Status: i'll try to update as soon as i can.. it is my first story so please don't judge and sorry for any mistacause english isn't my language!!

Love Is Strong Enough

Alexandra Gomez (26), Selena Gomez's older sister, is a very famous singer who decided to live her life with her boyfriend, Roberto, in Madrid. She's a Madridista and her very best friend is Sara Carbonero. Sara was the first person who met Alexandra back in 2009 and they became best friends!

Roberto Dominguez (30) is a very known lawyer because of his relationship with Alexandra! In the beginning he was in love with her but after the first year of their relationship he was bored of her but couldn't break up with her due to the fact that he gained a lot of clients during this relationship and he couldn't ruin his career... He doesn't like Alexandra's friends and especially Sara because he thinks that Sara is making Alexandra too rebellious for him to control her.. He is with Alexandra 2 years.

Sara Carbonero (30) is a sport journalist in Madrid. She is dating Real Madrid's goalkeeper Iker Casillas. She is Alexandra's best friend because Sara was the one who asked Alexandra to move back to Madrid as they grew up together

Sergio Ramos (28) is Real Madrid's defender. He is successful. He is single!!