Status: Hella active yo

The Babysitter

Cupcakes and Confessions

Jane needed something to get her mind off of her mother's death. Even her students knew it, so, this weekend, Michael had arranged a weekend for the two of them to de-stress themselves. As always, Zacky would be hired and Wynonna wouldn't mind, which made Andy happy. He preferred his sister be in a good mood, that's when she usually allows him to help with the treats she makes.

At the moment, Andy stood close to his sister, licking his lips as he watched the icing being mixed, Zacky was there as well, sitting on the counter and scribbling in her notebook. Occasionally, he would look up at her and smile at the concentrated look on her face. Wynonna turned off the mixing machine and began to fill the pipes with icing, “What are you writing?”

“Hmm?”

“I said, what are you writing?”

“Lyrics and stuff.”

“For your album or whatever?”

“Nah, there are just for me.”

“Read me one.”

“Okay. Don't laugh. Wynonna or Wynonna, get back to cooking your things and stop telling me what to do. Scene.”

“You know, you could've easily just said no.”

“I know. But that was more fun.” He smiled.

Wynonna rolled her eyes and began to ice her own cupcake, “What did you make?” Zacky asked.

“Regular vanilla cupcakes. I like to let Andy decorate his own. He likes to do it.”

“Yeah, Wy doesn't like me to decorate her nice ones.”

“That's because your sister is a tyrant.”

“What's a tyrant.”

“The babysitter is delusional.” Wynonna added.

“I have a name.”

“Right...babysitter.”

It was Zacky's turn to roll his eyes. He put his attention back to the notebook until Andy said, “Hey Zack! Do you want to decorate a cupcake? There's one left.”

“Don't know. Ask Stalin over there.”

“Well, I'm done with my cupcake. So you can decorate this other one,” Wynonna informed, “If you wash the dishes.”

“I'm not your housekeeper! I'm your babysitter!”

“Mom and Dad might pay you more.”

“You're bribing me?”

“Isn't that how the world works?”

“True, very true.” He said, taking the piping bag and standing next to Andy.

“I'm going to take a nap,” She yawned, “take care of him.”

“What do you think I'm here for?” Zacky asked.

“I wasn't talking to you.” She grinned, running up the stairs.

“Your sister is something else, isn't she?”

“She's awesome, Mom would never let me do this.”

“How is your Mom, little dude?”

“She still gets sad. The only reason me and Wynonna were sad was because we dodn't like to see Mom cry. We didn't even know Grandma Joan.”

“Really.”

“Yeah. But, we saw her at the funeral, it was worse.”

“Sorry for asking, Andy.”

“It's okay. The day Wynonna got home after Grandma Joan died, she wasn't that sad anymore. She smiled a little bit but she never told us why.”

Zacky smiled and was happy that he had caused some effect on her.

“Zack?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you think Wynonna likes you?”

“No more than a friend, I'm sure.”

“Do you like her?”

Zacky sighed and decided that after constant pestering, he would finally answer honestly,

“I really don't know.”

“Do you like her more than Daisy?”

“I like everything more than I like Daisy.”

“So, even Wynonna?”

“Yeah, even her. Why do you ask?”

“Because Wynonna likes you too.”

“Too? I never said I liked her.”

“You look at each other like my mom and dad do when they were married.”

“I don't-”

“You don't have to say you do, if you don't want to.”

“Honestly Andy, I think I do. Just a little.”

“How little?”

“Like this cupcake little.”

“In increments of love, that's a lot.”

“How do you know what increments mean, kid?”

“My new teacher Mr Isaac told me that.”

“Smart kid, you are.”

“Thanks. Don't worry by the way.”

“Worry? What about?”

“I won't tell Wynonna.”

“It's only a little.”

“It'll be a lot.”

“What makes you say that?”

“That's what Dad said about Mom.” He explained with a mouthful of cupcake in his mouth.

Zacky raised an eyebrow and watched him go upstairs, “What a weird kid.” He mumbled quietly.

Little did Zacky and Andy know that Wynonna was in the bathroom right next to the dining room that was next to the kitchen. She had heard every word. When she got out to clean her mess, she saw that Zacky had already began.

“What are you doing?”

“Cleaning up like you told me to do?”

“Right.” She said, sitting down on the chair and watching him wash the bowl, “Can I ask you something?”

“What's up?”

Why do you like me? She asked internally, I just wanna know why you liked me just a little bit.

“You gonna ask that question?”

“Why do you...” Zacky had stopped washing the dishes and leaned against the seat. She got distracted.

“You know what? Nevermind.”

“Did you forget?”

“Yeah.” She smiled, looking in his eyes.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Because you're my babysitter and I can do whatever.”

He rolled his eyes and went back to washing the dishes, “Whatever you say.” With that, Wynonna left to go to sleep.

Needless to say, both of them fell asleep with smiles on their faces. Zacky because he semi-admitted his feelings and Wynonna because she thought she was incompatible with anyone.

The question was, what will Mr and Mrs Vanhook think?
♠ ♠ ♠
So since today was senior finals, I had nothing to do but write so I wrote up two whole chapters for you guys

and MAN

do they have a lot in them

yeah
I know

you love me