‹ Prequel: When There Is No Light
Status: More to come..

Just Not to Your Face

Recovery?

Zacky.

You held his hand in yours. Tightly, you would never let it go. This was the start of our new lives.

At least you could always hope.

You broke down when you heard what she said to us. First, it was like a small shiver, then the realization hit, and you cried, tears of hope soaked his shirt.

He went pale, sitting there dumbfounded before the tears formed in his eyes, and all the thankfulness known to the world appeared into those chocolate orbs.

You can still hear him thanking her.

All though you were too busy seeing it. Sensing it. Your pressure was somewhat lifted from your shoulders, all though you knew that this was gonna be a bumpy ride, you wouldn't trade it for anything.

‘Cause you’d already seen hell.

Therefore, you held his hand in yours. You would never let it go. You wore your white gown, laying in the hospital bed, ready for the surgery room.

You saw her face, her smile as she winked at you. What would you be without her? Your best friend, your cliff when he wasn’t there… Now she’s saving your life once more.

Nevertheless, this time you’re determined to live on.

They have not seen the last of you.

Painful hours filled with nothing but haziness and darkness. You fought. You would win this fight if you just don’t give up.

You wake up.

The world is so white. As if it was snowing while you were in surgery.

He sits there, watching your eyelids open up, holding your hand like he did before. Never wanna let go.

“You made it, baby. I’m so proud of you.” He whispers, not gonna fright you as you wake up from your comfortable slumber.

You feel somewhat numb. They've probably given you painkillers.

“I love you Brian..” Your throat is sore, you have a nasty taste in your mouth but you ignore it.

“I love you too, Zacky, love.” His lips are on yours before you can ask anything else. Like every time he kisses you the world stops and the only sound is his heart beating for you.

“How’s Charlene?” You ask sleepy.

“She’s alright, baby. She hasn't woken up yet though.”

“Was everything a success?” You notice his sleepy face, so you guess that he must have been worrying a lot for you. Makes you want to hold him forever but it also makes you warm and fuzzy inside. He really cares for you.

“You’re fine Zacky. Just gonna have to take things slow at first. You’ll soon be back to how you was before.”

“So I’m cancer free?”

“I don’t know. Time will tell, but this should work…” He trails off.

“I guess the doctor knows best.”

“Yeah.” His expression says that he’s somewhere far away, in another universe, like he’s thinking something over, carefully. Must be important.

“Zacky?”

“Yes, baby.”

“You wanna move in with me?”

Xoxoxoxox~A7x~oxoxooxoxox

Timelapse. New lifes.

Slamming the van door shut, he sprints around to help you into your wheel chair. The doctor banned you from walking around too much.

“Let’s see if this is something good.” You chew on your lip as he chuckles, his leather jacket shining in the sunlight, making him look even more of a rock star than you would have thought.

“Looks good from here though.” He smiles, and begins to stroll you up to the staircase of the house.

You’ve been looking for a home, and with Brian, you’ve found it. All though, you actually have to live somewhere too. But you wanted something that was yours together, even if it meant full time jobs for both of you. It was worth it.

“Hmm..” You giggled as Brian inspected the pipes under the sink at the kitchen. “Looks good to me.”

“And there’s four rooms upstairs, a master bedroom with a bathroom, and two smaller guest rooms or maybe nurseries?” The real estate agent smiled, making Brian blush which was rare, and made you chuckle as you saw him sweat. “Yeah, you know, maybe there will be children one time..” You had to.
“Yeah…” Brian mumbled, still beet red.

Xoxo~A7x~xoxoxo

“Do you like it honey?” Brian asked as you looked around in the master bed room, smiling to yourself as you thought everything was perfect. “It’s all I’ve dreamed of.” You smiled, looking at him with bright emerald eyes.

“Then it’s ours.” He said simply. “Welcome home baby.”

You squealed as you hugged him tight smelling his the leather jacket and the sent that was Brian feeling his fingers stroke through your hair carefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeppers! Here is a new update :3

Will Zacky get cancer free for real? Only time will show.

Thanks so much for reading you lovely peeps! <33 I love you all !