Status: The story of us.

337 Miles Apart

In the Beginning.

JENNA'S POV

Running to my room, I heard my tablet ringing, signalling me that someone was calling me from Skype, and there's only one person that could be. Well, two. My friend Sophia, who was too obsessed with Skyping people, and my lovely ginger, Seth.

The picture showed a red-headed long haired guy in a black hoodie, looking in a mirror, the name reading 'SethTheChild'. I grinned and answered the call.

"Settttthhhhh" I said, almost screeching in happiness.

"Jennaaaa" He said back, sounding really high.

"What was it this time? Lemon kush or grandaddy purp?" I asked him, smirking into the camera. He smiled back.

"How did you know? That was fucking fast." He asked me.

"Well, you usually only call me when you're high, but other than that, you're eyes are bloodshot as fuck and you're sending me the weirdest Snapchats babe. I mean, they're adorable but what the fuck are you doing?" I started to giggle and blushed lightly.

He's my world. Seth and I met mearly a week ago, and he already means everything to me.

~

Here, let me explain.

I'm Jenna, a 15 year old, 5foot10inch, blonde haired blue eyed girl that enjoys gaming and smoking out with friends. The only person I have around me that smokes is my sister's boyfriend, Zack, but other than my parents and I, there's nobody else around me that does. I skate, and I'm horrible at it, too. I live in Florida, and I'm currently recovering from depression, anxiety, bulimia, anarexia, suicidal tendencies, and self harm.

Seth. 16, 5foot11inch, red haired blue eyed guy that likes weed and his gaming systems more than himself. His neighbors smoke and he often gets shit from them. He's recovered from self harm as well as I am, and struggles with depression. He wears band shirts quite a lot, and lives in Georgia.

Make sense? See the thing is. We met online. Omegle.com to be exact about the website. Cheesy, I know, but true indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
(A/N PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS? THANKS AND SORRY FOR YELLING C:)