Status: Hella active yo

The Babysitter

A Little Promise

Wynonna woke up to the sound of soft strums of guitar. She hadn't no idea who it was but after developings a little sense, she then realized it could only be one person. She walked down the stairs and saw Zacky sitting on the couch, gently strumming the strings so that he wouldn't wake anyone. He looked up from his guitar and asked, “Did I wake you or something?”

“No, I woke up a while ago.”

“Did you like it?”

“It was very pretty.” She smiled, walking down the stairs and then sitting down next to him on the couch, “Are these from your private collection?”

“Yeah, they are.”

“Are you going to tell me what this one is about?”

“Nope.” He smiled, putting down his guitar and scribbling something in his notebook.

“Will I ever hear them?”

“Maybe.” He said, the pencil muffling his voice.

“Can I read the lyrics?”

“Nope.” He repeated, the smile still on his face, “Why are you so persistent that I show you.”

“Because I'm nosy and when I'm not playing video games or baking, I enjoy music.”

“Of all kinds?”

Well, duh. I wouldn't have said music if I just liked one type.”

“You're the first girl I've ever heard say that.”

“Is that bad?”

“No! Not at all, I was just saying, most girls, even guys actually, say they love music but they typically only like one type.”

“Do you listen to one type?”

“Not all the time. If I wanted to listen to like...Tupac or something I would, I just prefer to play music.”

“That's lovely.” Wynonna smiled, running a hand through her hair.

Zacky smiled back at her and for a moment, they just sat there guitar in Zacky's lap on one side wile Wynonna was sitting up with her knees to her chest on the other side of the couch.

“I better tell you this now,” Zacky laughs, “I'm dropping out of school so there probably won't be another-”

“Wait what?”

“I'm dropping out of school to devote most of my time to the band. We're going on tour this summer and-”

“Okay wait, so you're leaving forever?”

“I'll still be in town and stuff.”

“But you won't be our babysitter anymore, will you?”

Zacky grimaced and sighed, “Not for a while.”

“Did you tell Andy?”

“Yeah, he's pretty bummed out.”

“I would be too.” She mumbled.

“So you're not upset then?”

“Not as much as Andy.”

“So you are upset?”

“I am because this means I'm going to have a wrinkly old woman to babysit me.”

“Sorry.” He laughed, “Maybe I'll babysit you soon.”

“Don't try to make me feel better, Zack.” She smiled, getting up from the couch.

\\

Wynonna's parents came back home the next day early in the morning. Zacky was packing his things while Andy sat on his bed, “Are you going to come over for Christmas?”

“If your parents want me to come.”

“They like you. They'll let you come.”

“I've got my parents too, little dude. Plus, I don't think I'll have enough money to buy all of you guys presents.”

“You don't have to buy us presents.” Andy said, “We already have everything.”

“Well, kiddo, I'm still not coming empty handed.” He smiled.

“Hey Zack?”

“What?”

“Will you meet pretty girls?”

“Probably, yeah.”

“Prettier than Wy?”

Zacky stopped packing his things and looked at Andy, “I don't know. I really don't.”

“You won't forget us though, right?”

“You guys live twenty minutes away from me. Plus, I could never forget the guy who beat me at Mortal Kombat seventeen times.”

“And Wynonna.”

“Trust me, Andy. I could go through several brainwashing sessions and your sister would still be fresh in my mind.” Zacky zipped up his duffel bag and hung it on his shoulder, “I'll see you around, yeah? Be good to your parents and be annoying to Wynonna for me.”

“You got it.” He grinned, getting off the bed and hugging him briefly, “I'll tell Wynonna you said bye.”

Zacky ruffled his hair and said, “Do that for me, please.”

He walked down the stairs and spent a few minutes talking to Jane and Michael and was handed his last check. He thanked them and they only replied with thank you's in return. He put the check in his wallet before walking out the door, but after he put his bag in his trunk, he heard Wynonna yell from the front door. “Hey! Wait up!”

He looked up from the back of his car and saw that Wynonna ran towards him and handed him a box, “Andy and I wanted to give this, but I guess he forgot. We didn't really know what you wanted so this was what we thought was acceptable.”

Zacky took the box from her hands and opened it, revealing a small switchblade enveloped in cotton, “A...pocket knife?”

“Like I said, we really didn't know what else to get you so-”

“No, it's great. I can cut bitches up.” He smiled.

Wynonna laughed and looked at her feet, “I couldn't think of a better way to use it.”

“It's really great, though, Wy. Thank you.”

“It was Andy's idea, really.”

Zacky put the blade on the top of his car and leaned in to press his lips on her forehead. But Wynonna, oh our dearest Wynonna, lifted her head so that her lips touched his. They only kissed for a minute but when Zacky pulled away, he placed just one more peck on her lips before they ended it. Wynonna laughs but feels tears rimming the corner of her eyes, “I never thought that my first kiss would be a goodbye kiss.”

“I'll be back really soon, okay?” He said, his fingers caressing her cheek, “Just...just wait a little bit.”

“How long?”

“I don't know,” He said, laughing a sad laugh, wiping another tear from her eye, “But I'll be back and you gotta promise me you'll wait a little bit.”

Wynonna sniffled, “Okay, I promise.”

Zacky leaned in and kissed her again, “I better go before you parents find out I kissed you. Don't want your dad to practice surgery on me.”

She laughs and allows him to kiss her forehead, “Okay.”

Who would've known that she was going to fall in love with her babysitter? A senior and for the first time, this senior liked her back.

As she watched his car drove away, she felt her hope already diminishing .

But she promised, and she would keep that promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow much romance

hella love

okay im done thank u 4 lovin me i didn't expect u 2 say u loved me

No but seriously i love u guys more than u love me

so im done being corny hope you enjoy