Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

Talk Dirty To Me.

"I'm that flight that you get on, international, first class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable." I had my headphones on dancing around my house in my boy shorts and a tank top.

I grabbed my orange juice and took a swig as I danced around the kitchen, I didn't have any knowledge of the ninja men standing behind me.

"Been around the world, don't speak the language; But your booty don't need explaining. All I really need to understand is, when you talk dirty to me...Talk dirty to me"

I hummed the song and shook my ass around as I cleaned off the counter, turning around I stopped and stared at the mask with pitch black nothing behind it.

"H-oly Shit." The five of them took a step towards me as I took a step back bumping into the cabinet. The music still blasted in my ear as I watched its hand start reaching out towards me, I was panicking but the first thing I did, was grab its arm, twist and kick it in the chest.

The thing got back up and grabbed at its sword, I took this as a warning. If I fight it, I will die.

"If you kill me, I will be avenged!" I felt its hand on the side of my head and then every thing went cold and dark as I hit the floor. My vision was blurred and my body was shaking violently, the ninja guys vanished into the darkness as I shut my eyes trying to block out the ringing in my head.
"Sky!" I felt my body being shaken and a pair of hand on my shoulders, they were strong hands and they were warm. I liked the warm feeling, I groaned and placed my hand on my head as I slowly sat up and opened my eyes, the back of my ear hurt and my head was still buzzing.

"What the hell where those things?"

Scott and Stiles both looked down at me with wide eyes, the both took a step back as I stood up. I narrowed my eyes at them and blink. Stiles mouth opened and closed as if he was going to say something, then he looked upset. I tilted my head to the side and looked at Scott was looking at me as if trying to figure something out.

"The Oni only checks the supernatural..." I blinked and looked at Stiles and then at Scott.

"Then why did they attack me, I'm not supernatural." I rubbed the back of my ear and felt the number five, why was I tagged like a cattle at a farm?

"Sky is there something that you haven't told us, something..." Scott was cut off by Stiles.

"I thought we never kept secrets Sky." Stiles looked hurt and betrayed; he walked past me not even looking at me as I turned to Scott.

"I don't know what is going on, but I need to talk to you about something." Scott nodded and leaned against the wall. "Last week when Stiles was here, he feel asleep on my bed but when he woke up after yelling let me out; it wasn't Stiles. His eyes were black."

Scott nodded as he looked out of the window, Stiles was standing on the front porch just looking at the sky. Did something happen that I didn't know about, did I do something that allowed them to both know what I was.

"When we walked in here, you were freezing. Your claws were extended and your eyes were bright blue. Did Peter or Derek turn you?"

I frowned and lowered my head, I could still hear the music playing; I must have had the song on repeat.

"I know what the girl them want, London to Taiwan. I got lipstick stamps on my passport; I think I need a new one."

I looked out of the window at Stiles back and then at Scott.

"No, I wasn't bitten. I was born with cursed blood, I am not one of you; I don’t get furry in the face. I am an actual wolf, a werewolf Scott. One of the many that go bump in the night, it was me that Derek saw that night. Don't tell Stiles."

Scott's eyes widened and looked at me.

"So you like howl at the moon and run on all fours, is your fur soft? Can you control it? Whats the change like?" I smirked, no wonder him and Stiles were best friends.

"Now isn't the time Scott, we have to deal with Stiles. I feel like what ever these Oni are looking for; we are staring right at him."
A stile had gotten over his anger and now was all over me once more, it was still hard being around him. Not just because he was something that was over a thousand years old, but because my other half wanted him so badly. She wanted to ravish and make love to him in ways that I didn't want to explain, she wanted him to be hers and I couldn't disagree.

He still didn't know what I was but Scott must have talked him out of questioning me, which I was pretty happy about. But things weren't even close to being over. Stiles started to vanish and wake up in random places, he was found in the woods a few times and my wolf had even found him pass out in the middle of the road.

Things were going to get a lot harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited.