Status: Just beginning! Enjoy.

Tim, I Wish You Were Born a Girl

Five

I am woken up at 6:30 AM by Tim coming into my bedroom and jumping on top of me.He looks so happy and so awake that I can't stand him at this moment. Why is he awake? No one in their right mind should be awake at this hour. I push him off of the bed, making him squeak and hit me. This turns into a full wrestling match, which it is approximately 6 hours too early for. Finally, I ask why he is here.

He giggles, actually giggles, and says, "Maxy, will you go on a double date with me, and Adam, and Adam's best friend? Please please please?" Of course, I say no. Willingly spend time with Adam? No, thank you. His best friend is probably exactly like him.

Tim is jumping on the bed and begging me to say yes. I don't know why he's decided that I spend more time with his idiotic boyfriend, or that I try to date someone. He knows that I don't date, that he is the only one able to put up with me.

Finally, he tries one last thing. "Maxxxxx, pleeeease, I really want you to come, please! I promise after we can have a movie night,just us, no one else, Please?" and he gives the puppy dog eyes that are impossible to say no to, so I reluctantly agree to a stupid double date, an evening of misery. And then I push him off of the bed and tell him I'm going back to sleep, so the idiot crawls into bed with me. If it were any other guy, he would be dead.

Before falling asleep, I turn to him. "Tim? If you ever come over before noon again, you're dead, and I'll take away your key."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time, no writing, eh? Sorry. I had like 4 chapters written, but I lost them. Oops.