Status: In progress

How Did We Get Here?

Chapter Four

The ride home was pretty long, especially with the stop at the store for ice cream. She’d climbed out of the car only to find she’d been followed to the store. She couldn’t win today. She of course stayed close to Taylor as they began to shout questions to her. She was able to ignore them for the most part. They got even worse when she reemerged from the store with ice cream and such. But the things they were screaming this time were so much worse.

“What’s this Niall posted?! What’s it about?! Is some one Pregnant!? Is his girlfriend Princess Pregnant?!” Kitten turned and looked at the paparazzi and shook her head irritation filling her. If Niall had found out by some grace of god and then had posted it on twitter he was an absolute dead man. “It says something about two people being pregnant! Are you pregnant to?!” Kitten growled lowly under her breath. If Princess had slipped up and said something that was fine but the fact that Niall felt the need to broadcast it? That was not ok.

“Get out of our way!” Taylor growled lowly to the paps and they moved out of sheer fear of Taylor. He safely got Kitten back into the car where she immediately pulled up Niall’s twitter and there it was staring at her in bold blaring letters.

“Pregnant?! Both of you!? How did that even happen!?” Kitten snorted feeling an anger bubble in her chest because Niall of all people knew how babies were made. But it wasn’t his tweet that hurt…it was Louis.

“@Nialloffical we’ll get you two through this, Don’t worry about the other part” Tears clouded her vision and she couldn’t believe it. She had to call them. She didn’t know what she did but she was done taking their shit on twitter. Taylor wondered what she was doing but he didn’t question the fire in her eyes.

“Hello?” Louis answered the phone. Fabulous. Just who she wanted to talk to, she took a deep breath to steady her voice.

“What the hell did I ever do to you? All I ever did was love you with everything I ever had. All I even tried to do was to make it better. All I ever wanted was your love. The same love I give you! Because Damnit even after all you’ve said and how bad you’ve hurt me I still fucking love you morons!” She tried to steady her voice but it just wasn’t happening. “All I ever wanted was you guys to love me like you love Princess! That’s all I ever asked from you!”

“Kitten,” His voice sounded a little sheepish. “Princess told me you were pregnant, it was kind of an accident. We pissed her off and she told us both of you were pregnant. What am I supposed to do. I can’t focus on both of you the way you both need! Neither can Niall!”

“Liam seems to do it just fine! How come you can’t! how come you can’t love me like Liam does or Princess does. Why am I such a fucking burden to you and Niall!” She cried as they pulled up to the house. Spotting another car in the driveway. Princess must have decided a visit would be better.

“Kitten, We do love you,” Niall shouted from somewhere in the background and Kitten let out a hollow laugh shaking her head.

“Bullshit, if you loved me you’d refer to me as your girlfriend as well, and you wouldn’t post on twitter not to worry about the other part. I don’t know what I did to make you hate me so much. But I’m fucking sorry. I’m sorry I can’t fucking Hate you,” and with that she hung up the phone and looked towards Taylor.

“I’m so sorry babe, come on,” Taylor sighed as he gently climbed out of the car tugging the sad girl with him. She got enough crap from her family she didn’t need this from the people that were supposed to love her. It made Taylor so angry because they had an opportunity to make it better and instead they made it worse and it killed him to see his best friend this broken up over this.

“Let’s just get inside,” She mumbled allowing him to take her hand because if he didn’t she was afraid she’d lose her self to whatever it was she was feeling and it was driving her insane. Taylor rubbed the back of her hand leading her inside. He pushed the door opened hearing hushed voice he turned the corer with kitten to find Princess sitting on the couch with George and Liam’s face on the tv screen. They were skyping. “Liam?!” She lunged away from Taylor and towards the web cam.

“Hey there beautiful, Princess was just telling me you two have some news for me?” He questioned looking over Kitten’s broken features and wondering just how bad things were at home, because he didn’t ever seeing Kitten this broken down.

“Yeah princess Tell him!” Kitten gushed excitedly because if there was one person that was going to be excited about the news it was going to be Liam. She knew she would always be safe telling Liam anything she needed to. Liam looked at the girls smiling gently at them eager to know what the news was. He’d been staying off twitter so I had no idea what had been tweeted.

“ So Kitten and I have been sick right?” Liam nodded a deep concern creasing on his face, he was seriously worried about the girls and how sick they’d been lately.

“We are pregnant!” Kitten blurted before Princess could finish whatever she was getting to. Princess let out a soft fond laugh at the girl’s over excitement.

“What? You…Both?” Liam’s eyes grew and Princess nodded and then he screamed (though he’d never admit it to any one) “MOM! MOM! KITTEN AND PRINCESS ARE PREGNANT! I’M GONNA BE A DAD!” He began to shout and Kitten couldn’t help the tears of Joy that started to gather in her eyes because she wished the others would have had this reaction. Then again harry and Zayn didn’t know but that didn’t matter right now.

“What?! Congratulations!” They could hear his mother screaming from another room and his father hooting and hollering because he was so excited that they were going to be grandparents.

“Thanks Li, I really…Needed that,” Kitten sniffled as Taylor leaned into Princess ear whispering what happened in the car to her. Then gently set a hand on Kitten’s shoulder. “I…I’m gonna get some water,” She mumbled standing up and exiting the room Taylor hot on her heals.

“What’s wrong with Kitten?” Liam frowned because she should he ecstatic that she was pregnant. This was all Kitten ever wanted. Why did she look so sad and broken.

“The guys, I guess her meeting with Zayn and Harry went as well as my meeting with Louis and Niall,” Princess shook her head. “I let it slip to them that we were pregnant and Niall tweeted something nasty about Kitten so she called them and they got in a fight. Poor Kitten’s been taking the brunt of all of this fighting because the boys know she’ll put up with their shit and I won’t, thank god for Taylor or that poor girl would still be in the house dealing with this,” Princess finished looking at Liam sadly.

“That’s it. I don’t care what management says. I’m coming home. I’ve had enough. I’m not going to sit back and allow them to treat both of you like this and now you are both pregnant and neither of you need to deal with their stupidity. For fucks sake.” His mother scolded him from the other room causing Princess to giggle slightly. “I’ll get the first flight I can Ok? Tell Kitten she needs to tweet that she’s pregnant so fans and the paparazzi back off, I suggest you do the same ok? I want you girls safe but I’m sure you need to tell the girls first, but tell kitten to tweet as soon as possible,” Princess nodded blowing a kiss. “I love you both, I’m going to work on flights and I’ll call you when I get it figured out, Take good care of them for me George and tell Taylor the same,” and with that the call was ended.

“Kitten?” Princess called gently as she stood up from the couch walking into the kitchen spotting her girlfriend leaning over the counter head in her arms her body shaking with sobs. Taylor was standing behind her rubbing her back gently. “Oh sweetie,” She sighed approaching her fragile girlfriend. “Liam’s is getting a flight home, He’s going to fix this ok? He’s going to come back and we are going to be ok,” Princess promised as she lifted her girlfriends top half off the counter and pulled her into her arms.

“I’ll help Liam straighten them out babe, don’t you worry,” Taylor promised a cross expression on his face because how dare they treat Kitten with such disrespect. “but let’s tell the world you’re pregnant yeah? Think of how excited your fans will be,” He encouraged and Kitten nodded into Princess’ arms. Her fans would be excited and she wanted that she wanted people to be exited for her.

“Yeah! Come on we’ll make a video and post it ok,” Princess smiled and rubbed her Kitten’s back. Kitten nodded slowly pulling away and wiping her tears looking at her girlfriend who still even after all this had her eyes full of adoration and love for Kitten which is exactly what Kitten needed. The unconditional love and gentleness that came along with Princess.

“Ok,” She laughed the tears on her face drying up slightly as Princess kissed her nose. Taylor smiled at the two girls because this was what love looked like and he’d never come between it. He wanted nothing more than for Kitten to be happy, and Princess did that. Princess made Kitten happy it was clear just by the way Kitten’s eyes shined in adoration of the beautiful woman before her. He knew that look, he’d seen it when they approached Harry and Zayn. Kitten had that same sappy adoration in her eyes and then the boys had screwed up so badly.

After taking a few minutes and gathering Kitten’s emotions and doing her make up , Princess got the webcam reset up. Princess sat down on the couch and set her hand on her belly “Ready beautiful?” Kitten nodded and Princess hit record.

“Hi guys, I know you’ve seen some things going around, some rumors and I’m here to clear some things up. No I’m not broken up with Harry and I don’t plan on doing so,” Kitten took a deep breath. “Now that we’ve got that clear you’ve all heard the rumor that I’m pregnant I’m here to tell you that I am in fact pregnant! 3 months and 3 week or so pregnant There will be a little Kittenator around in a few months! So Please when I’m out and about respect my space I need to keep little styles safe, Thank you all so much I love you guys!” and Princess ended the recording and tackled kitten in a kiss.

~~

Zayn was sitting in his art studio messing around after listening to another argument between Harry , Niall, and Louis. He didn’t care what the fight was about. He was simply exhausted of the fighting he wanted his girls home and he didn’t care what it took any more. He needed them home. Until they came home he decided he’d stay in his art studio where it was safe from all the noise and chaos of his lovers. He was in the middle of spray painting a picture of his girlfriends together when there was a loud bang on his door.

Frowning he set his spray paint can down and stood up. Making his way towards the door lazily, he could still hear screaming downstairs and he really didn’t want to be pulled into this fight. He opened the door only to see a teary eyed Niall on the other side of the door. Well that was slightly confusing why would Niall be bothering him? “Niall?” He frowned, assuming Niall was still pissed off at him about something. He was ready for Niall to start screaming but that was the complete opposite of what happened.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, Louis logged onto my twitter after Princess told us because he didn’t believe her, so he tweeted something mean in hopes of getting Kitten to admit she was lieing but she wasn’t lying, and then she called and Louis told her we couldn’t handle it and then she posted this video proving she wasn’t lying about it the whole time and I screwed up so bad Zayn, I really did,” Niall was absolutely blubbering but thanks to Zayn’s sharp hearing he caught every word from his younger lover.

“Whoa, Deep breath Niall, What video? What did Princess tell you and Louis that you haven’t told me and Harry?” He didn’t have the energy to be angry not when Niall was such an absolute mess.

“Princess in the heat of her anger blurted that her and Kitten were pregnant. Louis got pissed off assuming that Princess was lying about kitten being pregnant too. I don’t know why. So he tweeted something awful from MY twitter account and then Kitten called and her and Louis got in a fight and then she posted this video on her Instagram. She wasn’t lying! Kitten’s three months pregnant!” Niall continued to positively sob.

“Wait what about Princess? Has there been any confirmation that she’s pregnant as well?” Zayn questioned and Niall nodded.

“She posted a video yesterday that she was pregnant as well, We messed up so bad Zayn. Our girls are pregnant and now I can’t even imagine how much they hate us. Louis said awful things. Told kitten we couldn’t care for her like she needed, she didn’t believe me when I shouted that I loved her,” He cried and Zayn was about to respond when the front door downstairs swung open so hard it slammed against the wall denting it and calling everyone’s attention to it.

“let’s go see who just got here yeah? We’ll deal with this I promise,” Zayn grabbed for Niall’s hand as they exited the room shocked when they stepped out of the room to find a steaming Liam standing in the door way. His face was red he looked so pissed off, like the boys had never seen before. Harry and Louis were standing in the door way of the kitchen looking as equally shocked.

“How dare you,” Liam’s voice was deathly quiet. It was terrifying. He never got that quiet when he was angry. Normally he was screaming his fool head off. This was a dangerous Liam. “All four of you should be ashamed of your selves and what you’ve done. Louis I can not believe the things you said to Kitten. Harry, I can’t believe the things you’ve said about Princess. I’m so ashamed,” He hissed as he stormed past them and into their bed room.

“Liam, Please. Help us fix this please,” Niall cried and Liam turned to face him wanting to rip his head off but his lover in tears was to much for him to be so angry with.

“Niall, I saw what you tweeted,”

“That was Louis! He stole my phone and tweeted from my user name! I didn’t do it!” He cried grabbing Liam as he walked past him positively shaking he was crying so hard. “Please! I just want my girls home!” He begged

“Whoa, Niall,” Liam sighed as he looked over at Zayn seeing he was visibly shaken as well but Zayn wasn’t the type to start crying around other people. “alright. Look, Niall I know for a fact that you said some awful things about Kitten, some very hurtful things. Zayn you haven’t been the best boyfriend either. But for the most part the two of you have been the least hurtful,” Liam was trying to think about how to get these girls to meet with Zayn and Niall.

“What about us?!” Louis and Harry shouted at the same time turning towards each other and growling at the same time.

“No way in hell am I letting you two anywhere near them. You can’t even be around each other.” Liam snarled a warning back to them. “Niall, Zayn, Go get cleaned up we are going to meet the girls at a hotel downtown,”

“Why A hotel?” Zayn frowned.

“I’m not letting them anywhere near this house, and I sure as hell am not staying in this house with the fighting going on,” Liam rolled his eyes as he headed into his bed room to begin to pack things for the hotel room he’d already booked. “it’s a suite incase the girls wanted to come spend time over so you guys can sty there if you’d like. Niall and Zayn that is. Louis and harry until you can get your heads out of your asses I want nothing to do with you,” Liam warned as he set things in his suit case.

“Thank you Liam, thank you so much,” Niall sniffled and rubbed at his eyes leaning into Zayn. “I’m so sorry Zayn, I treated you awfully as well as Kitten, “ He apologized and Zayn simply pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

“I forgive you if you forgive me for everything I’ve done,” Niall nodded eagerly pressing another kiss to Zayn’s lips. “Come on let’s get cleaned up and pack some stuff so we can stay with Li,”