Status: it's a story about how a plan can turn to hell but re appear as something beautiful, my original idea was a story about a small weekend in the forest cabin... its almost like a starter story if i like it enough, this will be my first ever story so.... im sorry ^_^" but then my idea grew and now its

Coma Black

Question?

After a quick 10 or 15 joyful minutes of walking down various deserted streets, we reached town/city (whatever your preference is). "Where do we go now, man?" i asked bluntly, not realising that Marilyn hadn't stopped to look around and was speeding off into the busy town already.

He wasn't far at all, only a few steps out of reach, i skipped a few steps, taking larger and larger steps to catch up. If any random person on the street observed my actions, they could probably describe my movement that of child ha-ha. I quickly caught up to Marilyn and silently decided to myself that i would simply follow his lead.
He didn't speak much on our journey from my house to town, but today was so nice, the warm spring time weather, the sun leaving people glowing and refreshed. I turned my head slightly so that i could catch small glimpses of Marilyn as we walked, on purpose of course!

Few minutes passed and we had only made small-talk, i had a feeling, this horrible feeling in my gut that our conversation back at my house, had perhaps pissed him off.
"Marilyn? you okay there?" I asked him, trying not to sound so concerned, but failed. He jerked his head to the side and then looked back at me, his eyes not meeting mine. "Yeah.. You?".
I could tell by the tone of his voice, this wasn't typical Manson behaviour!
"Where are we going?", i tried to change the topic, forgetting almost instantly that i hadn't even answered his question.
"I don't know, I was kind of thinking we should get somethin' to eat and maybe buy some movies or somethin", He finally looked me in the eyes, this time his voice was warm and welcoming. In my head, it sounded like a perfect date scenario but aloud, i knew it was just a friendly gesture.
"Sounds like a plan" I replied, smiling like a-a 'dork' i guess you could say.

He smiled and then focused on where he was walking again, looking down, his eyes darting up every now and then so he could see the people in the street, the soft spring breeze tugged my shirt back and allowed my bare back get a cool down.
I looked up at Marilyn, his long black hair falling over the back of his shoulder, it swayed in the wind so majestically, he looked so-so...beautiful, i know it doesn't sound so amazing but i just could help but stare.

I was so mesmerized that i hadn't realised he had caught me red-handed, gazing at him! "TWIGGY!" he said, loudening his voice so i could snap-out-of-it. I blinked a few times, back to reality, i turned to notice that we were already stood out side an old movie store. "Dude, was there something in my hair?" he asked running his fingers through his smooth locks of hair, i tried my hardest to not get distracted by how alluring his every movement was.
"Nah-i was just looking at your hair because it looks nice today", I just said it as it was. I turned my head ever so slightly, just so that he was still in sight, but at least he didn't think so. I saw his cheeks flush a shade of rosy pink. He smiled and took his fingers out of his angelic hair.

Whilst Manson was deciding on a movie, in the horror section of course! I had my phone in hand, i was ready to call Zim Zum and ask him about that vacation plan! But Marilyn had already picked up a handful of movies, I guess he was staying a while at my house to watch all these, but i wasn't complaining! "Okay, there is like 7 movies, we should choose the best ones" He said scanning the several disk cases he held in his hands.
"The Exorcist, Hell-raiser: Bloodline, Amityville Doll house, Return Of The Living Dead 3, Frankenstein,Shrunken Heads or Village Of The Damned" He asked, his eyes were still fixed on the DVD case covers. (These are actual movies from near enough that time, i tried to make things fit in).

"Uhmmm, personally, I'd like to see Return Of The Living Dead 3 and maybe The Exorcist, you?" i asked, admiring the eerie art work of the DVD covers. "Definitely The Exorcist, i love that movie" he smiled at his own comment, i noted in my mind that i was to keep that information encase i ever managed to ask Marilyn on some kind of date. "And i kind of want to see Return Of The Living Dead too, so its settled. Do you want one more, you know-encase we have more time?" he looked up at me, almost as if he were nervous.
"Yeah, Maybe Amityville? Or Shrunken Heads looks interesting, man" i said casually, or at least trying to sound casual. "Amityville?" he said waiting for 'my' permission, mine?
"Cool with me" i said, pretending not sound as excited as i actually were.

Whilst Marilyn headed to the counter to pay, i called Zim as quickly s i could. "Hello, Zim?" i asked trying to speak quietly.
"Hey Twigs, wassup?" he replied, finally!
"Are you busy at the moment" i lowered my voice,
"Uh, not really, why?"
"I need to speak to you about something later on, in person -if that is okay with you, unless you have any plans tonight" i said, all at once it would seem.
"Tonight? I think I'm free, what's up?" he asked, sounding concerned,
"Nothin's wrong Zim, just gotta speak with the band, that's all" i quickly spoke, i could see Marilyn paying now, i wanted to hurry things up so i could give Marilyn my full concentration.
"I'll probably be at the bar around 9-ish if you wanna catch me there? If not i could just stop at yours, i could bring Ginger too?" he asked, kind of like he was in a rush too, which was a convenience.
"Uhm,Manson and i will be watching movies, you could quickly come join too tonight, what about Gacy? what's he up-to if you know?" i asked, Manson was handing over his money now and it was race against time.
"Dunno, want me to let him know?" he replied,
"Ah, please?" that was nice of him to do,
"sure, listen i gotta go now, I'll see ya tonight, I'll let ya know if pogo (Madonna/ Gacy/ Stephen these are just nick names) will show up, see ya" he said.
"All right, thanks. bye" i said speeding up my pace as i saw Manson bagging our movies and thanking the cashier.
"All right, bye" he hung up abruptly. In time too because Marilyn had already arrived after i swiftly returned my phone to my pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slightly longer i hope, thanks so much TheCorpseGentleman for recommending my short story so far, it hopefully wont be so short after the next few chapters :D
I may have to make a part 2 to this chapter because i thought i would be able to fit all my things in where twiggy physically asks his band mates about the vacation and the un expected ending, but i think not ^_^"