Status: in progess

New Beginnings

You ***ed a dude?

I woke up to the alam at 8 o'clock in the damn morning. We leave for the trip today, but that doesn't mean we have to get up at the ass crack of drawn. I groan as I roll over and start shaking Alex.
"Wake the fuck up Lex!" I yelled at him. Of course he just rolls over and goes back to sleep. I get out of bed and grab a towel and clothes and head to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and get in. I washed up quickly and got out. I left the bathroom with just jeans and went to try and get Alex up again. When I finally get his ass up, he's already bitching being his moody little self. While he grabbed a shower I grabbed our bags and brought them down the stairs. I made myself a bowl of cereal waiting for Lex to get done.
"Hey when are they gonna be here?" Alex asked as he pours himself a bowl too.
"845 I think. What is it too early for you princess?" I smirked at him.
"Yes it is." He pouted at me. I laugh as I finished up my breakfast. I went back upstairs out on a shirt and put a beanie over my hair, it takes to much effort to style it. Just then I heard honking and went outside and put our shit in the car. Rian brought his soccer mom car that had him and Cass in the front Zack and his girlfriend Sarah in the middle and me and Alex in the back. I got stuck in the back of course, I know that it takes like 6 hours to get there. I lay back in my seat and put in my headphones and I felt Alex tug on my arm I look over and he me his famous pout and I had him a earphone. He takes it and cuddles into my side. After awhile of just staring out the window, I felt my eyes get heavy and drifted off to sleep.
When I woke up again Alex is poking at me. I look over at him to see him smiling like an idiot.
"Can I help you?" I laughed he just shrugged.
"I'm bored. Entertain me!" He said.
"Well how about the questions game?" I winked. He just laughed and nodded saying that he'll go first.
"Okay so you always joke about it but have you ever slept with a guy?" Alex asked. I just burst out laughing.
"That's what you wanted to know. Well yeah Lex I have we talked about it before. But I think you were drunk." I said mumbling the last part mostly because it was to myself.
"Oh haha yeah probably but like how was it? And were you like a bottom? Or what." He asked nervously. Honestly I'm pretty surprised he wants to know. I already know none of the guys care what I do but it's weird how blunt Alex is being.
"Well I'm no I wasn't a bottom and I never would be and it was good I mean I was pretty drunk but it's better than a girl. " I shrugged trying to act casual about it. He just nodded and smiled at me.
"Mine turn to ask. So why did you wanna know that I mean usually you hate hearing about the people I've been with." I ask curiously.
"I don't know I mean I just always wondered ya know? And yeah I don't know. I always care I mean your my best friend and I don't mind hearing about what you do though sometimes I don't like it." Alex mumbled as he looked down blushing.
"You don't like me sleeping with a guy?" I asked scared to know the answer.
"No I don't like you sleeping with anymore." He said barely above a whisper. Now it's my turn to blush as I look anywhere but him.
"Don't worry princess you'll always be my number one." I wink at him as he yawned and cuddled into my side. I played with his hair knowing he'd be out soon. Eventually I heard little snores coming out of the beautiful boy beside me.
"How much longer Zee?" I asked.
"Probably another hour or two." He said looking back at me. "Aw well don't you two look cute." He smirked.
"Shut up dick." I laughed as he turned back around. I sat there thinking about the past few days. Alex seems different, I don't know if he knows how I feel about him and that's why he's being weird but I don't mind I guess. He's being way more lovey and cute than normal and I love it. I just hope some time at this cabin will be the thing I needed to finally get the courage to ask this boy to be mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for reading. This is shitty comment it you want me to keep writing this fic. I know some people are reading but I don't know if you guys like it or want to keep reading so let me know!!