Status: Just beginning! Enjoy.

Tim, I Wish You Were Born a Girl

Four

Adam is here and I don't like him. I can tell that he's going to hurt Tim, and so I hate him. You don't hurt my best friend.

I have an overwhelming urge to hit the idiot, or to kick him out of my house, but if I do then Tim will get that sad puppy look in his eyes again. He's so annoying, being over emotional like that. He knows I hate most people. Of course I won't like his boyfriend. Tim is pretty much the only person I can stand, and I barely tolerate him.

Tim pulls me aside after a movie and says, "Max. It seems like you don't like Adam! Will you please try harder? Please, for me?" And hr gets that look in his eyes again, so I I have to try.

Before we start the next movie, I try to start a conversation with the boy dating my friend.

"So Adam, what are your hobbies?"
Adam just shrugs and replies, "I do whatever seems cool."

That doesn't give me much to continue a conversation with, but I keep going. "Oh? That sounds... interesting. Pretty specific hobbies you've got."

He grunts and asks Tim if they can leave yet. I see a sad, torn look in my friend's eyes. I can tell that he doesn't want to leave, but he also doesn't want to disappoint his boyfriend.

Tim turns to me and says, "Uh, Maxy, is it alright with you if we go?" I nod, disappointed but not wanting to force my friend to make a tough decision.

Tim and Adam leave, and I am left feeling angry at the latter. How could he make Tim leave like that?

The boy isn't good for Tim. He's going to hurt him, I know. I should make Tim see that.