Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

Let Me Out.

"Did I upset you Sky?"

I shifted on my bed waiting for Stiles to leave my room, my whole body craved for him and I couldn't control it for much longer. I watched him walked over and sit next to me, his smell was filling my nostrils and my body was becoming weak from being so close. I felt his hand on my leg and I scooted to the side, and watched his eyes fill with sadness.

"I'm sorry Stiles, I don't feel well. Please leave." I clutched the bed tightly and swallowed the lump in my throat; it was becoming so hard to keep away from him; when everything was pulling me towards him.

"If you feel this bad then I'm not going anywhere." I watched him move closed to me as I tried to move farther away; soon enough my body landed on the floor and a huff as I finally reached the edge of the bed.

"Ow"

I looked up to see Stiles leaning over the bed with a smile on his face, slowly he reached his arm out for me to grab. I looked from him to his arm and then back at him; this was a bad idea, I shouldn't be near him. I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand and he helped me back on the bed.

"Are you sure it's cramps?" He rubbed my shoulders as if trying to warm me up.

"Yup, you're making it worse." I tried to pull away but my efforts failed.

"Sky, you're freezing." I blinked and looked at him, freezing? How was I freezing and why didn't I feel it?

I felt him pull me closer and towards my pillows, pulling me down to his chest I just laid on him and listened to his strong heart beat. My hand rested on the middle of his chest and I felt his breathing slow down, looking up I saw that he was sleeping. He also looked as if he wasn't getting enough sleep; I ran my hand through his hair and smiled. My body calmed down and I had more control now that he wasn't awake.

"Let me out." He grumbled in his sleep.

I raised a brow and looked at him, was he having a nightmare again?

"Please, let me out!" His body twitched and I moved away from him, I felt my heart starting to race as he started to mumble more in his sleep.

"Stiles?" I nudge his arm but he didn't move.

"Let me out!" I jumped off the bed as his whole body shot up and his eyes were open, but when I looked at his eyes they weren't the same light brown eyes.

"Stiles?"

His eyes were black at night and his skin was pale, he tilted his head and smirk. I felt the energy emitting off of him and felt my eyes turn bright blue, a growl escaped my throat and without reacting I reached over and smashed my lamp over his head. Stiles body fell back onto the bed and I felt myself calm down, it was as if my wolf side knew the danger and took action. Something that had never happened before, something new to me.

"Ow, why does my head hurt?" I watched as Stiles sat up and rubbed his head. I was lucky the light didn't break over his head or cut him in any way that would have been a lot to explain.

"You...uh...you rolled in your sleep, and you uh...hit your head on my wall." I rubbed the back of my head and sheepishly smiled at him.

Sighing he leaned forward and placed his head in his hands, he looked so tired and defeated all at the same time.

"I was having a nightmare, Sky sometimes I don't know what real and whats a dream."

"Stiles, what is going on with you?"

I sat next to him and placed my hand on his lap; his hand entwined with my own and was sat there for a few seconds.

"During the day, I think that I fall asleep for a few minutes but in reality I am away the whole time. At night I fall asleep and have nightmares over and over again." I heard his voice crack and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Stiles, We will get through this."

He squeezed my hand and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay I am so glad that you all like this so far!

sorry for not updating a lot, even though it has only been a few days.

I got my internet back finally.