Status: Completed

Give Me Everything!

You're all I need

I sat in the coffee house, a latte sat in front of me, its hot steam rising from the mug in which it came in. I picked it up with my delicate fingers, the temperature warming my skin, before I took a sip of the hot beverage.

My phone then vibrated, as it sat on the table, and I only looked at the calling card to see I got a text from... her

Buttons4ever: Are you on your way? I'm ready, and waiting...

Imallurs: Yea, I'll be there in a sec.

Buttons4ever: Perfect...I'll be waiting for you handsome.. ;)

I smirked before giving up to send another message, and placed the phone into my pocket, before running out the door, the small bell dismissing my leave. I got into my shiny red sports car, and drove off to my girls' house. It was now 10:00pm, and I knew that at this time, her parents would still be on since it was a Friday to have a bit of fun.

I took my time on the road, making sure I didn't get hit or anything serious, and before I knew it, I was driving up to her place, and turned the engine off, and sat there as my eyes observed the house before me. All of the lights were off...a signal that she was upstairs, waiting as she had told me.

As always planned on occasions like this, I walk around to the back of the house...climb over the fence, and sneak through the door, which is unlocked of course. I walked down the long corridor of the house, of course this place was a mansion, which in any case...was HUGE!

I had to find my way through the trophy room, before making my way upstairs on foot, instead of taking the noisy elevator, and took my time tip-toeing down the hallway to my girl's room. A smirk, and a few beads of sweat covered my face, as I made it to the door, and reached for the handle...

~~

A few pecks here and there from my powder puffle...my white silk nightgown...a green bow in my gorgeous brown hair...and don't forget...my cherry lip gloss. It wasn't long before I heard the soft footsteps of my love outside, and only giggled, as I felt him hesitate to open the door.

I waltzed over to the door, and opened it widely, only to see him straighten as if he'd been standing there the whole time. A smirk stretched on my face, as my eyes ran over his toned muscles that hid under that white t-shirt, his strong legs that he hid under those skinny jean, and that long luxurious dark hair, and those green eyes. I loved every bit of him, and only continued to smirk before one of my manicured hands tugged on his shirt, and dragged him inside the room.

Once the door was closed, locked, and secured, I turned to my love, while his eyes searched the room in amazement. He has been here before, but it was only a few times that I've seen him, and right now, I needed him more than anything.

~~

I stared at the bedroom chambers, and everything was as is, but there were a few changes, but enough of the bedroom, it was the girl I was here for. I turned to stare at her, as she secured the lock on the door, and now looked at her carefully.

Her body was slim, the nightgown showing off her curves, her skin a pale white, those long locks of dark brown hair framed her shoulders nicely, and the bust she wore was perfect for her body, not to mention her captivating smile, showing off those perfect white teeth, and her dark chocolate brown eyes. She was...in my eyes...perfect in every way.

"Adrian..." I heard her sweet voice call my name, as she turned to stare at me with hungry eyes, and that point, I knew what she wanted.

I outstretched my arms towards her, and allowed her to run into my arms, before locking my lips with hers, already feeling the wonderful shivers of pleasure run through my every being, as she kissed me back just as deeply.

I heard her moan, as my hands descended slowly down her back, towards her waist, and landing on her perfect bosom, before giving it a slight squeeze. A smirk spread upon my lips, before I pushed my tongue through her mouth, hearing her gasp softly, while her hands clawed at my back, pulling me closer.

In a few moments, we were both in bed, our clothes strewn across the floor, and our tongues intertwined with each others, battling for dominance. She was on the bottom, while I was on top, and I only smirked down at her, as she smiled up at me, her smile made my heart leap.

"So..." I moved a strand of hair away from her eyes, as I stared down at her, "What would you prefer tonight, my love? Torture? Punishment?"

It took her a while to answer, and only responded to my question with a deep kiss, before she spoke, "You're all I need..."
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued.... xD

I'll just put up another setting, and that will be it.