Status: In progress

How Did We Get Here?

Chapter Eight

Kitten should have been super excited she was getting to not only leave the hospital but she could hold whoever’s hand on the way to the car. Then when they got home tonight they would be releasing a video statement coming out officially. But she couldn’t help the emptiness in her heart where harry was supposed to be and she could tell Princess was feeling it to. Even though they were surrounded by their four other lovers they had a missing spot for their fifth lover who even though he was the youngest completed the group. Things weren’t the same without him around.

Liam had helped her get dressed letting his hands linger on her belly a little longer then absolutely needed but she didn’t seem to mind. The gentle touch of her lover reminding her that maybe after a little while Harry would come back maybe she could live without him. She wasn’t sure though, it all hurt too much to think about right now. She glanced up at Liam as he rubbed her little Bump through her clothes.

“You ready for this babe?” He questioned as they gathered their stuff to leave the hospital. Princess had ahold of Zayn and Niall’s hand. Louis was standing holding the hospital bags and Liam was going to lead Kitten out.

“No,” She admitted turning to look at Princess she wanted nothing more than to curl back up in the hospital bed and pretend like nothing was going on that harry was here with her and that everything was going to be fine. But it wasn’t like that Harry had left her because he didn’t want her and she needed to get over it. She swallowed hard looking at Liam tears gathering in her eyes.

“It’s going to be ok,” He promised pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

“Alright guys, Paparazzi are absolutely covering the area across the street, we don’t need to stress about that because the cars over here in the parking lot covered by security but it’s going to be hell getting out of her in the car,” Paul warned

“Alright, let’s get you girls back to the hotel,” Liam hummed as he laced his fingers with Kitten’s and followed Paul out.

~~

It’d been a week since they’d been released from the hospital and there had been an official video released of them coming out to the world. No one had heard from Harry but today he’d have to be there. They were doing a press conference dealing with their coming out about their relationship and their upcoming Where We Are tour. The girls were coming with as well so it was going to be chaos. But Kitten wasn’t sure she could handle seeing Harry again. Neither of the girls were looking forward to having to face Harry.

“You look beautiful,” Zayn hummed as he wrapped his arms gently around Princess waist as they stood in the dressing room. They were all a little nervous. Coming in had been a zoo, paparazzi and fans everywhere. Everyone screaming a million things, everyone wanted to know if Harry was really dating Taylor swift because he’d been seen with her or what was going on. They wanted to know all sorts of things and it had been very overwhelming for Kitten and Princess both. Niall nearly had a break down as well the crowd just getting to him.

The girls were going to sit between the boys during the interview until the questions stop being focused on their relationship and then they’d move into the crowd. But the girls were pretty nervous about being seen by that many reporters and such and having to see Harry. Who had yet to show up, Princess shook her head looking over her shoulder at Zayn as they looked in the mirror together.

“I’m already turning into a whale,” Princess groaned as she rubbed her ever growing belly. She was already getting bigger than Kitten. The twins needing more room to move around, then just little Jamison, both girls were showing though and it was obvious they were pregnant.

“You are not, You look as beautiful as ever,” Liam shook his head pressing a kiss to her cheek glancing towards the door expecting it to be Paul with their five minute warning only to find a ragged looking Harry stepping into the room. Zayn felt Princess tense up in his arms and everyone looked towards Kitten. Kitten happened to be getting her hair done by Lou, everyone watched as she turned and glanced at the door before quickly looking back in the mirror trying to pretend Harry didn’t exist.

“morning,” Harry mumbled glancing around the room. Princess turned around looking at Zayn her face faltering she needed harry and seeing him in person made her feel so much worse. Why was he being this way?

“You are late,” Louis snapped as he walked over standing behind kitten blocking her view of Harry. Kitten’s hands had started to shake and tears were quickly gathering in her eyes. Louis gently rubbed her shoulder.

“Wasn’t gonna show up, Paul dragged me out of bed,” he shrugged like it didn’t matter. “you look pregnant Princess,” That was all it took to set Kitten off. She stood up pushing Louis’ and Lou’s hands away from her she stormed over to Harry and slapped him never did she ever think she’d lay a hand on him but if any one deserved it right now it was him. The whole room looked completely shocked including Princess.

“How dare you!” She was breathing pretty heavily as she stared at Harry hurt beyoung belief. “How can you come in and look at a girl you once loved and just insult her like she means nothing!? Is that all we are to you!? Nothing?! All I ever did for you! All she ever did for you! And we are NOTHING to you!” she shoved Harry hard in the chest looking at him as a tear or two slipped out. “ I love you, you stupid bastard! I’m fighting for you and here you come in here and treat Princess like nothing!” She shouted no one making an attempt to stop her.

“I was just,” Harry stopped looking into Kitten’s eyes for the first time in a month or two and really looking at her. He felt his already broken heart shatter even more. “You always did love her more than me,” He snapped out pushing past Princess.

“That’s it?! That’s why you are being this ginormous ass hole?!” Princess was shouting now and both girls headed towards the curly haired idiot they both still loved even though he’d hurt them.

“Princess and I have always been there for each other. It’s always been us against the world that’s never going to change but that never bothered you before because Damnit I love you and I tell you all the god damn time and that’s not enough, Buying you things. Telling you things. Dropping everything and spending time with you. None of it’s enough! Don’t you dare blame princess for this. You did this!” Kitten growled face to face with Harry (well face to chest because Kitten was short,)

“I did this because, I did this…” Harry trailed off looking around the room he missed them all so much and hanging around with T Swift had just made things so much worse for him. “everyone hates me, The fans hate me, I’m sure Princess Hates me, I know the guys hate me. What’s the point? If you all hate me why not be the bad guy?”

“I’m really tempted to hit him on the other cheek,” Princess rolled her eyes as she looked at the youngest band member. Sometimes she wasn’t sure what went through his head but it was wrong he was almost as insecure as Kitten was but where Kitten just got sad about everything Harry got angry and lashed out. Apparently that’s what had happened here.

“Please don’t, Where Kitten hit hurts enough as it is,” Harry mumbled looking at Princess hurt radiating across his face. “I know you hate me but hitting me really isn’t going to solve anything,”

“No one in this room hates you, you dolt,” Liam spoke up looking at his girls who just simply nodded as confirmation that they didn’t hate him. “ we love you and you are hurting us, but we don’t hate you,” He frowned.

“You should hate me, I started this whole thing. I started the fighting when Liam left, I started it all because I thought Princess and Kitten were drifting away from me,” He admitted tears shining in his own greyish green eyes.

“you could have just said something, God Harry why didn’t you just say something,” Kitten sighed as she reached out touching where she’d just hit him causing him to flinch slightly before relaxing into her touch. “This whole thing, could have been solved so quickly,” She tugged Harry a little closer and sighed again.

“That’s what this whole thing started over?” Princess turned around looking at Louis, Niall and Zayn who grinned embarrassed and looked down at the ground. “you are all idiots,”

“Yeah but we are your idiots,” Niall sheepishly looked up at his girlfriends trying to feign as innocent as possible with Princess loving gaze upon them.

“This whole thing could have been avoided had any one just talked to the two of us,” Kitten added looking around the room. “or talked to Liam and Liam could have talked to us,” She shook her head before turning her attention back to Harry. “Are you done with this? Done hiding behind fake girlfriends? Done being a dildo to everyone because you’re scared?” She questioned and Harry blushed and looked down at his feet nodding his head.

“Say the magic words Haz,” Princess added looking towards her youngest lover and trying not to smile because she was still trying to be mad but this was the final step in putting her little family back together. Now they just had to deal with media and fans and babies on the way.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, can I come back?” Harry looked up at Kitten and around the room to his other lovers who were all grinning like idiots.

“Of course,” Kitten murmured pulling him down to her level for a gentle kiss. “now sit and get your hair and make up done we have a press conference in like two minutes I’m surprised Paul hasn’t come in to yell at us yet,” She shook her head shoving Harry towards Lou,

“I was actually just coming into ‘yell’ at you” Paul smirked as he opened the door looking at the seven lovers and shaking his head. “I’m glad you are all back together, This will make this press conference so much easier. The people out there are hounds. They are not happy in the slightest. They let a few fans into the conference as well. So this is probably going to be the hardest press conference in your life,” The bodyguard warned as he looked at the girls.

“we can do this, We’ve already gone through the roughest month or so of our lives, And then thinking we’d lost Harry? I think we can handle this,” Princess smiled pressing a soft Kiss to Kitetn’s lips and reaching for her hand. Kitten nodded taking her hand as a reassurance

“We can do anything, Together, All of us.” She smiled and looked around the room at all of her lovers. They could do this. They could put themselves together and let the whole world see what their love was all about. They weren’t about to let any one step in and ruin what they had and they’d never let a fight like this happen again.

“He’s done,” Lou announced pushing Harry towards the door. “ Go I’m eager to see how this turns out! I’m rooting for you guys,” She smiled innocently and they all looked at each other letting out an anxious sigh, none of them really having no idea about the hell they were about to step into.