Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

What the hell is that?

I heard everything, Cars passing by the house, the radio in his fathers room; I heard the sound of bee's buzzing outside, everything that you could think of, I could hear it. I groaned as my stomach started to rumble, I had forgotten that I didn't eat much today and I was now on the brink of starving. I watched Peter shift in his spot and my eyes looked at him, I could use him at a chew toy, just swing him around by the legs and dangling him from a high spot. Hear his screams for help, I smirked in my mind as Scott walked into the room; followed my Stiles father.

"Holy...What the hell is that?" He pointed at me as if he had never seen a wolf before.

Scott walked over to me and placed his hand on my back entwining his fingers into my soft black fur, it felt nice in a way; I watched him Stilinski walk into the room and kneel in front of me. I could smell the fear, the sadness, the hurt and the worry on him. I softened my eyes at him and nudged his hands, I knew how he felt. Well I wasn't scared of myself but I was scared for many other reasons.

"Mr. Stilinski, say hello to Sky." Peter crossed his arms as he stood behind Stilinski.

"I still don't see why you can pet her, she asked for my help and wont even let me pet her." He made hand motions and shook his head, he was right but it was fun to fuck with him right now; because I knew in the long run he was going to use it against me. "I hope shes not stuck like that forever, she looks like a lost puppy."

I snarled at him causing him to take a step back and give me a skeptical look, I was enjoying this. Stilinski wasn't really enjoying this, he had a werewolf in his house that destroyed most of his living room and he had just put his son into a nut house. I crawled forward because I knew standing would scare the crap out of him, he watched my actions as I licked his hand and tilted my head.

'If only you knew what I was thinking'

I watched Peters reaction as he once again had the childish look on his face.

'What a baby.'

"We need to figure out how to get her back to normal." Scott pointed out as he stood from his spot and walked over to Stilinski. They both stared at me with confusion written all over their faces, A yawn escaped my jaw.

"Oh, my...fucking god." I heard Peter mutter as he stared into my mouth. "Those teeth are huge, that jaw is deadly." I closed my mouth and stared at him, if I was human I would be smirking at him and he knew it.

I heard my stomach grumble once more and this time I stood on all fours, I watched as Stilinski stumbled back and Peter took a few steps closer to the door. I guess him going in my brain pissed my wolf out pretty bad, she probably lashed out at him. I stretched my legs and looked around, there really was no way for me to get out of this house and hunt down some food. I let out a small whine and they all looked at me confused, I groaned when they didn't realized why I stood up.

I growled and watched as they all moved back except for Scott, he didn't seem fazed by me. I guess it was the true alpha effects, I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. They couldn't understand me so I looked towards the window, that was my only way out and it was going to be a tight squeeze. I hunched my back legs and curled my body, with out any reaction from the rest I burst through the window and out onto the street. It was still slightly sunny out so I quickly ran behind the house and into the woods.

I didn't hear anyone chasing after me as I ran through the woods, I could smell the grass and everything else. I stopped when I saw the deer standing in the path, it was grazing and had no idea I was even there. I hunched my legs and slowly crawled towards it, it felt so natural to stalk something. I placed my paw down and was getting ready to pounce when I heard a noise.

Snap

My ears twitched and I watched the deer run away, I let out a low growl as I turned my head to see him, Peter was standing behind me looking scared shitless and with his hands raised. I snarled at him as I started to stalk towards him.

"Shit, Sky. I am sorry, no.. please.. I beg of you." I had pounced and was now standing over his coward body, he was petrified. I let out a huff and walked over him leaving him to lay in his piss stained pants, I didn't know if he did or not but I wasn't staying around to find out.
The taste of blood filled my mouth and I licked it off my chops, I was sitting next to a dead deer that I had just enjoyed; I stalked the thing for hours and finally was about to eat it. I grunted as I laid on my side and looked up at the sky, it wasn't a full moon and I had no idea when I was going to become me again. What if I was going to be stuck like this forever? Flashes of Stiles went through my mind and I closed my eyes, I just wanted him and to be in his arms. I felt my body start to fall into a deep sleep, it was calming and the only thing on my mind was Stiles.

"Sky?" I groaned and moved my head against the person's chest, I was so tired and yet so comfortable but cold at the same time.

That's when it hit me, I was human. I pushed away from the person and looked down at my body, I was wearing one of Stiles shirts and Peter was standing in front of me. He stared into my eyes and then smirked.

"You have very soft fur, I sat there for about ten minutes just petting you until, well...I wasn't petting fur." I watched the smirk play on his lips as I shook my head.

"You're a creep." I walked back into the house and stopped. A paralyzed taped up Stiles was sitting on the couch. Everyone looked at me confused and Scott pulled me into a hug, I looked closer at stiles and saw the cuts on his arms and the gash in his stomach.

"What?" I looked around and then at Scott.

"You were missing for three days, we found him in a parking lot and then Peter found you. I think you found Stiles, well the nogitsune before we did how ever." I nodded and sat on the couch.

Why did I black out for three days?
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so happy that you enjoy this and that I am getting comments, even if they are small I still enjoy them.

ONE more chapter left and I hope I make it very well, but I promise. I will make a sequel in due time. Maybe when teen wolf starts on june 26th. Maybe before then, stay tuned!

Leave some love.