Status: Two chapters remaining

We All Recover

Title Cred: Canals by All Time Low
Disclaimers: I do not own their asses yet. This is quite obviously completely fictional as jalex is perfect and would never break up (please understand my sarcasm I am begging you). It is meant to take place in the future and no events are based on previous real-life events.

This will be a three part story and will be updated whenever I feel inspired and chapters will likely vary in length.

Summary: When Jack and Alex's complicated and intense relationship finally explodes and breaks down, life on tour becomes unbearable for everyone. This is the first time the four bandmates are unable to sort things out. They all need time away from each other, hopefully they can learn to forgive themselves and one another; because what will they do if they can't?

Excerpt: “We’ve dealt with them fighting before,” Rian said, but he knew Zack was right considering he was just thinking it himself.

“It was different,” Zack said, both of them knowing he was right, and wishing he wasn’t. They’d fought over all sorts of stupid things, all of them had, but Jack and Alex in particular. They were the most bickering of any couple, but what would anyone have expected with those two dating? They’d broken up a dozen times, lasting anywhere from minutes to days, but always managed to talk it out and make up.

This time was different.