Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

Pain

Two weeks, he had been missing for two weeks and we couldn't even pick up a sent on him. We knew that the nogitsune was controlling him and we know that he was planning something. We just couldn't figure out what it was and when it was going to happen, I looked at the rest of the group next to me. We were going on a track run through the woods. Isaac wasn't there but Kira and the rest of us were, I heard the whistle blow and took off running. Kira ran by one side of me, she was fast. I always knew that fox's were pretty fast but wolves were always able to catch them.

She looked over to me and smiled, I gave her a quick smile back before I took off in front of her.

It felt nice to let myself just run and leave everyone behind, I wasn't thinking about anything and I sure as hell was not paying attention to what on the ground five feet ahead of me. I smiled as I foot landed on what I thought was the ground, my smile soon twisted into a frown of pain as I felt the spikes hit my leg. My body twisted in pain and my whole body fell to the floor, I bit the pain back as well as the scream; all that escaped my mouth was a horrible groan.

"Son...of..a bitch." I looked down as the smell of blood hit my nose, It punctured my skin of course and I think it broke some bone.

I leaned my head back and looked at the sky, this was horrible. I was in the worst pain imaginable and the worst spot for this to happen, I groaned once more and looked down to my leg. Then looked up and around my surroundings, did I really run far away from everyone? There was not a single person around and I was stuck to take this thing off by my lonesome.

I looked back to my leg and cursed under my breath, the leaves were now stained red from my blood and I was started to feel woozy. I grabbed each side of the trap and with all of my current strength I pulled, but nothing happened. No wonder animals couldn't escape these things.

I leaned my body back and rested on my elbows, there really was nothing else for me to do but sit here and wait for someone to find me. I could scream but at the same time I would have to act like I was dying, but in reality my leg had already went numb from the lose of blood and the pain.

After about five minutes the smell of someone else blood hit my nostrils, the coach had been hurt. I shifted my body and realized that the ambulance would have been called and I had to get some help soon.

I used as much energy as I could and let it all out.

"SCOTT!" I let a small growl at the same time I yelled his name, I knew he heard me; well I hope he heard me.

I groaned as I felt a twinge of pain in my ankle, moving it caused it to shred in a way. I let my body hit the floor but had my self close to the object holding my leg in place, it was only a matter of time before he found me. My eyes started to close as I felt my body falling into a sleep, I heard the footsteps coming closer to me and I heard my name being called. I felt the hand on my leg causing my eyes to shoot open and my hand outstretched to cut the person throat out.

My hand was grabbed and I was shoved to floor, I looked to see Scott hovering over me and when I looked at my leg I saw Stiles working to get the thing off. I started to move as if to get away from him and Stiles noticed this, he removed his hands and shuffled over to me.

"It's me, I promise that it's me Sky."

I whimpered in pain as he figured out the trap and it snapped open, my claws dug into Scott's arm.The pain had come back and the numbness was now gone, Scott held onto me as Stiles helped lift me up,this wound was going to take at least a month to heal. I looked over to Stiles and saw the worry in his eyes, I leaned my head on his shoulder as they walked me over the ambulance.

"We have another one!" The man rushed over to me and took me from the boys, quickly he placed me on a stretcher and I watched as Stiles climbed in after me. His hand held mine and I could feel the cold emitting from him, my eyes gazed up at him and I was able to mutter a few words before the darkness took me.

"Give me back my Stiles..."

I saw a smirk play at his lips as the darkness started to take over and he leaned forward.

"But I'm having to much fun with you, plus... I think I kinda like you..." His hand rubbed my own and I fell into complete darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
So glad that everyone likes this =D