Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

Secret

I never though the day would come, I never thought that I would become a part of the supernatural world. I always thought it would be Scott, Stiles and I dealing with all things supernatural- running and hiding- even fighting them. That I would never have to keep things from them, I would never have to keep a big secret, a secret that when around Stiles; I tend to lose control. I tend to have trouble keeping it down, keeping it hidden.

"Earth to Sky!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the snapping of Stiles fingers and his voice; I looked over and shook my head while shoving him to the side. I guess I shoved him a little too hard, seeing as he fell right out of his seat.

"Oh snap, Sorry." I placed my hand to my mouth trying to look apologetic.

"Did I ever mention how you are freakishly strong?" Stiles rubbed his arm as he climbed back into his seat next to me.

I looked down at my food and felt my stomach grumble, ever since it had happened my food appetite boosted. I could eat loads of food and not gain a single pound; if I did gain weight then I would end up losing it a few hours later. My body was different but everything else was the same. I could hear things across the room, my sense of smell were heightened; everything was heightened. But when I was around Stiles, it seemed like I was in less control.

"Here we go again with you spacing out, what is up with you?" I heard him talking with his mouth filled with fries, but my attention was on the girl walking into the store. She was brand new to beacon hills, I watched her walk with the woman besides her. It must have been her mother, it’s the only thing I could think of unless her older sister. "What are staring at?" I heard Stiles once again but paid him no mind.

I watched them, I saw what they were; I could see their auras around them. It was another perk of being what I was; I could see what people really were when it came to the supernatural. I didn't fully know how to handle it so there were some things I would miss.

I blinked when the woman turned and looked at me; quickly I turned my attention to Stiles and frowned.

"I'm sorry Stiles; I guess I'm really tired today. So I keep spacing out, I guess with everything going on; after the whole die and come back to life thing and you not getting much sleep, its been effecting me." I looked over to him with sad eyes, I had to play it off the best I could or he was going to suspect something.

Stiles just frowned while he was taking a sip of his soda and placed a hand on my shoulder, my skin tingled from his touch as he rubbed his thumb on my skin. It was making my insides go crazy, my inner self just wanted to rip his clothes off and take him on this table.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want any of this to affect you and it is. I am so sorry Sky." I sighed and then smiled, while flicking him in the forehead which got and ouch from him causing me to laugh. He was so smart and yet so fragile at the same time.

"Come on dork, let’s go." Pushing him once more I grabbed my drink and food, while walking out of the store with him at my feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count 609