Status: in progess

New Beginnings

Stay with me

"Thanks you guys! We have one more song for tonight, and it goes a lot like this!" Alex shouts as I start Dear Maria. Halfway through the song Alex runs up and throws his arm around me as we sing the chorus. I'm not going to lie, he looks amazing as hell running around, dripping in sweat...Jesus Jack pull it together, let's not get a boner during the show. As the final chorus let out, I scream " I love all your sexy asses" as we went to exit the stage. We are all laughing about how well the show went when Alex says "Let's get drunk!!" Everyone starts cheering as we get changed and on the bus. We all decided that we'd just have a fire outside the bus, and have all the bands on tour come hangout.
About an hour later, everyone is trashed, singing their hearts out to the eye of the tiger. I'm pretty fucked up myself, stumbling around trying to find someone to sleep with. Alex comes over screaming at me to dance with him. I do and at first it's innocence until starts grinding on me.
"Alex what are you doing?" I asked him laughing.
"I'm dancing Jacky!" He says to me as he continues. See he always does this when he's drunk and single. And sometimes when he's not. Obviously I don't mind, but he can get way out of hand sometimes. Like right now, he is beyond drunk with his hands all over me, singing like a manic. It's taking everything in me not to drag this boy back to the bus and fuck him.
After a little while he looks at me an says " Jacky I don't feel to good." Alex says as he starts wobbling around and I catch him as he's about to fall. "Well buddy it looks like it's time for bed." I said as I scooped him up bridal style.

"I'm fine Jacky I'm not even drunk!" He slurred. I ignored him as I carried him on the bus. When we made it to the bus, everyone else was still outside. I put him down on the couch. "Do you feel any better Lex?" I asked as he yanked me down next to him.
"Yea but I'm sleepy." He said pouting. So I picked him up again and carried him to his bunk.
"Damn Alex what the hell have you been eating?" I asked laughing, as I sat down next to him. He pulled me down and put his head on my chest and said "Are you calling me fat!" He frowned at me.
"I was just kidding you ball baby. You look amazing, like always." I said smiling at him. He just blushed and hid his face in my neck. Man I know he's drunk but I just made Alex fucking Gaskath blush! " Are you going to go to sleep Lexy?" I ask.
"Yeah I'm to sleepy." He mumbled. I moved him over and starting to get up but he pulled me back down and said "Stay with me." Right there I thought my heart melted. I laid back down and he pulled me into him. I kissed his hair and say goodnight and he mumbled something incoherent. I just laid there thinking about today. Alex was the cutest little thing today... Well he always is but days like this make me think I might have a chance with this gorgeous boy. One of these days I'm going to tell him. I'm scared that if I wait too long he'll find someone else. Just to think about it breaks my heart. So I cuddled further into my boy and soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with a pounding headache and weight on my chest. I open my eyes to find Alex still sleeping. I moved him over carefully not to wake him and walked out to the kitchen area. I took some Tylenol, and hear groaning. I looked over and see Zack laying on the couch. "You already bud?" I asked. He looked up at me like I was crazy.
"Shhhh! You don't need to scream." He said. I just looked at him and laughed walking back to the bunks. I changed into clothes that didn't smell like a bar and went in the back lounge. Matt was already back there working on papers.
"Hey Jack you guys got a photo-shoot in a few hours." Matt said rolling
his eyes.
"Haha what is it this time?" I said.
"You guys are re-creating shoots from a couple years ago. I think the underwear one and the paint one." He laughed.
"Oh god this will be interesting." I said as I walked back to the bunks to wake Alex up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you two for the comments! they were so sweet and made my day. This one is still kind of short but I'm working on it. Please let me know what you think and what's going happen next! I'm gonna update it every other day or two.
Follow me on tumblr if you want http://imissyouandimsosorry.tumblr.com/