Status: This story does not follow along with The Walking Dead story. It is my own, but some of the characters are from The Walking Dead

Among the Dead

Life was normal before it all went down. Before we had to vacate our own homes, leave our own cities, and rely on nature, or what was left of it, to survive. Life was ordinary before this shit storm. People were...well...people. Not the things that they are now. Whatever they are now. But the thing is...they're not the only ones who have become wild, ravenous beasts. We all have. Maybe not in the same ways, but yeah...we're not so different, us and them. This apocalypse has ruined our lives. We all have done things we never wanted to do, we all have become things we never wanted to become, and we all have seen things that not even the wildest imagination could conjure up. Because, really, what human mind can create what the apocalypse is really like? No one, that's who. This outbreak has torn us apart, and some of us, more than others. But it's done good for some of us, too. It has showed us who we are, what we are capable of, who we can and can't really trust. The apocalypse will bring out the strongest of hearts.
So come with me, and take a lesson from the dead. Oh, and one last thing. Who am I? Yeah...you'd like to know...