Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

Cursed

Some times I felt that I was born cursed, this blood that ran through my veins was not that of life; but that of a curse. Every full moon I was forced to change into my other half, my wolf. But it wasn't just one day that I was forced to change, not I was forced to change twice out of the month; as it goes with what my family has told me, we females change twice a month for a reason.

The first time is because of the full moon, but the second time is because of a heat that we go through every month. It sucked really, if there were no other wolves like us around then that day was wasted; we would run, howl and sleep; but not hunt. That change was not meant for a hunt. A week before the second change our human bodies would go through changes as well, we would seek out men that we want. We would become more flirtatious, sometimes even bitchy. We also tend to send out a hormone that attracts males to us. That whole week, I would hide from the world and explain to Stiles and everyone else that I had extremely bad periods.

I sat on the rock with Stiles; we both were quiet because there really wasn't much to talk about. It was a nice silence, no awkward tension, no anger; just the feeling of being wanted.

"Sorry I asked you that earlier." I watched as Stiles looked down at his hands, I could tell he was nervous. I seemed to have that effect on him at times.

"Stiles, I have known you since we were both in diapers; I tend to expect things like that from you." I rested my head on his shoulders, even though he seemed skinny; he was pretty big for his body shape. He had hidden muscles.

I closed my eyes and took in his scent, it was different from others; it was sweet and yet powerful at the same time. It affected me in ways that no one could expect; I leaned in closer to him without realizing it. He smelt of flowers and dove shampoo, it smelt so good.

"Sky?"

His voice snapped me out of my trance as I started to feel my other half going crazy, my eyes shot open and I stood up. Grabbing my bag, I turned to look at him with an apologetic smile.

"I have cramps, I need to go home." Quickly I started off in the direction of the road; I needed to get as far from him as possible.

"Wait I'll drive you home." I felt him grab my arm and start pulling me towards the car; as much as I wanted to fight him off I seemed to melt in his grasp.

"Okay…”

This was bad, this was very bad. It was as if my other side just wanted to ravish him in ways that I couldn't explain. I needed to get home and into a cold shower as soon as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the lack of updating, I am updating from my landlords computer. My mom is probably going to flip because I took so long. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, I am so happy to have two comments and nine subscribers.

You guys are indeed the best, More comments and subscribers are welcomed =)