Status: A remade version of a story I had written on Quizilla years ago.

The Avenger's Demon

Twins, Trainers, friends...oh my!

Sithena stood dumbfounded as she stared at the notorious twins that she knew all too well. “You know them?” Naruto asked, obviously confused. “Unfortunately…” she mumbled. The two twins suddenly were beside her, one on each side of her, “Oh don’t say it like it’s a bad thing miss Sithena” the brother spoke as the sister stepped in, “we missed you so much”.

Sithena freed herself from the small space they were giving her. “Why are you here? Or a better question is how you are here?” Sithena crossed her arms, giving them a stern gaze. They sighed, shrugging. The sister started this time, “We wanted to make up for all the crimes we have committed” “and to redeem ourselves we would live among mortals” “But of course not without someone checking up on us from time to time”. “Checking up from time to time? Who is?” Sithena asked curiously.

“That would be me” a husky voice spoke behind them. A tall young man came into the store with messy short black hair and red eyes.

Image[/url]-->Image

“Cr-Cronos!” Sithena stuttered out. All this was too much for her. “What’s going on here?” Naruto finally shouted out. Though Sithena was just as lost as he was in all this.

Sithena turned to Naruto with an exhausted expression, “I’ll tell you what I know of this situation but I don’t know much. Those twins over there are fox demons and they were infamous thieves. They could steal anything you could think of in the most secured places. They’d get it with ease.

Finally they were caught and were imprisoned while I was still living in the Darkness Country. I did meet them a few times and found they wanted to retire from their former occupation but foxes…can be known to be natural tricksters”. “Hey, we are right here!” The twins said in unison.

That’s when Cronos had stepped in, “Since they so badly want to redeem themselves they are force to work among mortals to show they have truly changed. They requested to come to Konoha when they found you moved back here”. “Why me!” Sithena squeaked. Naruto had never really seen this side of her before. She was always so proper and collective and right now she was absolutely losing it.

“We like you” they said as the sister stepped in, “and you were absolutely adorable”. Sithena growled deeply, “I am not adorable…” Cronos turned to Naruto with an apologetic gaze, “I’m very sorry for interrupting your day. As you may have found already my name is Cronos, a wolf demon. I trained Sithena when it came to agility and stamina. The male over there is Axel and the female is Lexa”.

“Oh wow! It’s cool to meet more demons like you Sithena. I can’t believe I met one of your trainers!” Naruto at this point was stoked. Sithena wished she could be as thrilled as him but it was difficult for her. She was dealing with two ex-criminals and her trainer who she had the slightest crush on.

“Sithena is amazing. I can’t believe how strong she is!” Naruto boasted to Cronos who smiled. That charming smile of his. “Oh? I’m glad to hear she is doing well then. You should have seen her on the training field. The clumsiest thing I’d ever seen” he teased as he ruffled her hair. “Hey! You’re just exaggerating” Her face was now becoming red from embarrassment.

“I can’t take all the credit though. She had other trainers who trained her on individual things. I was the only trainer in charge of two abilities” Cronos explained as his hand was being shoved off by Sithena who slightly puffed out her cheeks. If she had to show this side to anyone she was happy it was just Naruto.

“Well I’m off, take care of yourself kid” Cronos squeezed her shoulder than glared at the twins as his eyes flashed slightly, “You two behave or you know what will happen if you step out of line”. The two hugged each other and acted like perfect angels, “We will be as good as the smallest bunny” Lexa spoke with a smile as Axel nodded in agreement. Cronos shook his head and disappeared out of sight.

“We should go too Naruto. Also you two need to take some of these items down. If some of these items in here fall into mortal hands we can deal with some messy ordeals” Sithena said strictly. She didn’t want to clean up after whatever mess they may make. They both smiled, suddenly hugging her. “We will, don’t you worry. These humans couldn’t afford them anyways” Axel waved it off as
Lexa rubbed her cheek against Sithena’s, “that’s right. We only put them up for show. I don’t believe any human would know what they were anyways”.

Sithena pushed them away from her, walking towards the door with Naruto following behind, “Just becareful with this stuff. A simple pet shop would have been better” She mumbled the last sentence as they walked out the door.

The twins chuckled, “We’ll take them down once they sell for a bundle” Axel whispered as Lexa giggled.

***

“I’m very sorry for today Naruto” Sithena glance to the ground, ashamed of all the commotion that occurred this evening. “Are you kidding me? That was awesome! I like to see more of the world you come from Sithena” Naruto spoke sincerely. She blushed just slightly, almost flattered that someone really wanted to know such a place. The two stopped in front of Sasuke’s house as she stared at the door, then to Naruto.

“Thank you Naruto. You know…I was truly afraid when I thought my teammates wouldn’t accept me for who I was. You were the first to confront me with no fear in your eyes. You offer your friendship with no hesitation and for that I am grateful to have someone like you in my life” She smiled genuinely for once. With Naruto she felt she could be herself, that she could open up and have a true friend.

It was now Naruto’s turn to blush, rubbing the back of his head. “It’s nothing really. We are a team. We stick together no matter what”. Sithena suddenly hugged him, holding him close as her eyes welled just slightly. “You are destined for such great things my friend” she whispered soothingly to him. After he had gotten passed his shock he hugged her back. As they separated they said their goodbyes as she made her way into the house.

She sighed happily only to be interrupted by a huff. She turned to see Sasuke in the living room with a glare. Confusion now control her features as she stared into his coal eyes, “What’s wrong?” “You and Naruto. Looks like you two are getting pretty close” He snarled. Where was this coming from? “I’m sorry, is that a bad thing for me to do? After all he is my teammate”.

He stormed right up to her, glaring into her eyes, “Tell me the real reason you are here other than your family’s job”.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the double pictures....I don't know how to fix it and I've tried everything I can think of.