Status: A remade version of a story I had written on Quizilla years ago.

The Avenger's Demon

New Lessons

Voices muffled in the distance, cloth being shuffled, chairs being pushed aside. What in the hell was going on Sithena though. Her vision was still dark, but she slowly peeled her eyes open. Slowly the blurred figures became clear and it was her team shuffling around to find seats near her bed. The nurse held clean hospital bed sheets. Wait hospital sheets?

She completely opened her eyes, finding an IV tapped to her wrists. A shiver ran down her spine, she hated hospitals with a passion. The smells of sickness and death. Along with the sympathetic shivers she would receive when glancing at someone’s horrible wounds.

“She’s awake!” Naruto’s booming voice echoed in the room. Sithena flinched since her head was still spinning from the train wreck from last night. Wait! Where was Sasuke? Her eyes scanned the group to find Sasuke staring back at her with his usual cold glare but it held a hint of something unfamiliar.

“How are you feeling Sithena?” Sakura asked, a tinge of worry in her eyes.
Sithena rubbed her head, checking her body for any pain. She was sore with a roaring headache but most of her wounds had healed due to excelling in cell regeneration that humans weren’t close to even having in their body.

“Better than last night. I must have slept through most of the healing process” She simply stated. She gazed down at the dreaded hospital clothes she had to wear. Even if washed she can smell unpleasant things on it.

“Though…Sasuke, since you aren’t in the bed next to me where that poor broken up boy is in. I would assume you are alright” She smiled softly to the cold ninja. He nodded, closing his eyes not wanting to stare into her intense gaze.

He knew she was a bit upset for he didn’t leave when she had ordered him to. She was thankful that he wasn’t hurt. She smiled softly, swinging her legs around off the bed. “Well then, I’ve had enough of this place” she ripped out the IV, rubbing her hand while her team gazed at her with complete shock.

“Sithena, that’s not a very good idea” Her sensei spoke from the corner of the room. He had now put away his book so he may go to her side and reason with her. “Oh nonsense, I’m in well enough condition to leave” She assured calmly.

A nurse along with a healing nin came rushing in. “Miss you need more rest” the healing nin spoke. He tried to come closer but stopped when he heard Sithena growl. “I have no need to stay any longer. I will ask nicely. Where are my clothes?” She glared, her eyes turning their golden color. She had about enough with this place.

The nurse quickly gathered Sithena’s clothes, handing them to her. “Thank you” Sithena’s eyes went back to normal as she smiled kindly.

After Sithena changed into her rather beat up clothes, she walked out of the hospital with her team trailing behind. “I’m sure you were all going to train, I will have to meet with you later. I don’t believe I could train with such clothes on” She said thoughtfully. The team noticed her clothes were ripped in random areas. Burnt singes everywhere and blood stains in other areas.

“See you later then!” Naruto called out as Sithena dashed home with amazing speed. She jumped roof to roof. Flipping and cart wheeling across each roof until she reached home.

****

“She didn’t have a single scar. I know she’s not human but that’s just freaky. She was in horrible condition just last night and her body looks like it has been healing for couple months” Sakura thought mostly to herself but everyone could hear. They were practicing on their aim on tree trunks with targets.

“I wonder what else she could do!” Naruto excitedly shouted, missing the bull’s-eye completely. He glared at the tree as if it had something to do with his aim. Sasuke didn’t bother to speak. Last night he had seen more of what Sithena could do. But now seeing her in that sort of form, could she turn into something else?

Kakashi was leaning on a tree with his book out once more. “It could take hours or days to explain what her kind can do. You’ll just have to find out” He spoke as if he was bored.

“If you ask me. Human’s should be learning this in school” Sithena’s voice spoke behind them. They stopped and turned as she continued, “Maybe then there wouldn’t be such fear in the world”. Sithena stood with training armor, much different than a ninja would wear.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=131823763 (Sithena’s training armor)

“What are you wearing?” Sakura was confused by this new clothing. Sithena only smiled, “This is the armor of my people. We are fierce warriors. We can handle such heavy armor and it is required for our attacks are brutal”. Her armor had also complimented her body as she gracefully walked to her team mates.

She glance to Kakashi as she bowed her head slightly in hello. “Kakashi Sensei. I hope this is appropriate for your training” “I have no problem in this. It will be interesting to see your type of training in action”.

She smiled kindly, making her way to her team mates. “What’s with the bow Sithena?” Naruto asked curiously. She simply pulled it off her back also grabbing an arrow along with it. “Most of my kin believed that a weapon would choose you. It’s as if the weapon has a personality that best suits you. I work well with a bow and arrow” she explained, pulling the arrow back on the string until it reached her ear.

“Silent, graceful, deadly and-” She had let go, the arrow zipping past her team mates and plunging itself in the center of the red bull’s-eye. Of course she had hit Sasuke’s target. “Accurate” she finished, gazing more toward Sasuke as he glared.

“Maybe during some of our training sessions you can teach us more about your world. If that’s ok with Kakashi Sensei” Sakura suggested. This surprised Sithena at first but a smile graced her lips as her gaze fell on her Sensei.

A thoughtful look came across his eye as she can see a smile move beneath his mask. “That’s a good idea Sakura. Being open to a new world can make you better ninjas” He implied, closing his book as he joined the group in the little circle they had created.

“Once we are done with training then we may start on the teachings” He ordered as everyone went back to training. Even Sithena had put away her bow so she may learn the Kunai weapon.