The Truth About Sex

www.TheTruthAboutSex.org:
An online community to post your personal sex stories.
Don’t be shy. We’ve all had those awkward moments in the bedroom.
We’re not here to judge, but to remind each other that sex isn’t always
what it’s cracked up to be. It’s about time someone does.


At the University of Chicago, Topher Reed wasn’t interested in anything but graduating on time. Unfortunately for her, there was one guy making that absolutely hard. Liam Payne was loud, obnoxious, persistent, stupid and someone who wouldn’t mind his own business. Definitely not worth her time…or was he?

Lucy Moore was in Atlanta balancing writing her romance novel and preparing for forthcoming internship. Much to her dismay, a guy, who was practically the biggest cliche ever, was convinced that the two were meant to be together. How many times did she have to turn Harry Styles down for him to get the message? Apparently a lot.

What do two completely different girls in two different places have in common? They both share the fact that they have more horrible sex experiences than anyone they knew. So they took it upon themselves to focus on their priorities for the next year.

Deciding to take a break from sex? Hard. The follow through? Even harder.

Image
  1. Topher - Peace
    Chicago – August, 2013
  2. Lucy - Undressing The Words
    Atlanta – August, 2013
  3. Topher - A Little Faster
    Chicago – August, 2013
  4. Lucy - Chandelier
    Atlanta – August, 2013