Status: Active

Candy Apples

eighteen;

The smell, the fucking smell. A stench of what my imagination could only think of;a mix of stale shit and piss and the blood of a decomposing corpse. I had the strong urge to vomit, but I realized I couldn't.

I was tied to a gurney, and walls with dark brown stains moved rapidly past my eyes. I started to panic, my chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Let me go!" I screamed, but the men covered seemingly from head to toe in white hospital attire ignored me, and kept running down the hall hurriedly. I screamed again, and pulled at my feet and hands. No use. When the gurney came to a stop, I gasped. I listened to the creaking of a door open and we were moving again but at a much slower pace.

It stopped, and I felt them move away from me. I looked around me, but all I saw was pitch black except for the blinding light above me.

Then there's large hands gripping my face , keeping it still. There's a face looking down at me, most of it covered except for the eyes. I begged and pleaded, wanting to go home, wanting to be let go. But the movement at the mouth of the face made me know that I was not finding my situation as amusing as he did.

He said, "You have no idea what's happening do you?" I froze when I heard that voice. Those eyes suddenly became too familiar. Seconds pass, then I find my voice. "You..."