Status: in progess

New Beginnings

Love drunk

I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. I get up and sprint to the bathroom throwing up all the contents of my stomach. I lay my head against the cool wall. I say there feeling like shit remembering all the shit I did last night. It's not the first time I make out with Jack when I was drunk but lately it seems to happen all the time. I don't mind or anything, I actually like it which is kinda freaking my out.
"Hey lex are you alright?" Jack asked as he say down next to me.
"Yeah I think I'm good now. I feel a lot better thanks." I said grabbing onto Jack and pulling myself up. I turn on the shower and strip down as Jack leaves the bathroom. I step into the scolding hot water. Any other time I would hate it, but right now it just feels so good. I lay down directly under the stream. I start to feel a lot better and more relaxed. Lately i feel like things between me and Jack are different. I can't put my finger on it but it's not in a bad way or anything actually I like it. I feel so much closer to him, and as for me kissing him last night I don't know what keeps coming over me. We've always had a close relationship but this is ridiculous. I know Jack doesn't care if it's a guy of a girl, he'll sleep with them. Jack is also acting weird I don't know maybe I'm crazy and thinking about it too much. I washed my hair and body and step out of the now cold water. I wrap the towel around my waist and throw my clothes in the basket and walk into my bedroom. I get out a pair of comfy sweats and a shirt and walk down the stairs. I see Jack over on the couch playing with Baz how cute. Did I just really call him cute? I shake those thoughts out of my head and go sit over next to the boys.
"Are you feeling any better?" Jack asked.
"Yeah the shower helped a lot." I said as I laid my head in his lap. Jack started playing with my hair.
"So Lex can I ask you something?" Jack questioned. I nodded wondering what it could be about.
"Do you remember anything that uh.. Happened last night?" Jack laughed nervously. I just hold my breath and nodded again.
"Oh yeah you were pretty drunk."Jack muttered.
"Yeah I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to bother you." I said but it came out as a question.
"No I didn't mind at all.. I mean like. It didn't bother me." He stuttered.
"Yeah I know what you mean." I said smiling at him. We sat there awkwardly for awhile until I heard someone knocking at my door. I got up and walked over opening the door to find Rian and Cass.
"Hey guys!" I said as I hugged them both. We walked over to where Jack was an he greeted them as well.
"What are you guys doing here?" Jack asked.
"Well since we are both off we wanted to know if you guys wanted to go on a trip with us?" Cass asked smiling and jumping around.
"Well yeah! That sounds fun. Where are we gonna go?" I asked.
"We rented a cabin out of town and Zack said he's down to come too. We are leaving tomorrow. Sorry it's so sudden." Rian said. Jack looks at me smiling nodding his head and I did the same.
"Were in!" Jack yells. "This is gonna be so fucking fun!
We all made up our plans and when they were gonna pick us up. They left and me and Jack went up stairs to pack clothes for our trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short and it took awhile! Let me know what you guys think.