Status: Active

Candy Apples

twenty - five;

I open my eyes and I'm looking at a pale grey ceiling. I'm on a bed and thankfully, I'm not in pain anymore.

Orion is somewhere in the room. I can hear him humming and I can hear music playing. Like a virgin? I'm surprised though when I sit up and see that he's in nothing but a pink panties dancing around with a pink scarf, all the while he watches himself in front of a large mirror.

"Ahh...she's awake!" He turns to me, a smile bright on his face and throws the scarf over my neck, shaking his waist in front of me.

"What happened.... What was that thing?" I ask, rubbing my eyes as a distraction from his swinging dick, barely contained by the pink panties.

He turns back to the mirror and shrugs, "Ignore them. They're just jealous you're so skinny," he winks at me through the mirror.

I ignore him, and walk to the only window in the sullen room. I'm confused by what I see. One single stretch of road surrounded by dark rich green trees, the sky eerily overcast. The vertical pathway seems like a road leading to the sky, due to how high up in the building we are and the cold bites my skin.

My heart skips a beat. Something is wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting a horror vibe...hmm

Anyway, I'm actually typing these chapters on my phone. Laptop keyboard is still shot to hell. I know where this story is going now so...yay! Enjoy! Comments are love.