Status: Completed Oneshot

You're a Butthead

I awake in the morning to the scent of sweet pancakes cooking in the kitchen. I grin widely. He woke up early again. I get out of bed, use the bathroom, and head towards the kitchen. Jaxon turns from the stove and smiles.

"Good morning, beautiful. I'm making your favorite. Blueberry pancakes with extra blueberries, of course." Man, could I ask for any more of a perfect boyfriend? I walk up to him, wrap my arms around his waist, and give him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe. I'm glad you know how to cook or else we'd be screwed."
"Ain't that the truth!" He laughs.

We sit at the table and I dig into my pancakes almost immediately. I hear him chuckle at me. I look up and give him a cheesy smile, syrup and pancakes dripping out of my mouth and down my chin.

"God, you're such a mess sometimes." He chuckles, handing me a paper towel.
"Says you." I giggle, thinking about the time he got cheese pizza all over his face and shirt. He leans in to kiss me on my nose and I blush.

After we finish eating our breakfast, we start to do the dishes, only to be distracted by all of the bubbles we've made. He takes a handful of the bubbles and blows them in my face. This is war. I do the same thing back to him, laughing uncontrollably the entire time.

This is perfect. He's perfect.

After about a half an hour, we make our way to the living room to watch a movie. We grab a blanket, turn the movie on, and cuddle on the couch. I can feel his heartbeat through his chest. I lose focus of the movie and start to count how many times per minute his heart beats. 82 beats per minute.

"Hey Liz? What would you do if I died?" What the hell? Why would he ask that?
"Jaxon! Don't even ask that!" I can hear him chuckling as I softly hit him on his arm.

"Oh my God, Jaxon! You're such a butthead!" I laugh, throwing a pillow at his face.
"That may be true, but at least I'm your butthead."
Wow. I love him so much.

Neither of us could tell when the movie finally ended. We were both too consumed in each others kiss. I was straddled on top of him, his hands cupping my face as we kissed deeply. He still tasted like blueberries. This made me smile. I couldn't ask for anything better than this.

He carries me into our room, laying me carefully onto the mattress. He joins me on the other side and we start cuddling again. We sat there, staring into each others eyes and giving kisses on noses, cheeks, and mouths.

That's how we fell asleep.
Faces close, lying in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like writing something cute, so yeah.
Feedback is welcome!
Hope you enjoyed.

-Jayde