Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

Dream

I walked down the dark path, I didn't know where I was going or what I was looking for. I just kept walking, I felt the dirt beneath my toes and I heard the soft howl of the wind that brushed my hair to the side.

"Sky."

I turned to my left but no one was there, slowly I turned back and kept walking down the path.

"Sky, help me."

I stopped as a chill went down my spine, I heard Stiles whisper in my ear and I looked around once more. But there was no one there, he wasn't there. I rubbed my hands on my arms and started to walk once more but this time I stopped when I was staring at the bright blue eyes I knew pretty well, she was staring back at me. He fur glistened in the moon and he teeth were bared, was she challenging me?

I took a step forward and heard her growl louder, I watched as she walked closer to me with her teeth bared and ready to attack; I stood my ground.

She lunged at me but disappeared and in her place stood Stiles, but it wasn't Stile; it was the nogitsune.

"Sky, help me!" He screamed at me with a smirk on his face.

I tried to move but was stuck in my spot, I watched him walk closer to me and place a hand on my cheek. It was cold as ice and stung my skin at the same time, he tilted his head to the side and I watched as he leaned forward. His lips were inches away from my own as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"You look so delicious Sky... and I'm feeling-" He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me closer as he placed his lips next to my ear. "Insatiable."


My eyes shot open and my arms thrashed around hitting the person above me, I heard them grunt and hit the floor. Swiftly I got of my bed and ran stood over them, my eyes gleamed blue as I stared at them.

"Jesus..."

"Scott? What are you doing hovering over me while I sleep!" I folded my arms and blinked putting my eyes back to the normal color, he slowly stood up and looked at me.

"He was here." I watched as he sniffed around the room.

He looked like a hound dog sniffing around me room and I couldn't help but to giggle, but then it hit me. He was in my dream because he was in my room; I felt the anger rush through me, that nogitsune was going to die by my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know not the best chapter I am sorry but I am going through a lot.