Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

Change

I sat in the tree just watching Stiles sleep, it was something that became normal to me after everything that happened; sometimes I would have to climb through his window and hush him out of his nightmare that he was having. Though other times I would watch as his father would run into the room and hold him back while he woke up screaming bloody murder, it pained me to watch him like this. It was ten at night and I had two hours before the full moon was fully in the sky, two hours to watch him and help him if need be.

Two hours before the change, the painful, mind shattering change.

Slowly I climbed through his window and sat next to him on the bed, my hand wrapped in his; I could smell the fear seeping through his body. He was having a nightmare, he always had nightmares. I felt his grip tighten and then loosen; I watched his eyes move under his eye lids. I always wondered what he was dreaming about, what he was running from.

"No, please...no." Stiles whimpered and gripped my hand; I placed a hand on his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb to hopefully sooth him. It didn't work, he started thrashing and shoved myself off the bed and away from him. Tonight I was to fragile to his emotions, to fragile to the fact that would lose control. I turned towards the window knowing that if need be his father would come to him.

"Sky?" I stopped and turned around slowly, he was sitting up staring at me.

"Yes and no...This is a dream." I climbed half way out of the window until I heard him whimper.

"Not again, I keep dreaming and waking up in a dream." I smelt the salt of his tears and looked back at him, he was crying.

Slowly climbing back into the room I walked over to him and sat next to him, I could feel my innards burning; the change was going to happen soon. I had to do this quickly; I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled.

"Stiles, this is a good dream; why? Because I'm in it. Just close your eyes and I will see you in the morning." I was him nod and crawl back into the bed, quickly I ran to the window and jumped out. I cringed as I felt the change coming, it was too early.

As fast as I could I made it to the back of his house and into the woods, my teeth grit together as my bones broke, my body twisted as my bones stretched and realigned and broke more.

"Ahh."

I stopped and leaned against a tree trying to catch my breath, the pain was so powerful. clutching forwards and gripped my stomach as I felt my insides realigning as well, I didn't understand what was happening to me and why I hadn't blacked out like I usually would. I watched my hands stretch and my legs buckled.

"What the....fuck!" My whole body twitched into a ball as I felt my clothing being ripped from my body, I felt the fur coming through my skin, thick but painful all at the same time. I felt my face start to stretch and then everything went black.
When I woke up the next morning I was in my bedroom curled up in a ball under my blanket, on the floor. My mind was blank but my hands were covered in blood, my hands started to shake as I stood up and pulled the blanket with me. Stumbling over to my wall mirror I gasp in horror as I looked at my self, my hair was muddy and my face was covered in blood.

"What the hell?" I looked at my dressed where I heard my phone buzzing; slowly I grabbed it to see Stiles calling me.

"Hello?" My voice held a little bit of a shake to it.

"Guess what?" I heard his voice through the small speaker.

"Just tell me..."

I heard him sigh; I knew he wanted me to guess. I always did, but I couldn't right now.

"Derek just called Scott; he saw this huge black wolf tearing apart a deer last night. He said that when he looked at the wolves eyes, the eyes seemed so human but animal at the same time.”

I let out a sigh of relief.

"You okay Sky?" I heard him talking but at that moment my head started to buzz.

"I have a headache Stiles; I think I'm going to stay home today." I rubbed my temples with my free hand.

"Alright, one more thing; He said that when walked closer to the wolf, it wasn't a normal wolf. It was a werewolf but nothing that he saw before; he tracked it all night but lost it by your house." I closed my eyes as I felt my head starting to spin once more.

"That's nice Stiles, I need to go and pass out now. I feel like I'm going to vomit." I hung up the phone and dropped it to the floor.

I made my way over to my bed, naked and full of deer blood; I didn't care, I just needed to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone enjoys this, I am trying to make it a bit different. But also trying to make the point that if you haven't noticed of why she has trouble controlling herself around stiles, a hint in this chapter is her early change. Did it trigger because she was around Stiles? Is it triggered by her feelings for him?

We shall see.

Comments are welcome,but I wont push. =D

Word count 887