Status: A remade version of a story I had written on Quizilla years ago.

The Avenger's Demon

Update on Stories

So adult life has taken over. Work, errands and the married life is just taking all my time. I'm still trying to write, but decided to write many of the chapters before posting. It seems I get discourage when I don't receive feed back and yet 10 year olds with 5th grade writing receives butt loads of comments.

I'm telling myself not to get so easily discourage as such. I'm also been stuck in my other hobbies like drawings, modeling and gaming so sometimes its hard to make time for my writing with how much I need to do.

I haven't forgotten about Mibba and I never will, but when I write my stories I watch the episodes as I write so I can get certain events spot on. My yu-gi-oh I use a game to help me create battles and also watch the shows, don't want to leave anything out.

Same with any other story. I'm continuously pausing and playing as I write, it sucks, but I would like to keep these fan fictions on the right track since some people I know usually have problems if many important scenes are skipped.

I will one day post again, I promise you that. I just need to find my inspiration again. The same inspiration that let me write page after page without any hesitation and my fingers typed like the wind as ideas flew out of my mind. If I write without it, I will lose subscribers and loyal fans if I half ass my writing.

Again I'm sorry for this wait.