Status: it's a story about how a plan can turn to hell but re appear as something beautiful, my original idea was a story about a small weekend in the forest cabin... its almost like a starter story if i like it enough, this will be my first ever story so.... im sorry ^_^" but then my idea grew and now its

Coma Black

Pt 2 of Question?

My energy was slowly draining and i began to wonder when we were going to grab a drink or anything,"You hungry?" i ask Marilyn, pulling my phone out of the tight leather pocket, the small digital clock mid-screen read 5:37pm! "A bit, where do you wanna go?" he asked, looking at me, but this time, it was as if he were looking into my eyes, rather than at them.
I felt my cheeks warm up a little, i quickly turned my head, "Anywhere, we could grab a drink if you'd prefer that" i suggested,how dare he be so perfect!

"sure, but i don't feel like getting drunk, Twigs" he s aid gently, his voice was as calming as an acoustic guitar playing the most gentle lullaby. "That's fine, just a drink, nothing too over the top, it'll be fine" i smile at him, trying to reassure him we'd be fine.
We walked into a small wooden framed shop on the corner of the town/city's edge and pushed the vintage looking door open, a small bell chimed as we both entered. Wherever we went, it always felt like all eyes were on us, and we were often correct. An old lady, she looked around 60+, stared, a scowl formed on her face as we entered. Things like that always made me nervous, and I'd usually find myself retreating, there wasn't any place to run to this time. Instead i found myself gripping onto Marilyn's hand and looking around the small Café styled store.

Marilyn turned to me, he was used to me holding onto his hand, resting my head on his shoulder or even kissing/hugging. We did it all the time on tour, i loved it so much, but i guess he thought it was for publicity and our fans. But this time i was holding on perhaps a little tighter, his eyes danced around the miniature store, he then quickly returned to looking at the alcohol section, not caring. If he didn't care why should i, i loosened my grip and smiled to myself, he was holding on to my hand too now, we intertwined our fingers, almost fiddling with each others fingertips.
"Haha, Twiggy, lets have Sex On The Beach" Marilyn said, i turned my head and laughed, i knew it was the alcohol brand but it sounded amusing and i would've like both physical and drinking activity, it didn't bother me to be honest. Suddenly, the older woman sat up in her seat and glared at Marilyn, he must've spoken louder than we had thought because she opened her mouth to speak.

"Excuse you young men, but I don't want to hear about your DAMN homo plans, please keep your inappropriate words at low volume!" she almost yelled at us, it was as if we were being scolded!
We had both forgotten that we had been holding hands for the past few minutes whilst searching for a decent drink, I'm sure he didn't mind though, he was always so good at standing up for himself.
"Ahem, well excuse you for being a homophobic and un-lady like inconvenience, and its a brand of alcohol, before you jump to conclusions ma'am" Marilyn argued back, making sure he wasn't as inappropriate as she had been. "We don't need any trouble now, you two young men should just leave" another man said from behind her chair on a small table near the dusty window.

"We don't need to do anything, we didn't start anything, sir" I replied as politely as i allowed myself, "Lets just get that one Marilyn" i said smiling mischievously, looking him in the eye as he laughed deeply under his breath. We both knew that we wanted to piss them off with our 'Damn homo plans'. There was a small queue, we joined the end of the queue and positioned ourselves as close as we could get near the grumpy old gits as we could. We moved closer to each other, our faces inches from each others, i loved every second of this, teasing them and each other, we kissed each others nosed and i occasionally leaned my head against his shoulder. The service here was so slow, at least we had time to take the piss with those old people.

"When we get home" Marilyn begun, loudening his voice on purpose, i guess it was clear that these 'haters' were also homophobic in a way. "Mm hm" i replied at a similar volume, he carried on "I was thinking about watching a movie, but I'd much rather", "Uh-huh" i bit my lip, "I'd very much rather" he said moving his head closer, i had to tilt my head upwards slightly due to his hight, he was going to excite me to the point of public embarrassment. "THAT IS ENOUGH" the elder lady shouted, "stay out of it" Marilyn quickly spat out at her, glancing over at her with a glimpse of rage in his eyes, "we weren't speaking to you" i quickly added, that's all i could add before Marilyn decided to attack my lips with his own, he released his anger into me via his charming mouth, our tongues dancing in-between our lips. The elders being too...shocked? To react, we quickly paid for our drink and exited the small run-down store. we ran out, hands locked together and giggling like school girls.

"That was amazing!" I laughed, "God i hate people like that" he added still giggling, we won that round!it was getting darker now, and since i didn't have a jacket on, i was getting chilly, "Shall we head back now?" i asked, indicating i was getting cold by rubbing my upper arms quickly. "One more stop and then we can get home, promise" he answered, his flawless voice won me over and i obeyed, following at his foot as he lead the way into a near by pet store. H picked up a few studded dogs collar, this was almost typical now, we could use these for anything, "why do we need these?" i looked at the various collars he had chosen, "because we can use these" he looked at me and then fiddled with my hair whilst he pulled out his wallet.-
For that split second, it felt as if we both had the same feelings for each other, lust and love!
"Well, we really could use these for anything." he said softly, quickly glancing up at me, then back down at the collars. I was looking so forward to the night we had planned ahead!

After we had paid for our collars, we exited the pet store, it was dark by the time we had left the pet store and it was cold. None of us had bothered to bring jackets so we had to cling to each other's sides as we walked back down the long path, leading through the town/city and back down the long path that lead me home. The dark never bothered me, in fact it calmed me, the events that had happened today, though it may not have been many, they still made me want to jump around and giggle.
"So, what movie shall we watch first?" i asked Marilyn, breaking the silence as we stepped down the long stretch of path. "Thinking about it now Twiggs" he laughed
I really was trying to focus on a movie, but i just couldn't help myself, i wanted to talk about the vacation, that may or may not be happening! It was near enough 8pm i would imagine and we wasn't too far from my house any more, "So, what if all the guys wanna come to the cabin, what do you think we could so at the place?" i asked him, looking away just encase he was scowling at me.

"Well, that's up to you, you're the one who wants this holiday, right?" he said, i could feel his glassy eyes on me, watching me every move. "Yeah, but when you're on a break, there are loads of things to do." i answered, "Like what?" he asked, this time i looked back at him, he still had his eyes fixed on the street ahead of us.
"Well, we could" i began to speak, but i had no clue how to finish what i had started."We could?" he questioned, "we could go swimming in a lake? That's always cool, since its getting hotter" i replied, even i thought that sounded weird.
"In a lake?" he laughed at my suggestion, "True, or we could just get wasted." he said as we turned a sharp corner and the path narrowed, forcing us to walk closer together.
"Twiggy?" he said, like he wanted to ask me something special, my heart fluttered, i got so nervous when ever he said my name like. Every bad thing I've ever done to him or with him always filled my mind and i widened my eyes and looked up at him, his pale skin stood out in the dark.

"Why did you want to go on a vacation?" he looked me straight in the eye as he asked me, "because- we've been working so hard a-and i thought it could be fun to-" he cut me off, luckily i didn't know what to say next any way.
"Yeah, but why did you care if i cam or not?" he then asked. Truth is i really wanted him there so i could spend some actual bonding time with Marilyn, i wanted to share a bed with him, but not just to get by, i wanted to share a double bed, to cuddle and have some time to actually spend with each other and the band, bonding time. "Well, i just wanted you to be there" i said looking down at my feet, pacing the rough cobbled stone path that was now moments away from my house.
"But i don't need to be there, do i?" he asked, did he really want to get away from me?

"Well, if you really don't want to come.... I can't make you but, i was kind of wanted you to come, the most Marilyn" i said, and i meant it. "Why me?" he then said so softly, his hand still clung to mine.
"Because, i thought we were best friends?" i made that up,i wanted to be more than best friends, but i was afraid, at times, Marilyn could be an Antichrist and act pure evil, but there were those sudden moments where he was pure and affable.
"Can i ask you something?" he asked, haha i really wanted to joke around and say he already had, but this was getting serious, so i let it slip. "Sure." i answered.
"What would you do if-" his breaths getting heavier, i looked at him, i was getting scared, it was as if his lungs were rattling, it was too dark to see, but his eyes may have been watering, the dull street lamps didn't shed much light but i slid my hand up his arm and looped my own arm through his, in an attempt to comfort him.
"It's okay, Brian" he knew i was sincere whenever i called him by his real name, i was getting nervous, he sounded so anxious, what was wrong? Today had been great, at least i thought.

"I- i know I'm just being a little strange, i mean, how would you react if- if i..."
The tension was killing me, i just wanted to read his thoughts, "If i moved away, for a while.". My heart felt like it had stopped beating. I felt the icy wind scratch at me through my clothes, my arms fell to my sides, lifelessly. I stopped and stood still suddenly, it felt like i couldn't breathe. I felt this lump grow in my throat. the thought of not having him with me, I've grown so attached to this man, he was with me everyday, keeping me with him, he was what i relied on when i had nothing, and that felt like an everyday event. I could feel this fire burning behind my tightly hut eyes, i didn't want him to see me, but there was nothing i could do.
"I found this apartment that's on the-uh" his eyes fell to the ground."God dammit Marilyn" i managed to find the words, my chest felt tight. "Where?" i said, trying not to sound so emotional about his decision, even i could here my voice getting higher and trailing off.
"The other side-" he couldn't even finish without taking deeper breaths. "Of the country, my mom- she had arranged a ticket and all" he finally said after a few long seconds of silence.

I managed to find the strength to start walking again, i wouldn't have called it walking, more like stumbling down the street, i could only see blurred outlines through my tears that i refused to let fall and ruin what eye liner i had left on. "Twiggy?" Marilyn called after me. I didn't mean to start sobbing but i fell to my knee's, i fell to the hard concrete floors and let my head fall. "Was this it? Was this why you came to me, un-invited, to spend the day with me?" i said under my breath, it was so dark now, but just light enough to see my the steam of my breath against the cold thick air. I swallowed hard when i felt his warm hands caress my back in circular motions, i nudged him off, though i wish i hadn't.
"Twiggy, i didn't want to tell you but i had no idea you wanted me around so much, i mean it's not like we had anything planned..." he said trying to reason with me, but he had made me feel so close to him, built me up over the years of painful work and then ruthlessly destroyed what i had become. He owned me, i was his to do whatever he pleases, and i had become nothing else, and now he was about to slip away and i wouldn't see him, this thing i had made in my mind of everything being okay, that we loved each other, but in reality he didn't care. Today was a lie, one big lie.

He hauled me up, i could feel a warm tingling feeling trickle down my legs, i may have cut my knee's from the hard fall, that was going to leave a bruise tomorrow. "When is this happening?" i asked still looking down, weak at my knees to the point were i wanted to fall back to the floor and curl into a ball. "Well, it was supposed to happen tomorrow mid after noon... Twi-" i cut him off, i snatched the small bag he had on him that had the things we had bought, for us. I took out the alcohol and snapped the lid off. I took a large gulp before deciding to speak to him, "Why? Why did you come to see me?" i called him out. I took another swig of the drink and began to slowly walk away, this time he would follow at my foot, but i didn't succeed, he slumped his hand onto my shoulder so that i stood still, near him.

"Because i can't leave without seeing you one more time, Jeordie" Damn, now he was being serious, I had decided to down half the bottle and i could feel my soberness fading. "No." i said, simply.
"No?" he asked, i didn't even know what i meant, "No, you- you can't just leave me here, us here- me?" there were so many things i wanted to say, but i couldn't express them enough.
"Everything can be okay, Jeordie, we can call each other, its all right" he reassured, but i couldn't see how it would be all right!

I thrust the almost empty bottle at him, there was enough left to get him a little tipsy, after all he did pay for it and i would feel guilty, but how could he just leave me!? "NO, EVERYTHING WON'T BE OKAY, I N-NEED YOU" my face was now flooded with tears and i started running, i couldn't even keep my self from wobbling around and keeping balance, i was almost at the front gate to my house, it was in my blurred sight, i couldn't do it, i could here his pounding foot steps running after me, i gave up and dropped myself, i crawled to the garden gate wall (small fencing i don't know) and curled up, i was crying, loudly. tears travelled down my cheeks almost immediately and my make up from the previous day had now made guest appearances all over my cheeks, chin and even my for head, i was A MESS!

Marilyn knelt down at my side and did what he does best, ruined me sweetly, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style into my house and set me down on my sofa where i had spent the night. I fe;t his arms around me, and that would be the last time i ever would for a long, long while, and that thought hurt. I felt my heart sink deeper through my chest and it felt harder to breathe. Suddenly i rolled over and i flew off the side of my sofa, i crawled, or managed to crawl all the way to the small bathroom, i slung my self over the toilet, Marilyn followed behind me, he knew where this was going. He held my hair out of my face and toilet, allowing me to throw up my guts without making more of a mess. I grabbed the edge of my shirt and wiped my mouth.
"Can- you give me a moment" i asked as he looked down at me, guilt shining through his deep eyes, "sure" he said, his voice sounded hollow and meaningless, he left, closing the narrow door behind him, i locked it and pulled off my leather tight trousers and i tied my long black and deep red dreads out of my face.
After rinsing my mouth out and cleaning my self up, i could still feel the heat of tears trickling down my damp cheeks. I couldn't bare the thought of not having Marilyn around. But i knew i hadn't spent the day with Marilyn, i had spent the day with Brian, the real Brian, he was too nice and happy to be Marilyn today. i slid down, back against the door and i rested my head on my knees as i hugged my legs. I heard my phone vibrate from my trousers pocket, i reached over and grabbed the discarded trousers and struggled to find the phone, shortly after, i found my phone. 'One missed call: Zim".
I pressed redial and waited for Zim Zum to answer, i cleared my dry throat in time to hear his calm voice. "Hey twiggy I'm at the end of the road with pogo and ginger, you want us to come still?"
"You don't need to, but you can come if you wanna, the bar up in the town is still open encase you decide not to, dude" i said, trying my hardest not to sound so depressed.

"Okay, man, i think we're just gonna stop off at the bar, if we're not to wasted we should be at yours near 12 if that's okay haha" the happiness in his voice made me swallow hard, i envied it. "Yeah, yeah that sounds like a plan, see you then maybe"
"All right, bye" he said cheerfully, i could hear the other guys in the back ground fucking about and laughing, "Tell the guys i said see em soon, bye" i said looking out the window, which was slightly open, it was a nice view of a park, that had a river and some hills with tree's.
"all right, bye" he hung up and i threw my phone to the side.
"Twiggy, it's been twenty minutes, are you okay?" Marilyn, i mean Brian! Called to me, "No...." i called back, "Twiggy..." he sighed, "I'm fine then" i replied, i unlocked the door, quietly i crept over to the window and dangled my legs out of it, i had a wooden fence that i could easily jump, i could run for the hills and walk down the river stream i could feel free for a short amount of time before i reached another civilisation, but i didn't want that.
My shirt was big and baggy enough to pull off a dress i thought to myself, i heard the door creaking open, i jumped out the window and crouched, the cold grass against my bared feet made me feel some what alive and the freezing cold air made me feel refreshed.

"TWIGGY?" he called out and ran to the window, I darted up and ran, jumping the fence and staggering away in to the hills and tree's, strangely enough, i hadn't been to this park because of my work, so this was a real adventure!
"TWIGGY!" he yelled after me, concern in his voice, i was still a little tipsy, it was well after midnight by now and i had no form of protection, i was freezing, but it didn't bother me for some reason. I was walking through an open area, free of care, there were some low lights that out lined some of the tree's and lit the paths up, the dew drops on the grass made my legs wet and i kicked up the grass, soaking my legs and i danced around, a smile spreading across my face and i fell back and hit the soft round. I let my self cry, instead of spending the last day with Marilyn, i left him there and lay in an empty field woodland, i tried to come to terms with what was happening, but i just couldn't i rolled onto my side, i had to go back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im too tires to continue so i will update as soon as i can
~updated~
this chapter wasn't long enough and I've had some sleep :)
I hope the ending was a twist enough, sorry if it was kind of expected, i just think twiggy is cute like a fairy near the end where he dances :3