They Call Me Schiz

typical morning

It's morning. Exactly thirty-seven minutes past 6am.
God I hate sunlight sometimes.
The voice in my head tells me to just roll over, I have plenty of time. I agree so I do as it suggested.

Before I can properly open my eyes, I hear screaming. Guess I'm running late then. Fun. The small clock on my bedside table flashes with bright red letters, staining my memory. It's 7 o'clock. I'm not really as late as I thought surprisingly. I felt my body linger just a few minutes longer, not wanting to leave the comfort of my bed and all of its glorious layers of warmth. It's 7:10, I should really try to at least look human. I reluctantly walked to the pile of clothes on my floor. Hanging and folding things just to take them down later didn't seem worth it to me. Wow, I forgot I actually did laundry. I slide on plain black leggings, imagining my legs would slap me for suffocating them, if they could that is. Great, it's now 7:17. I quickly throw on a random shirt which happened to have one of my favorite 80's rock bands on the front, smiling at the thought of them, I continued my routine.
Deodorant.
Brush teeth.
Brush hair.
Last, despise the reflection in the mirror, all at once.
Damn, I'm talented.
It's 7:25, leaving me with no time to waste before I leave or I'll miss the bus, which isn't an option. At a fast pace I made my way out of my room, down the hallway, and right before I could open the front door, there was a strong, painful force, engulfing my bottom lip and my jaw. Ah, the all too familiar taste of blood. I slid back against the door slowly letting my breath leave my lips. That's something I love about winter, the frost kissed air. I opened my eyes and gave a bitter expression to my predator while an innocent bystander watched. I was quick to open the door as I regained my thoughts. "If you try and skip one more time, god help-", I cut off the monster. " Thanks dad! I love you too!", I shouted as I ran through yards of not-so-important neighbors. "Tell mom thanks too!", I practically growled. Knowing my sarcasm would have a price to pay, but who cares, right?

I finally made it to the end of my street and barley made the bus. This should be interesting. I sat by the quiet kids, they always seem so at peace which really calms me.

I gently unraveled my earphones and plugged them into a sorry excuse for a phone.
Music. Sweet music, the only thing I can never hate.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know if it's any good please? (: I'm sorry it's short. I was just kind of eager to post it.