Sequel: Monster
Status: complete

Insatiable.

I love you.

"Stiles, is that you?"

I walked up to the person who had their backs to me, I placed my hand on their shoulder and looked at them; it was Stiles. My Stiles and the only reason why I knew it was him, was because of his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him as he ever so cautiously wrapped his around me.

"Is this another trick? Why do you keep doing this to me?" He spoke into the crook of my neck and I pulled away.

He was crying, his eyes were red from crying and I felt horrible. I felt him being pulled away and I tried so hard to hold onto him, I heard his cries for help as I fell to my knees; why couldn't I help him?


Something happened to me while I was in the hospital, I don't know what happened but I didn't wake up until two days later. Scott's mom said I went into a coma like state and no matter what they did, no matter what Scott did; they couldn't bring me out of it.

I sat in the bed looking around, his father had walked in to see how I was doing also ask me a few questions; then I was poked and prodded at my nurses and doctors. Soon enough Scott walked in and sat in the chair next to me.

"A lot happened in two days."

I looked at him.

"We were able to poison the nogitsune and now it really is only Stiles, he wants to go into the crazy house. I told him to come and see you but he said that it wasn't a smart move." He looked at me with his soft brown eyes and I looked down at the sheets, why would Stiles not see it a good idea to visit me?

"I dragged him here to see you..."

Nodding I flipped the blanket off and swung my legs over the bed, my ankle was wrapped up pretty good.

"Screw him; I am going to give him a piece of my damn mind." I stood up from the bed and caught my balance; Scott was at my side in an instance. It was weird, even though Scott and I never talked about pack business; it was as if I was apart of his pack.

"Do you think this is a good idea Sky?" He looked down at me with a smirk.

"Screw you, take me to him."

With a nod we started to make our way out of the room and down the hall, once we got to the waiting room we saw Stiles pacing around the room nervous. He didn't realize that we were both standing here watching him mumbled to himself, trying to explain how sorry he was; he didn't mean it. He loves me...

I felt my heart drop when I heard those words come out of his mouth and I knew Scott heard it to because he had a smirk on his face. I pushed myself from Scott and stumbled over to Stiles, he still didn't realize what was coming. I knew it was him because I could tell how nervous he was; I could tell and smell the sweat dripping down his forehead. The nogitsune couldn't even get the real Stiles down pact.

I stood leaning against the desk still watching him as he went mumbling on. I'm sorry, don't hate me. How do I explain my love for her? I feel horrible, he just kept going and going; I just sat back and watched.

"You forgot to mention that your alter ego has a thing for me, does that make you jealous?" I smirked as he jumped, his arms went in the air and his heart raced. It was my Stiles.

"Sky, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to, I saw everything. I-I-please forgive me." He took a few steps closer to me and I kept the smirk on my face.

"You're forgetting something."

My insides twisted and I waited for him to say the next thing that I was so eagerly waiting to hear from him, he looked at me confused and I folded my arms. I watched as he took another few steps closer and tilted his head with a smile on his face, I placed my arm out to stop him. His chest touched my arm and I could feel how much weight he lost, it broke my heart.

"You were listening to me ramble?" He asked.

"Me, listen to you ramble? Now why on earth would I do that?" I felt him shift under my hand and then leaned closer, my heart raced and then it hit me; I couldn't feel my wolf. Before I could note on the fact that I couldn't feel her, I felt his lips against mine.

I wrapped his shirt into a ball around my hand and pulled him closer, his hand wrapped into my hair as I kissed back softly. When he pulled away I looked into his soft brown eyes.

"I love you, Sky." I rested my forehead onto his chest.

"Finally...asshole." I felt him laugh as he wrapped his arms around me and I heard Scott whisper "Finally" from the other side of the room. But my heart sank because I couldn't feel my wolf; she would have been jumping for joy right now. Why couldn't I feel her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh!

Well first YAY!

but uh-oh why cant she feel her wolf?!

Three more chapter until its done!

Well not done but there will be sequel.

!2 chapters total for this.