Sequel: Glass Hearts.

I Can Save You

Chapter Twelve.

VICS POV*

I headed downstairs to see of Kellin was awake yet, me and the guys has some really exiting news that I just couldn't wait to tell him. I got to the bottom of the stairs and walked into in the spacious living room to see Kellin was in fact awake and sitting up, he looked amazing. He had bed hair, which just made him look so much hotter. I went over and slung my arm around him, I said good morning to him and he said it back, he called me 'babe' and that nearly made my heart melt. His "just woke up" voice for the hottest fucking thing ever and if I could of I would of done all sorts of dirty shit to him on that couch but keeping my teenage hormons check I grabbed his hands and pulled him up and into Mikey's room where all the other guys where waiting.
Kellin was anxious to see what was going on, and when he spoke he still had his half asleep voice on and I swear if he didn't shut up I'd of fucked him right there, on Mikey's Harry Potter bedsheets in front of everyone. I laughed and looked down, the guys where getting ready to start, so we sang a song I'd wrote a few days ago, yeah I write lyrics so what?
I didn't know what to expect, Kellin just kept watching me the whole time I sang and I was feeling pretty self conscious, but when we'd finished Kellin had said we sounded really good and frankly that was all I wanted to hear, sure we would need a little bit of work, but hey that'll come in time. Kellin still had his eyes fixated on me and my teenage hormones were taking over. I nodded to the guys, grabbed Kellins hands again and pulled him into my room, all I wanted to do now was have a little bit of fun, alone with my boyfriend.

KELLINS POV*

Vic's a great kisser, every time he kisses me or even touches me I get butterflies in my stomach, I probably sound like a 13 year old girl but it was true. We were in his room right now, just making out. Vic had me up against his bedroom with one hand on my hip and the other tangled in my already messy hair. I loved this feeling though, I don't think I would ever get used to feeling like this around him. Of course being two teenage boys, our hormones started getting the better of us and things quickly heated up, I slid my hand under Vic's shirt up and his chest while he was kissing down my jawline and finding my soft spots along the crease of my neck.
"Mmmmm" I moaned softly into his ear, I could actually feel him smiling, what a dick.
I moved my hand from Vic's chest to the hem of his jeans and slowly undid the button and the zip. I don't know where I got all this confidence from but within seconds my hand was down into his boxers grabbing his member, he felt pretty big in my hand and I knew he wasn't even fully hard yet. I looked at him, smiled a wicked smile and got to my knees, I took down his jeans fully as well as his boxers and started stroking his dick, Vic let out a small moan and that just made me go crazy, I started licking his whole length from tip to base adding a little pressure with my tongue each time. I eventually took him fully into my mouth and started sucking, bobbing my head up and down to the rhythm of which Vic was moving his hips, it was the sounds of his groans and the way he moaned out my name that made me want to drag this out for as long as possible, but the ever growing bulge in my own pants was getting to much to deal with, so I sucked on Vic's tip for a little while, swirling my tongue around it a few times before I looked up, into my boyfriends eyes which were now filled with complete lust.
"K-kells i-im c-close" he panted and that just made me go faster, bobbing my head up and down until Vic gave out one last moan and was filling my mouth with his salty liquid and like a good boyfriend I swallowed the lot. I looked at him while he was coming down from his high and its the first time he's ever really looked so relaxed, he looked like the whole world didn't matter anymore because in that one moment everything was perfect.
When he had caught his breath he turned to me and in the sexiest voice I've ever heard he said "your turn, baby."

VIC'S POV*

I can't believe that just happened. Kellin made me feel amazing, and judging by his moans I made him feel pretty good too. This whole situation felt perfect. Right now we were lying on the bed just cuddling. We would both have to go for showers soon but I wanted this moment to last forever. I had in my arms, an angel. Sorry being so cliché but that's exactly what Kellin is.
"Kells?" I asked, breaking him out of his rain of thought.
"Yeah Vic?"
"You know, you're perfect right?" I said, casually.
"Nah, I'm not. You're the perfect one." Kellin replied, and poked me in the chest with a giggle. I pulled him up so that he was now sitting on my stomach facing me "no, really Kellin. You are perfect. You're everything I could of ever wished for. You saved me, Kells. And I love you so much." I said, my voice was breaking and I was trying to hold back tears.
"Vic?" Kellin asked
"Yeah babe?"
"I love you too."
And for the rest of the afternoon we lay in bed cudding.
God, why is my boyfriend just so.. Perfect?
♠ ♠ ♠
Not sure how I feel about this as the last chapter.. And yeah, I know I can't write smut for shit. But I tried haha, let me know what yous think about this chapter? I will probably Change some of it tomorrow and make it longer.