Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

Do gay guy think I'm attractive?

"Do you think gay guys find me attractive?"

I slightly chocked on my drink and Scott coughed, we both looked at Stiles who was sitting there looking really innocent. I narrowed my eyes at him and blinked, was he serious?

"What?" I asked while taking another sip of my drink.

"Yeah, why would you care?" I heard Scott say next to me.

Stiles just simply shrugged his shoulder and took a bite out of his burger, Scott and I both watched him while Allison and Lydia made their way over to the table.

"I don't know; I just figured if a gay guy found me attractive then woman find me attractive.” He spoke with a chunk of burger in his mouth, I saw a few piece fly out onto the plate.

"Stiles, are you secretly telling us you're gay?" I heard Lydia speak from next to Allison, it was still weird to have Allison and Scott sitting near each other; after the split up they just never went near each other. I knew they both loved each other though; they were each others first love.

"No! I like woman, I love woman." He spoke with a stutter, he was nervous.

"You have never been with a woman, how to do you know that you 'love' them Stiles." I folded my hands together and rested my chin on them while watching him.

"I am not gay, I am just a virgin and I need to not be. Someone needs to sex me. Right now." He placed his hands on the table and looked at Lydia, then Allison and then me.

"When you say someone, are you preferring to a gender? Does it matter if it is male or female?" I watched as his jaw dropped and he let his head drop to the table, I let out a small laugh along with the others as he just groaned.

I felt a tingle in my spine and looked to my left a long with Scott, the new girl names Kira walked into the lunch room. I watched as Scott jumped up and called her over; she shyly made her way over and took a seat next to Lydia.

Scott kept watching her, Lydia was talking to her and Allison looked uncomfortable; I watched everyone and her. She had a light aura around her, I didn't even think she what she was. I slightly jumped when I felt Stiles place his hand on my arm, looking at him he tilted his head and smiled.

"Wanna sex me?" I blinked and looked at him confused.

"What?"

"I'm just kidding, that was a joke. I shouldn't have said that, sorry." He rubbed his head while looking at Kira and talking to her, I couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy when he talked and laughed with her.

Once the bell rang I got up and left the table before everyone else, I felt angry, jealous and sad all at the same time. It was a horrible feeling.

"Sky!" I ignored the person calling me and walked to my locker, if it was important they would find me.

"You didn't hear me calling you, did you?" I looked up at the painting Stiles, I tightened my grip on my book and felt my nails sharpen.

"No, I didn't. I have to go class…” Before I could walk past him, he grabbed my shoulder and stopped me. I watched him; he looked like he was having a battle within himself.

"How about...we skip." He spoke nervously.

"What?"

He let go of my fiddled his hands.

"Yeah, me and you. Like the old days, skip and go to our spot." He ran his hand through his hair; it had grown a lot over the summer.

In freshman year we would skip class sometimes and go to our spot, which was in the woods on a giant rock. It was peaceful and pretty hard to find at some points, we would talk about everything; his crush on Lydia, everything with the supernatural. Just everything. I held my books close to me and thought about it, was it a good idea to skip class and go to the spot; alone, with Stiles.

"Yeah, let’s go." I placed my books back into the locker and we made our way out of the school and towards our rock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did anyone see the episode "virgins" In the show new girl. Were Dylan is all like "I think I'm gay!" I swear I watch that part like six times it was hilarious.

I know this isn't the greatest. but it is getting there.