Status: Hella active yo

The Babysitter

The Sight of You Leaves Me Weak

Zacky stayed in the hospital for another week and during that time, Oliver would come and check on him and every time, it would be the same interrogation.

“What are your intentions with Wynn?”

“Are you two together?”

“Do you love her?”

But each time, Zacky would respond with the same question, “We're not a couple.”

Oliver wouldn't take no for an answer, so he continued to ask each day until Zacky was discharged. Zack would've never thought he'd be so happy leaving a hospital with broken ribs, but when he did, he was happy that he was finally in his own bed instead of the uncomfortable cot in the hospital. His mother had cleaned his room and his father would bring him food while his friends would come over and keep him company but the one person he wanted to see couldn't come over and it would bring him down .

Meanwhile, Wynonna slept in her room one Saturday afternoon. She wasn't grounded thankfully, it was almost as if Oliver hadn't called her parents. Although she wasn't sure, she wasn't about to ask her parents to find out.

“Wynonna! Can you come downstairs please?”

She woke up with a jolt and panicked. Goodbye freedom She thought to herself dramatically, Goodbye outside world. She walked down the stairs slowly and met her mother in the kitchen, where she sat with her grade book in hands.

“Adam just called me, honey.”

Wynonna raised an eyebrow, “What for?”

“Apparently, Alyssa is sick. Really sick and she wants to see you.”

“Is she okay?”

“I don't know, sweets. Just get ready, he said he and his mother would be over soon to pick you up.”

“That's it?”

“That's all he told me.”

“I uh,” Wynonna blinked in confusion, “Alright.”

\\

Minutes later, there was a loud honk outside and Wynonna quickly said goodbye to her mother and walked to the familiar SUV that belonged to the twin's father. When she got in, she saw that Alyssa was inside with her brother, appearing to be in perfect health.
“But I thought you were-?”

“You thought I was sick huh? You won't believe who our driver is.”

Brian turned around from the driver's seat and grinned, “You'll never guess what Zack told me when he was doped up on meds.”

Wynonna's eyes widened as she looked at Alyssa and Adam, “How come you didn't tell us?!” They said in sync.

She sighed and took a few minutes to explain how the relationship came to be. As she explained, all she could think about was how this secret relationship was already going down the drain. When she finished the story, Brian scoffed and rolled his eyes while the twins squealed in happiness, chanting out, “You're finally over Nick!”

“Who the hell is Nick?” Brian asked.

“I have a better question, how do you know each other?”

“I know Adam.” Brian said, looking at them using the rear view mirror.

“How?”

“I stalk him.” Adam announced proudly, looking over at Brian with goo-goo eyes, making Brian (yet again) roll his eyes.

“Unfortunately. Anyway, here's what happened...”

\\

Zacky was on his back, his eyes were halfway closed and getting ready to fall asleep when Brian charged in and threw a bag of chips on his bed and sat next to him, “How are you feeling, Bud?”

“Drugged.” Zacky moaned.

“Good to know. I brought you some-”

“Where's Wynonna?” He asked lazily.

“Home, eating, Canada. Dude, does it look like I know where she is?”

“Tell her to come over.”

“Why?”

“'Cos I miss her.”

Why?

“Because you were right. I'm in love with her.” He smiled, “It's a secret, the thing between the two of us.”

“You're really good at keep secrets, aren't you?”

“What secret?” He mumbled, his eyes closing completely.

“Never mind. Eat your chips, I'll be back.”

“Where...”

“Just sleep.”

Brian walked out of the house and made his way to the coffee shop where he knew that's where Adam spent his time. Just as he walked in, he saw him and his sister sitting at a table drinking their mocha-whatever and chatting. He paced over and pulled a chair next to Adam and said, “You.”

“Finally come to your sense?” Adam asked, batting his eye lashes.

“I don't date Freshman. Especially guy Freshman.”

“You're loss.”

“Anyway, you're Wynonna's friends, right?”

“Best friends.” Alyssa added.

“Whatever. I just found out Zacky and Wynonna are a thing.”

“How'd you manage to find that out?”

“He was on a lot of painkillers, he said-”

“How do you know that he wasn't just delusional?” Alyssa asked.

“Look, you guys gotta trust me on this one. Just smuggle her out, I'll drive to Zacky's house and I'll be out of your hair.”

“What if I want you in my-”

“Dude, your sexual comments are making me a tiny bit uncomfortable.”

“Fine.” Adam sighed, “I'll call Jane and tell her Alyssa had pneumonia or something and bam she'll be over in seconds.”

“You think so?”

“We know Jane really well. Our Mom is her husband's boss.”

“Cool. I'll use it for trivia night. Just call her already.”

“God, how do you have a girlfriend if you're that bossy?” Alyssa asked, watching her brother out his phone and beginning to call Jane.

\\

“Adam you need to stop flirting with seniors.” Wynonna added.

“Yeah. You really do.” Brian added, stopping in front of a pale blue house, “This is your stop.”

“What? You're not coming out with me?”

“I have to drive them back. Don't worry, Zack's family is super cool they'll like you.”

“Before you go, you guys have to swear to me that you won't tell anyone about this relationship, alright?”

“We solemnly swear. Now get out.” Alyssa said, opening the door and shoving her friend out of the door.

“Wait! Before you go!” Adam yelled, throwing something out of the window.

In her hand landed a condom, she gave Adam a death glare while he only shrugged, “Just in case!”

“His ribs are broken we aren't going to be doing anything!” She yelled as they drove away. Wynonna huffed and shoved the condom in her pocket, where she would remember to lock away in the deep crevice of her room. Her hands began to sweat when she knocked on the door, there was a loud yell and then someone opening the door. It then showed a guy no older than her at the door, his eyes widened and smiled, “Whoa. Are you lost or something?”

“I'm here to see your brother?”

“The one with broken ribs? What for?” He asked, his face full of confusion, “Oh! Are you Wynonna?!”

Oh God, she thought, did he know too? “Yeah. I am.”

“Are you his friend or...?”

“I'm just a friend.”

“Good, I mean, shit. Come in.”

Zacky's brother allowed her inside, “Zacky's upstairs, second door to the left.”

“Uh, thank you.” She mumbled, walking up the stairs and seeing that his brother, Matt, walked away with a smirk on his face.

Wynonna ignored it and made her way up the stairs, opening the second door and seeing that Zack had his glasses on, reading a book. She smiled and closed the door behind her and leaned against it. “I didn't know you wore glasses.”

“They're reading glasses.” He said, taking them off and putting the book down.

“How come I've never seen you wear them?” She asked, sitting down next to him.

“Because I look like a nerd like you.” He smiled, taking her hand and kissing it.

“How are you feeling?”

“I'm fine. I'm more interested on how you got here.”

“Brian drove me.”

“How did you manage your mom to allow that?”

“There was a whole plan I'm much too lazy to explain.”

“Makes sense.”

“I met your brother.”

“Yeah?”

“I think he likes me.”

“That's good.”

“He was rather happy to find out that I was just your friend.”

“That little shit.” He sighed, “If this weren't a secret, I would've told him.”

“Well, Adam, Alyssa and Brian already know.”

“What? Did you tell them?”

“You told Brian. Brian told the twins.”

“I didn't tell them!”

“You told them when you were on a whole bunch of meds.”

“Did I really?”

“Yes you really did.”

“Ah, fuck.” He groaned, rubbing his eyes and resting his head on his pillow, “I fucked up.”

“They won't tell anyone.”

“I know Brian won't. That's why his head is so big, full of secrets.”

“That's rude.”

“He looks like a thumb-”

“Stop.” She laughs, flicking his hand and looking at the healing cut on his cheek, “You look terrible.”

“And you look amazing. Isn't it nice how things balance out?”

“I haven't washed my hair since Saturday, I'm glad you think so.”

“I was wondering what smelled like dying cat.”

“Shut up, you're such a dick.”

“I am, aren't I?”

“My boyfriend is a big shit head.” She smiled, leaning in.

“It's weird, you saying that I'm your boyfriend.”

“Should I stop?”

“God no, keep going.” He grinned, pulling her in and pressing his lips onto hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been updating a lot haven't I?

oh well like you guys are complaining anyway