But Those Are the Best Kind

After shutting his locker Peter quickly ran to class, just barely making it a few minutes after the bell rang. He stumbled into the room with his bag hanging over his right shoulder, books spilling out of his arms.

The teacher's hand paused for a moment while she was writing notes on the board, glancing to the door as he walked in, "Mr. Parker, tardy again?" She turned around, holding her chalk in her hands as she watched the boy make his way to his seat, "Well at least we can always count on you."

Peter threw his bag down next to him, shifting in his seat to make himself comfortable. He flicked his eyes back up to meet hers, "Sorry Mrs. Ritter it won't happen again, I promise." Peter looked back down at the desk, trying his best to keep his gaze from lingering it's way up to look at the girl in front of him.

Mrs. Right smiled softly before turning back to the board, pausing for a moment to speak, "Don't make promises you can't keep Mr. Parker."

Peter lips curved into a smirk once the teacher began writing on the board again. He leaned forward on his forearms slightly, licking his lips before whispering into the blonde girl's ear, "Yeah.. but those are the best kind."

Gwen's eyes quickly snapped up from her notebook to the board in front of her, her frown slowly turning into a small smile.