Status: Completed

Give Me Everything!

Give Me Everything!

Hearing those few words made my length grow to an extent that I knew she wanted me badly. I pinned her to the bed, and growled with excitement, making her laugh nervously. I gave her a soft smirk, before crashing my lips onto hers, and pushing my tongue into her mouth, making her moan softly while I explored, and took in ever crevice.

I moaned along with her, while my hands traveled down her neck, and landed on a soft warm breast. Cupping it with my hand gently, I gave it a firm squeeze, hearing her gasp, as I continued to kiss her. Smirking against her lips, my thumb and forefinger wrapped around her hardened nipple, and massaged it carefully, before I continued to the other one, giving it the same treatment.

Once I left her lips, my tongue trailed down her neck, causing her to continue her song of moans, until I got to her breasts, and licked the base of her nipple, allowing it to harden some more. I then sucked on it roughly, before going over to the next one, and continuing it.

As this went on, my hands continued its way down to her clit, where I found it to be very soaking wet, and inserted one finger, hearing her gasp, while she clutched the pillows tightly that were sitting around the bed. I knew this would be her favorite part.

~~

Oh god! He can be such a tease! Ugh! There was only a matter of time when my parents would return home, and if he was going to keep this up...

Alright, that's it...time for drastic action.

I suddenly pushed Adrian off of me, and smirked, as he only looked on in shock, as I crawled over him, while he lay down now. "That's it, no more teasing..."

He only managed a chuckle, "Oh yea? And what are y-"

My lips cut off his sentence, and I pushed my tongue through his mouth, causing him to moan at the shock of action, and responded, as I kissed him deeply, my heart sped up quickly.

Tying his hands above his head with a scarf, that I managed to pull out of nowhere, I smirked at him, as a fingernail trailed down his chest slowly, causing him to shiver, "What were you saying love?" I asked him, merely teasing him, as my finger traveled down his stomach, and closely to his throbbing hard member.

He only stared at me with wide eyes, his voice caught in his throat, as he wondered what I would do next. Thinking for a few moments, I worked my way down, sucking and nibbling his neck, towards his awaiting member. I even moaned to send vibrations through his stomach, causing him to chuckle.

Once I came face to face with his throbbing cock, I only smirked, and licked the base gently, before surrounding it completely with my tongue, and sucked it gently. My love's head rolled back at the pleasure, as my tongue continued to play with him.

It wasn't long before I had his cock in my mouth, soaking it up with my saliva, and sucking on him roughly, while his hands met my hair, his fingers stroking my head softly. I moaned at the gesture, before continuing to suck on him with all my might, but only to the brink, as I saw that he was about to burst, I let him go.

He gave me a pout, and raised an eyebrow, as I sat up slightly, and only then slammed myself down onto his hot rod, and gasped loudly at the instant contact. He moaned instead, while I waited for the sudden pain to subside, and was soon swinging my hips around, as I felt him go deeper.

We started off on a slow motion, me swinging my hips, and him just grinding into me, us both moaning from the pleasure; until things took a twist, and he started taking control again. I was again, on my back, and he sat above me, thrusting in and out at a quick speed, while I moaned his name loudly, but was only blocked off, as he kissed me deeply.

I wrapped my arms, and legs around his neck and waist, as he continued to push through me, making me feel stretched as the minutes went by. My fingers combed through his long hair, while I moaned at the excitement I was feeling.

Once I felt my stomach bubble, I began to pant heavily, and whispered, "Adrian...I'm...I'm gonna cummmm!" I cursed under my breath, before feeling my legs tremble, and my muscles tighten.

I heard a low growl come from Adrian, as he panted as well, and I gasped loudly once I felt the rush come over me like a tidal wave on an ocean, and soon it splashed onto the shore, same as me releasing all over the sheets.

We both froze in time, as I felt Adrian fill me up with his spunk, before we both collapsed in a heap on the bed, tangled up in each other's arms. We both continued to kiss each other lightly, before hearing heavy footsteps from downstairs. "Oh god! My parents are home..."
♠ ♠ ♠
And I'll stop there, tell me what you think! I'm a bit rusty for writing short stories like this, but I hope you all enjoyed it! xD

Thanks for reading!