Status: Slow Update!

My Twisted KHR Life!

Welcome to Namimori!

The sun quietly rose over the horizon of Namimori.The powerful rays of the sun soon leaked into a young girl's room waking her.

"Oh man what time is it?" She sits up and began to rub the sleep from her eyes. She then turns her bed head to her night stand where her clock rested reading 7:45.The girl soon bolted up from bed "Crap! I'm gonna be late!" she yells as she quickly showers and dresses and races down stairs. She then notices that her father's room door is open and his bed is made neatly."Just the way I left it." she voiced as she sadly realized that her father hadn't come home from work.

She had barely made it to school arriving on the time of 7:55. Somehow she found her way into the office and was currently wandering the halls with her schedule in hand.She passed by two boys on her small quest one with silver hair and one with brown hair. Soon she began to get hot and took off her green hoodie ,that cover up her black button up dress shirt, and put it in her black backpack then returned to her search.

"Damn this school is big."

She lazily moaned "Lot bigger then my last school."

She then chuckled to herself "Although I bet you would like this school a lot better.....mom."

She the pauses in front of a big glass window over looking the courtyard "I can't believe its been 10 years already."

Soon the final bell rang and the girl began to panic "Crap! I'm late!" she shouted as she ran down the halls to her first class.

"Hey Gokudera?"

The silver haired bombed quickly turned his attention the young brown haired male who was seated infront to him at his desk.

"Yeah Juudaime?"

"Did you recognize that guy we saw earlier?"

"That guy with we passed in the hall? Nope can't say I do."

The brown haired boy sigh feeling as if there was something special about the boy with the long black hair.

"Class settle down now." The teacher declared as he walked into the room and placed his teaming hot mug of coffee on his desk

"Now class please welcome our new our new student from Kawagoe in the Kanto region Sora Ryuzaki." The teacher finished as the same black haired boy from before entered the room.

The black haired boy, who now had his hair up in a ponytail, smiled and said "Yo." in a calming tone. Causing ALL the girl's in the class to swoon over him.

"Mr.Tsuna Sawada please raise your hand."

The brown haired boy reluctantly raised his hand in the air."Please take a seat next to Tsuna Ryuzaki-san."

"Sure." Sora answered as she began to walk over to the desk next to Tsuna and sat down .

Gokudera was about to growl to the newcomer for sitting next to Juudaime but soon found the growl stuck in his throat as the sweet smell of lavender and Japanese cherry blossoms filled his nose as the newcomer passed by him.

As the teacher began teaching hiss lesson Sora could hear all the students gossiping about her

"Ryuzaki-san is so hot!"

"He looks so cool I bet he's awesome at sports!"

Sora smiles and that practically sent the girls to the floor with excitement. "Wow! His smile is so CUTE!"

Sora sweat dropped." Ladies please pay attention." The teacher ordered as he continued to teach his lesson.

Tsuna soon turned to Sora smiling to him Sora also turned to Tsuna and smiled."Hello I'm Tsuna. Welcome to Namimori!" Tsuna whispered to her.

She smiled to Tsuna whispered back "Thanks."

|After Class|

As Sora began to leave her last class of the day she saw a boy with short black hair and a boy with shoulder length silver hair who were walking to the gym with Tsuna.

"Hey Tsuna!" Sora waved to him as she jogged up to the three boys.

The black haored boy turned to Tsuna with a small smile "Who's that Tsuna?"

Sora, who was now in front of the group answered "I'm Sora Ryuzaki. I just moved here from Kawagoe."

he black haired boy grinned to Sora." Kawagoe High has the best baseball team in the state!" He cheered happily.

"Hecks yeah we do!" Sora grinned

"I'm Takeshi Yamamoto." He said, as he held his hand out for her to shake.

Sora grabbed it firmly and shook with a smile.She then noticed the silver haired male next to Tsuna who looked slightly annoyed with her presence and was staring off behind himself.

"Hey your in my class right,I'm Sora." Sora smiled sweetly to him.

Gokudera turned his head slightly to get a better look at her.

"Does it look like I give a damn?"

"Sorry.I was just trying to be polite...octopus head."

He turned his head to look at her completely and glared down at her ,it was then that she noticed that He was a few inches taller then her he noticed as well.

"What the hell did you just call me shrimp?!"

Sora returned the glare, "You heard me Mr.Octopus head."

Gokudera's glare intensified, "Thats not my name you damn shrimp!"

"I see you met the Mr.Cranky." A soft feminine voice said from behind Sora.

Sora turns around fully, facing the voice. It was a girl with long brown hair and blue grey eyes.

"Hello you must be the new student. Sora Ryuzaki if I'm not mistaken.I'm Hana Kurokawa."

Sora looked directly at the girl this time and noticed how pretty she was.Sora gave Hana a big grin.

"Yeah thats me. Nice to meet you Hana!" Sora answered happily.

Hana Smiled at Sora's grin, "The pleasure is all mine."

"So Hana do you know Mr.Cranky Octopus head's name?"

Sora said as she gestured to Gokudera.

She nodded her head,"That's Hayato Gokudera.The class heart throb till you came along."

Sora turned to face Gokudera. Heart throb my ass this guy is a...well an ass! Sora thought as she smiled sweetly to Gokudera.

"It's nice to meet you...Goku-chan!" Gokudera's face turned red with anger and embarrassment and his jaw drops.

He quickly regains his himself and crosses his arms over his chest his face still inflamed.

"Don't call me that!" he yells to Sora causing Tsuna to quiver slightly and inch closer to Yamamoto.

Hana chuckled at how flustered Sora made Gokudera.She then notices the time.

"Come on Sora we have art next and its about time to go." Hana told her as she began to walk away.

"Okay. Bye Yamamoto ,Tsuna."

"See you later Sora." Yamamoto waved to her.

"Yeah see you around Ryuzaki-san." Tsuna smiled innocently.

"Bye Goku-chan!" Sora said as she ran pass him to catch up to Hana.

Gokudera would have yelled at her if he hadn't caught a whiff of her scent again.It amazed him how it could instantly shut him up.As he turned and watched Sora and Hana leave he noticed that Sora swayed her hips like Hana, a girl ,did and blushed lightly.

|After School|

"Wow. What a day." Sora moan as she stretched while she began to walk home.

Sora had met a lot more people during her first day like Kyoko and Haru who Sora thought were two very nice girls that she could really depend on,Ryohei the extremist she thought he was really funny and would be a great training buddy,Yamamoto he was obviously obsessed with sports but really nice as well and of course Tsuna he was the first person she talked to and he was so innocent she could help but like him.Then there was Hana she was a sweetheart and Sora couldn't help but feel as though they bonded instantly.Lastly the person she could have lived with out meeting,Hayato Gokudera he was a complete jerk off who annoyed her to no end but she still felt that they were somewhat friends. But still he could have been nicer.

"Stupid octopus." Sora groan.

Sora was so caught up in her thoughts that she didnt notice Tsuna run up to her.

"Hey Ryuzaki-san mind if I walk with you I live this way too." Tsuna panted.

Sora smiled at him

"Sure you can you didnt have to ask.And you can call me Sora."

Tsuna smiled back at her as they began to walk in a comfortable silence.

As the enter the first neighborhood in their journey home three boys, a few years older than Sora and Tsuna, walked out from an alley and stood in front of them blocking Sora and Tsuna's path. Sora stared at them confused.

"Well well if it aint No-Good Tsuna." The tallest boy with the spikey brown hair stated with a grin.

Tsuna stepped up "Please Akira Sora is new here and I don't have any money."

The boy with the dark blue hair in a pony tail smiled sadistical.

"You know the rules Tsuna. Yuki,Kenji take care of them." Akira smiled as the spikey haired boy and the boy with glasses approached Sora and Tsuna ready to fight.

"Please don't hurt Sora! He's new and doesnt know any better! I'll take his punishment too!" Tsuna begged.

Sora couldn't believe what Tsuna just did. They barely knew each other yet here he was risking his well being for her.

Yuki lick his lips and smirked as Kenji adjusts his glasses.

"Suit yourself." Yuki raised his fist preparing to strike Tsuna.

Tsuna squeezed his eyes shut waiting for the blow to hit.After about 15 second he felt nothing and opened his eyes to see the Sora had blocked Tsuna and got punched hard in the left side of her jaw. A little bit of blood leaked from the left corner of her mouth.

"W-what...the hell?!" Yuki gasp as he moved his hand from her face.

Sora why are you protecting me?Tsuna thinks as he watches wobble slightly.

Sora stands staright up and counters Yuki's punch with her own in his nose causing it to bleed massively.

"You little punk!" Yuki yells as he holds his nose in hopes it will stop the bleeding.

Sencing a challenge Akira snaps his fingers signalling Yuki and Kenji to grab Sora's arms leaving her torso wide open.

Akira smirked down at her as he stood in front of her and cracked his knuckles.

"You shouldn't have done that kid." He chuckled, "Big mistake."

Akira raised his fist and punched Sora full force in her stomach knocking the wind out of her and causing her to spit out a little blood.

Damn thats gonna leave a bruise.Sora thought painfully.

Sora was then released from Yuki and Kenji's grip,unable to hold herself up she fell to her hands and knees coughing "Yuki Kenji finish this clown."

SoraheardAkira say as she slowly and wobbly stood up.Yuki and Kenji circled around her while Tsuna watched in fear on the side lines

Yuki charged at her first. Aiming his punch at her nose. Sora ducked under his fist as kicked him sqaure in his bottom jaw sending him flying to the ground next to Tsuna unconscious.Tsuna stared at Yuki's bloody face as he lay unmoving and breathing uneven on the pavement. By the time Tsuna turned his attention back to Kenji and Sora's fight Kenji's unconscious body landed on top of Yuki. Tsuna turned to look at Sora in amazement Just as he did he saw Sora being held down to the ground by her neck by Akira. Sora squirmed and coughed but couldn't seem to get out from Akira's grip, so on the brink of passing out shehead butted Akira in the nose causing him to immediately let go. Once Sora was up she punched Akira good about two times then kicked hin in the side of his head knocking him down and out instantly.

"Y-you took out Akira and his gang b-by yourself."

Tsuna stated shocked.He couldn't believe what he had just seen happen as he stared at Sora's back.

Sora finally turned to face Tsuna she was panting heavily her right sleeve was ripped her left cheek was bruised and swollen and she had blood smugged on her left cheek and hands and had her own blood slowly trailing down the corners of her mouth.

He looks at the ground ashamed he was absolutely useless and to top it all off he got Sora hurt on her first day. Tsuna looked back up at Sora to see her smiling widely at him.Sora then stubbled backwards and began to fall. Tsuna lunged out and caught her before she hit the ground.

"Tsuna...your not hurt are you?"she wheezed

Tsuna put on a weary smile "No I'm fine."

Sora smile wides a little "Good."

She then passed out completely.She had one last thought before fully losing consciousness.

Damn this was one hell of a first day of school.