Status: Slow Update!

My Twisted KHR Life!

Stupid Cow!

The sunlight peeping through the bedroom window casted over Sora's face.

"Ugh." She began to stir. She placed a hand over her sore eyes. As soon as her hand came in contact with the skin of her face she jolted up in pain holding her face.

"Damn that hurt. That guy got me pretty good." Sora grunted in pain.

"Yeah he did, I'm sorry Sora! I didn't know you were a girl!"

Sora looked up confused. Why was Tsuna in my room? Sora glanced around the room Where is my room? A chill went through her body, she glanced down at her bandaged body. Sora's face went bright red, she cleared the lump that had formed in her throat and moved closer to Tsuna to calm him down some. "It's fine. Everyone mistakes me for a dude, I'm used to it...but um...Tsuna?" Sora began as her face turned red again.

"Yes Sora? What is it? Are you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine but um... did you...do this?" she pointed down at her bandages.

Tsuna's face flushed red and he rapidly shook his head "No! Oh no Sora! I didn't it was my mom I swear!" he panicked

Sora sweatdropped "Okay then sorry for assuming it was you Tsuna-kun." she bowed her head in respect.

Tsuna's cheeks, which just returned to normal, dusted pink. "I-it's no problem Sora-chan." he smiled sheepishly.

Sora smiled back and then stood straight up.

"Whoa! B-be careful Sora-chan you might h-" Tsuna stopped mid sentence and turned his bright red face away from her.

Confused Sora looked down at herself and noticed that the bandages she used to bind her chest were loosely wrapped around her injured torso and she was only in her baby blue underwear.

She quickly grabbed her black button up shirt, that was folded next to her and put it on forgetting to button it.

"Okay you can look now Tsuna-kun. Sorry about that."

Just as Tsuna turned around his bedroom door flew open and in walked Gokudera with baby in a cow costume sitting on his shoulder.

"Hey Juudaime you ready for sch-" Gokudera was cut off by the sight in front of him.

There stood a girl with long black hair and icy blue eyes staring back at him. The black dress shirt she was wearing was open revealing her bandaged torso, the tail of the shirt stopped at the beginning of her thighs and partially cover her blue underwear.

S-she's so c-cu- No! What the hell are you thinking Hayato! Gokudera mentally scolded himself.

The cow costume baby jumped off of Gokudera's shoulder and landed directly on Sora's chest. Sora's arms instinctively wrapped around the strange baby to keep him from hitting the floor.

The baby nuzzled her chest with hearts in his eyes "You have such a beautiful bosom mama!"

Sora lookeed at the little cow in her arms with one eyebrow raised "Mama?"

Does she even care what he doing? Tsuna thought shocked as he watch Lambo continue to nuzzle her chest.

Lambo jumped down and pointed to her bored expression accusingly "That's right! I, Lambo, have decided to make you my mama!" he shouted confidently.

"Oi! Stupid cow! Leave her alone!"Gokudera shouted as he kicked Lambo out of the window.

Sora casted her gaze back to the silver haire teen and smirk once she recognized who it was. "Yo Goku-chan."

Gokudera's face flushed red "Gah! S-shrimp? Your a-a-a?"

"A girl? Yeah I am."

Gokudera's face went even redder as his gaze slowly descended down her body and lingered in a few places.

"My eyes are up here." Sora said in a monotone causing Gokudera to turn his head away.

"Stupid woman! I was just making sure that you were actually a girl!" He growled

Sora giggled "Did everyone really think I was a guy? Well I do resemble my dad more than my mother..." Gokudera zoned everything else she said out. I can't believe I almost called her cu- No! I dont wanna think about that! Gokudera fumed irratatedly. Hey wait a second...why is she half naked...in Juudaime's room?

Gokudera quickly stomped over to Sora and held her shirt close, is cheeks turning pink.

"Stupid shrimp put some close on!" Gokudera quckly released Sora and pushed Juudaime out of the room. He slammed the door shut and leaned against it. "Why are you still in here?" Sora asked irratatedly.
"I gotta stay and make sure that you don't touch Juudaime's stuff!" he growled.

"Sure you are." Sora narrowed her eyes at Gokudera before picking up her pants and attempting to put them getting one foot in she tried to put the other in but lost her she hit the ground Gokudera stepped foward and caught her but end up losing his balance as well and falling on his hands and knees on top of her.

"G-gokudera-kun w-what are you doing?"

Gokudera quickly scrambled off of Sora and up to Tsuna. "I was trying to make sure she didn't touch your stuff Juudaime!"

Sora growled as she sat up "Hey I maybe new and all but I respect Tsuna! And don't talk about me like I'm not here Stupidera!"

"No one asked you shrimp!" Gokudera shouted as he pressed his forehead against Sora in an epic glaring contest

Tsuna sweatdropped and stood between the two glaring teens with his hands up in defense. "Maybe we should take Sora-chan home to change."

|At the Ryuzaki Residence|

" Ahh! Home sweet home!" Sora stretched as she walked through the front door. She turned around and face Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto who had joined them on the way to her house and was informed of the situation.

"I'm gonna go change real quick you guys stay here." Sora said as she walked to the room at the end of the hall and shut the door behind her.

Once she was inside her room three boys walked around the small house studying it. After emerging from the kitchen with Yamamoto, Gokudera walked up to Tsuna who was staring at a picture on the wall.

"Hey is that her when she was little? Aww she was such a cutie!" Yamamoto chuckled as he eyed the picture of a 6 year old Sora and a woman who looked just like her.

"Of course she's cute! Lambo's mama has to be cute! Just like Lambo!" Lambo shouted as he sprang up out of Tsuna's bag and ran up to Sora's room.

Gokudera ran after him with a lit dynamite stick in his hand. "Stupid cow! Get back here!"

Both he and Lambo slammed into the door causing it to burst open and causing Gokudera and Lambo to get a good view of the tops of her boobs and her exposed back as she quickly turned and held the rest of the bandages to her chest.

"Gokudera are you ok-" Tsuna stopped as soon as he saw Sora his face turned beet red. Sora stared back at them all but then turned to Gokudera and Lambo with rage in her eyes. "Perverts!" she roared.
All the boys quickly ran out of her room but not before Sora caught Lambo and Gokudera by their collars and dragged back in slamming the door behind them.

|Many screams and cries of pain later| "Well she did warn us to stay in the living room Gokudera." Tsuna tried to reason once they had taken there seats in first hour.

Gokudera slumped his bruised and battered body on his desk and blew out the remaining smoke rings he had stuck in his lungs from Sora stuffing his dynamite down his throat.

"Man, stupid cow..."