Status: it's a story about how a plan can turn to hell but re appear as something beautiful, my original idea was a story about a small weekend in the forest cabin... its almost like a starter story if i like it enough, this will be my first ever story so.... im sorry ^_^" but then my idea grew and now its

Coma Black

slutgarden

I ushered Daisy indoors, I jumped around like a child, my dreads bouncing up and down, hitting my back softly. "Where's Marilyn, He's usually here isn't he?" Daisy asked whilst he looked about the room.
"Yeah, he is usually here, but... He won't be here any more, he left" i answered, trying not to kill the mood.
"Oh, well that sucks." He said smiling childishly, for some reason i don't think he really cared as much, but then again, the other guys took the news much better than i, i was Marilyn's best friend after all.
"A lot" i answered, the both of us still smiling mischievously, something about Daisy was charming, maybe it was his tedious smile or his smooth voice, but i knew that i was going to be just fine, without Marilyn, for once.

"It's late, where am i crashin' tonight?" Daisy asked, tossing his bags to the ground as if he was already accustomed to the mess i had created and been living in. "Anywhere?" I answered, heading over to the stair case, Marilyn's room was the only clean room in this house, that and the bathroom, i think. Marilyn never used his room, he used mine as if it were his own. "Anywhere?" Daisy mimicked my voice, looking up the stair case with me. I let out a small laugh and lead him up the stairs to Marilyn's room, it would now be Daisy's room, which sounded weird.
I pointed to the pale green door that was opposite my own bedroom door, "that one there. It's yours" I told him, turning to see he wasn't by my side, i turned my body to face the set of empty stairs, "Daisy?" i called out. Suddenly a face appeared from behind the corner of the stair case, "Yeah?" Daisy asked, what was even happening?
"You wanted to sleep didn't you?" i questioned, "Yeah but don't you wanna watch a movie? I saw that you have Return of the living dead, do you mind if we watch it?" He asked, his voice sounded so innocent and something about it persuaded me to allow him to watch it, with me.
"Yeah- yeah sure, bring it up and we can watch it in the room." i answered, i hadn't seen return of the living dead 3 yet, just the previous ones. He sprinted up the stares with a childish grin on his face. "The room?" he huffed out once he had reached the top of the dusty stairs, he could've fell and broke his neck due to the fact that were empty beer cans all over it.

I had gotten so used to it just being me and Marilyn that i had forgotten already that Daisy didn't share my room like i used to with Marilyn, "Oh, i mean my room, over there" i directed him towards my room and he paced over to it, glancing back at me, "you coming?" he asked in confusion.
I stood there, at the end of the narrow hall way, thinking about Marilyn, why? I don't know. I snapped out of his trance as quick as i could, "Yeah, sorry" I rushed over to him and threw myself onto the messy bed sheets, i could smell him, i could still smell Marilyn, i didn't know it it was creepy or not to do so, but i took it all in, his scent. I already missed him so much! I decided that i would sleep in his place that night, it wouldn't prove anything, or help me in any way, but i wanted to.
Daisy stood at the end of the bed, slouched over the TV set, "How does this thing work?" he asked. The tone of confusion made me laugh, i crawled over to him and taught him how my TV worked,
"You have to turn it on first" i pressed the power button, i could see our reflection in the dark TV screen, it slowly faded as the screen lit up. "Then you have to switch to AV on the remote, the DVD player is built in, here" I opened my hand so he could place the CD in it, but he sat there and smiled at me. He had a cocky smile on his face, i huffed sarcastically and took the CD out of his hand, "Don't i get a 'thanks'" he asked laughing slightly,"Thank you" i answered, doing my best impression of him as i could.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it?" he questioned, positioning himself on the bed, luckily not on my chosen side. I stole the remote from the desk top in which the TV set was placed. I scrambled back over to me side of the bed and continued to work the TV by remote.
(Skipping to the movie start)
The movie started running, i looked over to see Daisy, his eager face looking across to the television, he caught a glimpse of me staring at him, i quickly tried to play it off, by looking past him and turning away, my face heating up. He didn't respond to me, hopefully i didn't make things awkward.
I returned my attention to the intro of the movie, I could smell Marilyn on my bed sheets, i tilted my head so i could get a view of the window and the television.
Thought of the previous few days were streaming through my mind, I could remember Marilyn's lacy black hair whipping his back as he danced on stage, like some sort of twisted ballet routine. It was beautiful. Then i could remember waking up on the leather couch and seeing Manson appear in my front room, like some sort of knight in shining armour.

If i hadn't gone on my laptop that night, Marilyn and i wouldn't have argued as much, it was my fault that we had argued, but he was leaving and he would've had to tell me later. And then it daunted on me, Marilyn was gone,he was really gone this time.He was gone.
I felt a soft stroke on my arm, like a small kittens paws patting at my shoulder. I turned my head abruptly, only to see Daisy's sweet face glancing at me, his eyes looked foggy and weak, he must have been tired, i figured I might as well let him sleep in this bed, but a part of me only wanted Marilyn to sleep with me. "You all right?" I joked, he gave a gentle smile ad nodded slightly. I fumbled around in the bet covers until i found the remote, as soon as it was in my grasp, i squinted my eyes, in search of the power button.

"You ready to turn it off?" i whispered, he was just like a sleepy child, his head swaying back and forth as his eye lids fell then fluttered open again. I switched the television off and sunk down into the pillows, Marilyn had placed these pillows, that's why i was so uncomfortable, I dragged the soft feather pillows down to my level and turned to face away from Daisy, who was now facing my back.
I allowed my eyes to sink back into my skull, it felt soar, as i my eyes didn't fit, as if they were too big and icy cold. I ignored it and nestled myself further into the puffed marshmallow dyed covers and let my inner self drift away into my dream land.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them, immediately, my vision was filled with swirls and splashes of colours. I blinked furiously until i regained my full vision. I sat up in my bed and noticed i had a pair of hands gripped around my waist, i tilted my head and saw the sweet, sweet face of Marilyn, his messy long black locks stood out sharply. I pried his hands off of me, trying my hardest not to wake him, i twisted myself around to see him push himself up and smooth his knotted hair down, his eyelids still half closed and his mouth stretching to let out a yawn.
I gave him a small smile, only to receive a half smile in return. I lifted myself up from the bed and steadied myself before deciding to leave the room, i was only wearing a long red shirt which had numerous creases and some plain black boxer shorts. I turned to see if Manson would join me but he had already gotten up and was now beside me, that was quick.
I trotted down the stairs dodging the pieces of trash and dirty laundry that lay on the steps, I clung to Marilyn's hand as i did so. I walked distraught through the trashed living room and stopped in the semi-clean kitchen, thinking on what to have for breakfast, or if i even wanted breakfast.
Marilyn suggested just eggs or bacon, to which i agreed. I nodded him off and he wandered back to the silky leather couch, the couch had never looked so clean and un-used. I turned to the stove and let the frying pan heat up, whilst i left it warm up, i decided to wash a few plated for us to eat off.
About midway through scrubbing unknown substances from the fine china glass, i felt long snaky arms slither around my waist and one round my torso. I stopped and let the plait drown in warm soapy water and i grabbed the cloth to dry my hands. Before i could turn my head to embrace Marilyn, i felt a sharp cold blade penetrate my lower back. My eyes widened in disbelief and i jolted my head to see this man, Marilyn, dressed up in his tight black corset and fish net stockings. His knee high boots complimented his calves and his thin locks of wet hair stuck to his chest forming small loops and snags to appear.
I looked down to see a dark red hole to appear in my stomach, i fluttered my eyes and looked back up to Marilyn, who had an evil grin plastered across his angelic face.

I shot up and opened my bitter eyes, taking in short deep breathes, my hands shaking as i rested the back of my palm on my sweaty forehead, what the hell just happened? My strong breathes now making more noise than i intended to. I felt a pair of hands land on my shoulders and i immediately shook them off. "You okay?!" I heard Daisy break the suffocating silence. "Y-yeah, just a nightmare- sorry" I managed to choke the words out as i attempted to calm my self down. "Hey, it's okay, I'm here and I won't let any bastard hurt you- ever." His voice was sincere and meaningful. I could feel a single tear travel down my cheek, it was cold and heavy. I suddenly just threw myself into his chest and wrapped my scrawny arms around his waist, my sobs filling the darkness of my room. I could feel his soft hands caressing my back in circular motions, he lifted my head to his level and planted a small but passionate kiss on my closed lips. I couldn't tell if this was friendly or something so much more, I felt like he wanted to help me but on the other hand he could've been trying to show me something affectionate. I felt dirty, the only man to ever have touched my lips was Marilyn, but Daisy just did it, so suddenly.

But what i then did was something i could never take back, for a small period of time i felt loved and accepted, i pushed my lips to his gently and let him inside, i opened my damn mouth and gave him an entrance straight to my heart. He didn't stop to hesitate, something i had been so used to. All this time and i thought Daisy was a ladies man, or at least would've opted for Zim Zum! I pulled myself up to his level and let him engulf me with his arms. He swallowed my pride with one swift movement of the tongue and then pulled away. He lent over and kissed my forehead as i slouched back down under the more than warm covers, I couldn't smell Marilyn any more, all of him had left now. All i could do was live with what i had just done, and what may happen tomorrow haunted me. I tried to separate myself from daisy as much as i could but either way, he was still right beside me. I forced my eyes to a close and thought to myself, 'you damn slut'. All i could think of was 'slut' I'm a whore!
♠ ♠ ♠
have some good ideas for this chapter, but i need to finish it, where have you guys been, i haven't heard from anyone?
~updated slightly~ Sorry, i didn't mean to sound 'desperate' or anything, things were probably quiet because i hadn't been active, sorry guys :)
~finiishedd~