Sequel: Glass Hearts.

I Can Save You

Chapter Ten.

MIKEY'S POV*

I hate hospitals, I really do and it was really hard for me to stay here, but I had too for Vic. Our parents were on their way back and Jaime, Tony and Kellin were here with me. I really wanted to find out what had made Vic want to take his own life. Kellin came over to me and told me he was really sorry and then he left, I didn't actually think much of it at the time, a while later the nurse told me I could go in and see him, I'm not sure I even let her finish her sentence and I was sprinting down the ward to his room.

VIC'S POV*

My head hurts, my stomach hurts, I physically feel drained and I've got this horrible dizzy feeling. When I woke up I had no idea where I was, it took me a moment to figure out I was in a hospital, crap. I wasn't supposed to be here, I sighed and tried to get out of bed but as soon as I stood up I fell back down, I was so sure I was going to hit the cold hard floor beneath me, but I never did. Mike had caught me just in time, he's always at the right place at the right time. He got me back into bed and handed me a glass of water.
"Hey Vic, how you feeling?" Mikey asked quietly.
"I feel like death warmed up." I replied into the glass, I noticed Mike shooting me a sad look "nah, I'm joking I feel a lot better. How you doing Mikey?"
"Aw, yeah I'm okay.. You know, I found my big brother lying on the floor barley alive. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED VIC?"
"Uh, do you have my phone?" I asked
"What's that got to do with anything?"
"Do you have my fucking phone Mikey?" I said, a little harshly.
"Eh, yeah" he said looking a little taken aback and handing me my phone. I scrolled through the texts and handed the phone back to him when I found the one I wanted to show him, I watched his face change from sympathetic to sad and then to pure anger. He handed me my phone back, told me he'd come see me later and then left the room. I have no idea what I've just caused, but I know it wouldn't be good.

MIKEYS POV*

I reread the words of the text in my head as I headed home
"You are the reason Lex killed herself, it should of been you that died. You're a fag, gayboy. You're an abomination to society. Why don't you go kill yourself. Its Lexus' anniversary today, I hope you can't live with yourself. When I find you, I will get you." Vic wasn't the reason Lex killed herself and most people knew that but I guess others aren't so up to date with what actually happened, although after today I can promise they will be.

TONYS POV*

Mike came running out of Vic's hospital room and headed straight for the door, of course Jaime and I followed him. He did not look happy at all, and at first I thought it was because he had a fight with Vic but I soon found out that wasn't the case.

VICS POV*

When my parents came to get me from the hospital, I was allowed to go home. I was glad, hospitals suck. I kept receiving worrying looks from my parents all the way home but I ignored them, I really didn't need this right now. My parents made me up a bed on the couch cause they didn't think it would be appropriate for me to go into my room just yet. They couldn't stay in with me today though, they had really important work stuff to attend to and I wasn't exactly complaining I didn't actually want to be stuck in with my parents after everything that's happened.
I was laying on the couch dozing off every now and then I must have neen there for a couple of hours when the door went, I still wasn't steady on my feet but it looked like no-one else was home so I shakily stood up and as steadily as I could answered the door, before I knew it I was being pushed into my own house and up against the back wall, I felt hands around my throat getting tighter and tighter all I could hear was this guy shouting at me telling me it should of been me that died, but as quick as it started it stopped.I slid down the wall trying to get my breath back. I looked up and saw Mikey -told you he's always there at the right time -,Jaime and Tony they all looked seriously pissed off and I guess I was just about to find out why.

MIKEY'S POV*

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR PLAYING AT?" I couldn't hold my anger in any longer. I looked down at Nicholas, who was now lying on the floor wincing in pain.
"I'm here to make sure he gets everything that's coming to him, he killed my big sister!"
I just about lost it then and there, I looked over at Vic who had tears escaping his eyes, I've known how long Vic's blamed himself for Lexi's death, but it wasn't his fault.
"Listen, Vic had nothing to do with Lexi's death. You were too young to understand what happened and what she was going through, BUT DONT YOU DARE BLAME MY BROTHER. I shouted the last part at him, I wasn't having this kid in my house thinking he knows everything, he knew nothing!
"IT IS VICS FAULT OF HE WASNT A FAG LEX WOULD STILL BE HERE. HES AN ABOMINATION AND IT SHOULD OF BEEN HIM THAT DIED."
I lost it, I couldn't control myself anymore. I lurched forward and started punching him, Jaime and Tony had to physically pull me off of him, there was about five minutes of silence before I spoke up again
"Nicholas, Lexi was ill, she has cancer and there was nothing anyone could of done to save her, she killed herself because she didn't want to hurt anymore. IT WASN'T VIC'S FAULT. and are you aware that ever since that day, he's blamed himself for it, he thinks about her all the time and I know for a fact that if he could of taken her pain away and made her better he would of, he did love her."
"What t-thats a lie, you're l-lying!"
"I'm not. Ask your parents. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE." I honestly did not want him to speak again, because I think I would of hit him again. He had no right doing what he done, he's tormented my brother for ages and he didn't even know the full fucking story. I was beyond pissed off now, and thankfully for Nicholas he left without another world. I turned my attention to Vic when I was sure he wasn't going to come back.

VICS POV*

I was still slumped up against the wall in complete shock, I knew about Lex being ill but I had no idea just how serious her condition was which made me wonder how Mike knew.
"Mike? How did you know about Lexi?" I asked, quietly
"I had to find out what made her do it Vic, you blamed yourself and I wanted to know the truth. I asked her parent's after the funeral." He replied, just as quietly as I had.
"Oh." Was all I could say, I stood up and went back over to the couch, and I just burst into tears. For years I've been blaming myself over my best friend killing herself, and now not even five minutes ago I get told it actually wasn't my fault. The guilty feeling I used had when I thought about Lex had disappeared now though and I decided that once I was feeling better I'd go and visit her grave.
Mikey's voice broke the silence "oh uh, at the hospital Kellin said he was really sorry and left pretty quickly, you probably should phone him and tell him your alright, he seemed pretty worried.."
"Kellin was at the hospital?" I asked, confused.
"Yeah.. He.. Was the one that.. eh, found you." Mike replied looking a bit ashamed.
It was at that moment I realised that Kellin would be blaming himself for what i did.
"Mikey you need to go to Kellins and make sure he's okay" I said quickly
"Why wouldn't he be?"
"Uh, before I got that text we kind of had an argument and he told me he never wanted to see me again". I said, Mikes eyes had a flash of anger in them but it quickly faded and he was out the door with Jaime and Tony quickly at his heels.

KELLINS POV*

I really hoped Vic was okay, not because it would of been all my fault if he wasn't, but because I genuinely cared about him. I wish he would phone or text me or something. I was going out of my mind until I heard banging on my front door, my parents weren't in so I got out of my room and answered it, I was greeted by a punch and a very angry Mike.
"What the fuck Kellin?" Mike spat at me
"Uh what?" I asked, really confused.
" you told Vic you never wanted to see him again? why would you do that, its obvious that you're in love with him"
"It is?" I sighed.
"Yeah dude, it is. I'm sorry for hitting you, I've just had a bad day and you kinda pissed me off."
"Its fine, not like I'm not used to it." I shrugged.
"Uh, is Vic okay?" I asked changing the subject as I was getting funny looks.
"Yeah man, he's good. He's worried about you though, maybe you could stay over tonight and keep him company?" Mikey asked, hopefully.
"Uh, yeah sure. As long as you promise not to punch me again." I laughed, Mikey just nodded and within a few minutes we were heading back to Vic's house. When we got inside I asked the guys if I could speak to Vic alone. Mikey smiled and nodded and the three of them disappeared up the stairs. I'm pretty sure I never heard Mike's door close, but I didn't really care.
I walked over to where Vic was lying on the couch, I apologised and cupped my hands around his face, kissed him with so much passion and then I just kind of slipped out of my mouth.
"Vic, I'm in love with you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Ten, weooo!
This isn't the last chapter, there's like 1 or 2 still to go.
Next chapter will probably have smut in it!
Thanks for reading, hope yous like it!