Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

End.

I sat on the chair in the kitchen, Nogitsune had said something about ciaos coming and all of this other bullshit; I wasn't really paying attention, I was more focused on the fact that my legs were not working right. Maybe because I was stuck as a wolf for three days so I had to get used to being human all over again, I sighed and rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hands. Scott's mom was sitting in front of Stiles just watching him, everyone else had left to save people and Lydia was off making a phone calls, peter had left, so I guess Lydia was trying to get him to come back with leverage she had.

"How are you feeling?" I blinked and looked at Scott's mom.

"I don't know, I was stuck as a wolf for three days with no memory after the first day and my body just isn't responding." I rubbed my arms and looked over to Stiles, he was staring at me and I could tell that under the duct tape he was indeed smirking. I raised my hand and flipped him off.

I leaned back against the chest and let out a loud sigh, that's when I heard Scott's mom talking to Stiles; he pulled the crying act and I just shook my head when he started laughing after she pulled the tape off. He muttered something to her and she quickly placed the tape back over his mouth, I watched as he screamed and then looked over to Scott, Lydia and Dayton. I felt so useless, I didn't like this feeling.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

The three of them looked over to me and then back at each other.

"We could try turning him?" Said Scott.

"But it could kill him, he never wanted to me a werewolf." Replied Lydia.

"We need to figure something out quickly, the poison wont last long." Dayton said.

I shifted in my spot and looked back over to the nogitsune, he was just sitting there and staring at me, it was like he was undressing me in his mind. I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window, it had just started raining a little bit but the sun was still out. My thoughts were pulled to the door when there was a knock and Peter was once again back, he looked at me and gave me a nod but stayed far away. I smirked at him as he walked over to Stiles and was explained what the plans were.

"He wouldn't be able to handle a bit, he would die. Scott, you have to go into his mind. You and Lydia." I narrowed my eyes.

"Why him and Lydia, What about me?" I said.

Peter looked at me and sighed, he moved around his hands trying to figure out how to word what he had in his mind.

"You can't because, one you are weak. Two, you have a psycho other half that doesn't need to be apart of his mind." He placed his hands at his side and started to instruct Scott on how to do it, Lydia sat next Stiles and Scott stood behind them.

I watched his claws dig deep into both of their necks, Peter sat next to me with his arm over my shoulder and I just looked at him, he had a smile on his face that I really just wanted to smack right off. But instead I just rested my head on his shoulder causing him to look down at me, I didn't look at him. My eyes were focused on them, Scott's mom was pacing around, Dayton was sitting patiently and Lydia was getting a bloody nose.

"Peter...what's going on!" I shoved him away and stumbled to the floor landing with a thud, he walked over to Lydia and placed his hands on her face. He was mumbling to her, talking to her like she was here. Then I watched him take a deep breath.

"LYDIA!" His voice echoed through the house and I covered my ears, three minutes later Scott and Lydia gasped and Scott pulled away from them. I crawled over to Stiles and placed my hand on his knee, it was still the nogitsune. I watched as he started to gag and quickly I pulled the tape from his mouth and he slumped over pushing me to the side.

"What the hell?" I whispered as he started throwing up cloth.

Once he was done pulling it out we all watched as something climbed out of the pile on the floor, we watched the person covered in the cloth standing and swing his arms trying to find someone, anyone. I sat there just staring at him, after they got him on the couch they started to unravel the cloth. I could hear in the background Peter asking Lydia for the information, bugging her about it; Then I heard her whisper "Malia" and he went silent.

I looked to my left and my lips connected with his, they were soft and cold, His hand touched my cheek and when he pulled away he smirked and shoved me to the floor.

"See you soon."

I blinked and he was gone.

Looking back to the other person, I saw Stiles. I saw my stiles and I quickly made my way over to him, I was still weak and I could barley keep myself up but once I was in his arms I felt safe. His arms wrapped around my frame and held me close to him, I could feel his breathe on my neck and his soft lips leaving a small kiss.

"I am so sorry." He whispered in my ear.

"Lydia? where is she?!" I heard Scott and turned around while staying in Stiles arms, everyone frantically looked around and Scott ran out of the house. "Lydia!"

The nogitsune had took Lydia and we had no idea where they were, I knew this wasn't even close to being over and thing's were going to get worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter.

I promise to make a sequel!

It will be up soon!

Just after the contest is finished!