Status: i'll try to update as soon as i can.. it is my first story so please don't judge and sorry for any mistacause english isn't my language!!

Love Is Strong Enough

Meeting again

ALEXANDRA'S POV

It has been 1 month since i left Madrid and came to Los Angeles.. this 1 month i have been living with my sister Selena at her house here in LA ( https://www.google.gr/search?q=selena+gomez+house+in+la&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=y1h3U-2tGeGQ0AWH6YGYCA&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1600&bih=799#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=_w1TMJXkEPooIM%253A%3By65-tc6izVe37M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.dailymail.co.uk%252Fi%252Fpix%252F2014%252F01%252F26%252Farticle-2546101-1AF64D3100000578-372_634x437.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%252Ftvshowbiz%252Farticle-2546101%252FMan-arrested-charged-trespassing-Selena-Gomezs-home-stressed-singer-deals-fallout-ex-Justin-Biebers-DUI-drama.html%3B634%3B437 ) it is so good to be here with my family but the truth is that i miss Sergio.. we have been talking this whole month and we tried to know each other so when i will get back in Madrid nothing will be awkward... But can i tell you a secret? Of course i can.. Me and Sergio started dating 2 weeks ago at 20 of july! I was so happy.. we were skyping and he told me that he couldn't wait anymore and that he wanted that we started dating so i agreed because the truth is that i couldn't wait either. The only people who knows about our relationship is my mum, my sister, my manager, sara, irina and some of Sergio's teammates... well actually the truth is that i don't know when i will go back to Madrid because me and Justin will make a song together and he wants to sing it at the Believe Tour and i will be at the Believe Tour too but only for the concerts here in LA and the concerts in Spain! Right now (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=122246916 ) I'm at the studio reecording the last song of my albul which i started back in Madrid...

Scooter:" That's amazing Alex.. congratulations!"
Alexandra:" Thanks a lot..!"
Scooter:" Uhmm your phone rang a few milutes ago.. it was Irina.."
Alexandra:" OH MY GOD IRINA"
I called her back.. Irina is Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend and one of my best friends.. I met her when i was in New York to record my album and we immediately became good friends and she called me.. that means that she is in LA..
Alexandra:" Irinaaaa"
Irina:" Hii!"
Alexandra:" Are you in LA?"
Irina:" Yes for a week and i thought that i must call you so we could hang out and go out for a dinner.."
Alexandra:" Yeah that would be amazing.. i will finish recording at 6 so we could meet at the Molly's at 8?"
Irina:" ok"

I left the studio, went home and got ready ( http://www.polyvore.com/dinner_with_irina/set?id=122249574 )
Selena:" Hey sis where are you going?"
Alex:" I'll go on a dinner with my friend Irina.."
Selena:" The one From New York?"
Alex:" Yes and i'm late so i should go.. we'll talk later!"

SERGIO'S POV

I returned home from my first training for the new season and i'm both exhausted and excited because i just found out that our preparation will be in LA.. that means that i will fianlly see my girlfriend, Alexandra.. yeahh she agreed to become my girlfriend before she returns nd i'm so happy.. Right now i am packing because i must leave immediately for the airport so we could leave for LA.. I decided to call Alexandra
Sergio:" Hey baby"
Alex:" Hi Sergio"
Sergio:" Where are you?"
Alex:" I'm on a dinner with Irina"
Sergio:" Really?"
Alex:" Yeah"
Sergio:" Well i have to tell you some really great news"
Alex:" Yeahh tell me"
Sergio:" Uhmm.. me and the team will be for 1 week in LA for the first part of our preparation"
Alex:" Oh my God.. really baby? This is so great"
Sergio:" I know baby.. so i have to go and continue packing.. we will talk faster than you think! I miss you.."
Alex:" Miss you too"

I caan't wait to see her..