Status: Completed

The Golden Egg

The Golden Egg

Easter. The holiday that's spent at church, with your family or for little kids, on a egg hunt. I was never too fond of the holiday, I felt as if it was more interesting for kids than adults. Which was true. Although the past few years I enjoyed it, I couldn't bring myself to be excited for it. My family gatherings weren't as constant anymore, because everyone moved away.Now it was just Kellin and I, not that I cared of course. Speaking of the blue eyed boy, he was sleeping peacefully beside me. Soft snores escaping his lips, his raven hair falling over his face, mouth slightly open with a bit of drool strolling down his chin. Despite that, I still found him gorgeous. Kellin and I were exact opposites when it came to certain holidays, Easter being one of them. Ever since he was a child, he loved Easter. I had a feeling this year would be slightly different for him though. Kellin loved the point of spending time with his family, having his mom cook a homemade meal for everyone and then the famous egg hunts his mother planned in the backyard for Kellin and his sister. Even as a man in his 20's, he still re-lived his childhood with his sister. Times like that were some of the happiest times for Kellin, but it wouldn't be like that anymore. There wouldn't be anymore family gatherings, homecooked meals or egg hunts this year due to the fact that his parents recently got a divorce. Kellin took the news pretty hard, he didn't know how his family could fall apart after so long. He knew this was it, he knew that each holiday this year wouldn't be the same as before. In the 2 years I've been with Kellin, I've never seen him so miserable. I was determined to change that. I wasn't one to really do anything if it wasn't with Kellin's family, but for Kellin there's always an exception. I didn't want him to mope around all day, so I planned a little Easter surprise for him. I looked at the clock that showed it was already 10 in the morning. Time to start the day.

"Kells, wake up." I whisper as I shake him softly. He groans something along the lines of 'leave me alone' into the pillow, turning his body away from me. "Come on babe, please." I ask him, receiving an insulting mumble. "Kellin Quinn, if you do not get your lazy ass up, I will tickle you." I threaten, knowing how much he hates being tickled. I was then met with a pair of sad blue eyes that have yet been opened fully.

"Vic, seriously I don't want to be bothered today. Just go back to sleep or something." He tells me, I sigh in defeat. He turns away from me once again, hiding himself under the covers.

"Whatever. If you need me I'll be in the living room." I tell him, heading out of the room. Just before I shut the door, I heard him sigh heavily. I'm not giving up, not matter how cranky he is, I'm determined to put a smile on his face. I walk over to the kitchen, taking out all the ingridents to make his favorite breakfast. Pancakes with turkey bacon on top, covered with syrup and a glass of orange juice. The smell of bacon lingers through the house, causing my stomach to growl loudly. I carefully place two plates on the table before walking to get the juice.

"What's all of this?" His groggy voice came from behind me. I turned around, a smile plastered on my face. He looked so adorable with just my hoodie and boxers on.

"Breakfast for my beautiful boyfriend." I tell him, causing him to blush. I placed the juice on the table before walking over to him and pulling him into my arms. "Let's go eat." I tell him, kissing the top of his head gently. He nodded, following me to the table.
We ate our food in silence, which bothered me but I knew he needed. I didn't understand why he wouldn't talk to me and let me know how he felt, but I wasn't going to push it. When we finished, I took our dishes to the sink and washed them, keeping my eye on Kellin as well. He remained in the same spot, shoulders slumped, eyes on the floor, completely unaware to his surroundings. I slowly creep up behind him, hugging him tightly.

"Vic, can we go back to bed please?" He asks, still not meeting my eyes.

"Nope, we have plans today." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"I don't want to do anything today." He whispers. I hate to admit it, but he was really starting to bring me down. Without a single word, I picked him up and threw him on my shoulder. I ignored his pleas for me to put him down as I carried him out to the backyard. "Vic, put me down!" He yelled at me one last time.

"Okay." I laughed before dropping him down on the floor.

"Vic what the fu-" He stopped, his eyes widening at his surroundings. His eyes gazed at the colorful eggs placed on the green grass, the confetti sticking out in various colors. "Vic..what is all this?" He asks me, voice barely even a whisper.

"Well, I know after everything that's happened you were feeling down. I guess I just wanted you to have a good Easter, I hate to see you so upset." I explained to him, he walked over to me wrapping his arms around my neck, his blue eyes glossy but beautiful nonetheless.

"But you hate Easter." He says, frowning a little bit.

"Yeah, but I don't hate you." I smile as he pulled me into a kiss. "Now here's the thing." I tell him, turning him towards the eggs. "You have all these eggs on the floor, but there's only one egg that really matters."

"Which egg is that." He asks, turning his head to look at me.

"The golden egg. Find the golden egg, and you get a prize. Go!" I say as I push him towards the starting point. He grabs the basket that was on the floor and started picking up the eggs. My heart fluttered as I watch my boyfriend happily pick up these eggs full of candy. What Kellin doesn't know is that the golden egg isn't with the others, it's hidden somewhere else.

Several minutes later he comes back, a pout displayed on his face, and a basket full of eggs.

"I checked everywhere Vic, the golden egg isn't there. Are you sure you put it down?" He asks me softly, disappointed that he couldn't find it.

"Well that's cause you haven't searched everywhere babe." I smiled at him, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the house.

"Wait a minute, I think I know exactly where it is." He says excitedly, pulling me into the bedroom. As soon as we enter, I'm slammed against the door and attacked by a pair of pink lips. Who am I to deny a kiss, so of course I kiss back. Getting lost in the taste of my boyfriend, I didn't realize how heated things got. Before I knew it, we were shirtless on the bed, slowly removing each others clothes.

"Get the stuff." He demanded, I nodded quickly getting the stuff and hurrying back over to my whining boyfriend. It's not the first time we did this, and although I tried to prep him, he refused against it. He pushed me down, my back hitting the bed as he kissed down my torso, sending shivers throughout my body. He grabbed my throbbing dick, running his hand up and down the shaft.Before I could react he took me into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. I let out a loud moan, as the warmth of his mouth around me got more pleasurable. I couldn't take this anymore, if he kept this up I wouldn't last that long.

"Kell-Kellin stop, hands, knees now!" I demanded, to which he obeyed. I didn't waste anytime before lining up with his entrance and pushing in.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned around him. "You're so tight." I tell him, grabbing his waist and to keep him steady.

"Fuck Vic, faster!" He moans. I swear his moans were sounds of a sex god. They turned me on even more. I did what he wanted and picked up my pace, each thrust harder than the other. "Ughhh. Vic! Please." He whines, pushing himself back so more of me went inside of him.

"Please what? Tell me what you want babe." I whisper in his ear, kissing right under it. He whimpers under me, going weak at my touch.

"T-touch m-me." He moans. "Please!" Of course I didn't want to leave him hanging. I wrapped my hand around his throbbing dick, moving it slowly up and down the shaft. Teasing him drove him crazy, which is why I didn't stop. I ran my thumb over his slit, his tip already leaking with pre-cum. "P-please stop t-teasing." He begs, his voice cracking with every word. I felt myself coming close to my release, so I sped up the pace of my hand and my thrusts.

"Fuck Kells, please tell me you're close." I ask, my thrust starting to become sloppier.

"Y-yes" He moans loudly. I thrust harder and faster which apparently was good enough for him to scream my name as he shot into my hand. The sight of him was enough for me to let go as well.

"Fucking hell, Kells." I breathed out, falling beside him, trying to catch my breath.

"Uh huh." He nods in agreement. After a few minutes, we come down from our high and just lay there pressed against each other. "Oh wait, I almost forgot." He says, getting up and walking over to my pants I had in earlier.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, hiking myself up on my elbows. He grabs something and walks up to me.

"I found the golden egg, babe." He tells me, shoving the egg in my hands. "What's my prize." He asks, a big smile plastered his face. I open the egg, taking out the condom I had inside for later. Kellin takes the condom out of my hand, a look of lust in his eyes.

"Round two?" He asks, I nod eagerly.

"Happy Easter Kells."

"It sure is." He tells me before connecting our lips.

Maybe Easter isn't so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so late, I love you guys. Sorry for the bad smutt and bad ending!
Comment?
Happy Easter
(Uploaded from phone,I'll fix later)
-Lissyc: