Status: A remade version of a story I had written on Quizilla years ago.

The Avenger's Demon

Sithena is a young dragon demon who had returned to the Hidden Leaf village from the Darkness Country after her whole clan had mysteriously been killed off by an unknown force six years ago. She returns in hopes to continue protecting the village as her family did before her.

Joining team 7, she joins not only to gain help with new found friends but to keep a promise she had made to protect the last Uchiha. Though trouble will only grow when she discovers what happened to her clan and a barrier that is slowly collapsing to keep the evil demons in the Darkness Country.
  1. Coming Home
    Enjoy!
  2. History is Key
    I realized the year span on my character was horrid. I don't know what I was thinking with the math there. SO this chapter was updated with a more accurate age.
  3. Bells
  4. A Challange
    I'm glad that I've now put out another page. ^^ I hope you can comment or message me on how the story is going so far. Enjoy
  5. Deadly Encounter
  6. True Flaws Show
    I'm sorry for the long wait. I am changing the story to be 3rd person point of view. If you feel this is better option then do tell me. If not I will revert it back to the way it was. Thank you!
  7. New Lessons
  8. Mythic Tail
    It's alive! Sorry for the wait. Enjoy. Message or comment please :)
  9. Twins, Trainers, friends...oh my!
  10. I Will Follow You
  11. Challange Accepted
    I really hope this chapter is to your liking. I know my last chapter wasn't my best :D enjoy.
  12. It's Only the Beginning Part One
  13. It's Only the Beginning Part Two
  14. You Give Me Strength
  15. New Arrivals
  16. Come
  17. Red Haired Boy
  18. A Little Bonding Goes a Long Way
    Very sorry for how long it has taken. I totally hit a wall with ideas @-@ thanks for waiting! Read author's note!
  19. Happy Moments Don't Last Forever
    I'm back from the holidays and ready to write :D
  20. Disaster Is Never Far Behind
  21. Awkward Situations
    Important message in the author's note. :) Thank you for reading
  22. Deadly Secret
  23. Forest of Death
  24. Update on Stories
    All shall be explained
  25. Poisoned
    Oh man! Finally sat my butt down and wrote haha!
  26. Death Is Around Every Corner
  27. To the readers still subscribed