Status: Hella active yo

The Babysitter

I Won't Stop

When people kiss their beloved, it something almost inexplicable. It's like their heart's about to burst, it's like their lips are about to give out but it's still something they keep going on. The touch of the person they love is something they crave and because of the secretive status of Wynonna and Zacky's relationship, each kiss and each touch were made as if it were the last they would see each other for a long time. So when they were curled in each other's arms one cold, February day, they relied on each other for warmth and love they needed. Zacky pulled away from Wynonna and placed a small kiss on her lips before he stared at her gray eyes in the dark that seemed luminate in moonlit room. Wynonna smiled at him and caressed the cut that was now a scar on his cheek. They didn't say anything, but they knew that every action they did meant a million words.

“What time is it?” Zacky whispered, his fingers tightening against her waist.

“Two o clock.”

“Do you think it's about time to sneak out?”

“You don't have to.”

“I feel like I should. I don't want to push it.”

“You won't. Elisa won't care if you stay the remainder of the week.”

“You know who will? Andy.”

“He doesn't have to say anything.”

“I know he won't, but who knows.” He sighed, smiling at her when he remembered something, “It's been a month, you know that?”

“I do.” Wynonna smiled.

“We kept this thing on the down low for a whole month. I'm proud of myself.”

“I'm proud of you too.” She smiled, pressing herself closer to his body, “God, it's cold.”

“It's fifty degrees out. It's colder in Washington.”

“Good thing I didn't live there.” Wynonna sighs, “But I did live in Portland, I guess it's about the same thing.”

“Here, let me warm you up.” Zacky grinned, lifting up Wynonna's head and kissing her again. She laughs and kisses him in return, allowing his fingers to roam innocently on her back. But soon, the kiss became heated and the only thing they pulled away for was for a quick breath of air. The roaming of Zacky's hand was no longer innocent as he pressed his fingers to the small of her back, only a finger width away from his bum. Wynonna didn't care, her hormones were on over drive and she loved to feel Zacky's groin twitch from excitement, it made her giggle. It was amazing what a little butt touching could do to the human mind.

“Zack,” She sighed, “we could be really quiet and no one would ever know.”
Zacky detached his lips from hers and placed small kisses on her jaw, “Trust me, baby, I would. I really would, but I'm going to be completely honest it's going hurt more than it's going to feel good.”

“Please, Zacky?” She begged, running his hand through his hair, “I won't whine and I won't cry I promise.”

“I'll tell you what we will do. Well, I'll show you.” He smiled, connecting his lips with hers again and toying with the waistband of her pajama pants. Wynonna sighed in his neck and kissed it gently as he pulled off her pants and underwear, his fingers played with the sensitive skin and he smiled when he felt the lack of hair in her lower regions, “Were you expecting this?”

Zacky felt her face heat up on his neck, “I mean, I-”

“You don't have to do anything for me, you know that?” Zacky whispered in her ear, his fingers rubbing the sensitive nub. “You could have the hairiest legs or whatever and I would still fuck you into oblivion.”

Wynonna whimpered and tightened her hold around his neck, her teeth holding back her bottom lip and moans. She's never had an actual orgasm before. Zacky was going tauntingly slow as he spoke to her in the same tone and speed.

“I'm wondering if you'd be this wet on my cock.” He hummed in her ear, pressing down on the nub and rubbing faster and faster, Wynonna squeaked out loud and began to breathe heavier. She only prayed that Andy nor Elisa could hear from where they were. The speed that Zacky was going at felt amazing, her eyes rolled to back of her head as she continued to muffle her moans in his shoulder. Suddenly, she felt her walls clench and feel something crawl up her spine. Her breathing stuttered and she let out a loud moan, “Oh! Zack!” She yells out, feeling her clit throb from the orgasm. Wynonna's breathing returned to normal and she rested her forehead back on his shoulder, “That was...fun.”

“How was your first real life orgasm?” Zacky asked, a smug smirk on his face and he placed a kiss on her forehead.

“It was amazing.” She smiled.

“You were a little too loud, you know that?”

“I know.” Wynonna blushed, pulling up her pants and curling to his side, “I need to fix that, huh?”

“Not at all, Wy.” Zack smiled, rubbing her back, “Just needs some volume adjustment.”

“Is it possible to be sleepy after said orgasm?”

“I think you were sleepy to begin with. It's two in the morning.”

“Okay.” She yawned, “I'm going to sleep then.”

“I'll be here when you wake.”

“You better be.”

Zacky smiled and placed another kiss on her forehead as he watched her fall asleep. As she slept, he felt the sting of his chest start again, although his ribs were more or less healed, it still hurt and felt dependence for the pills. He reached in his bag without waking Wynonna and looked at the label and toyed with the bottle, the few pills rattling inside. He was fucking up, again. Who would've know that small little white pills would have him but the dick and drag him around, they were almost as bad as cigarettes and for some reason, he had almost forgotten about that little vice as well.

A month.

This relationship and addiction has been going on for a month and he knew that if he continued one, the other would have to end. Ending on that note, he put his pills back in his bag and fell asleep, feeling his stomach turn in his body.

\\

The next morning, Wynonna heard vomiting coming from the bathroom. She blinked and got out of bed, running to the bathroom and seeing that Zacky was hunched over the bathroom, hurling everything from last night. Wynonna watched as he spat in the toilet and flushed, walking over to rinse his mouth.

“What's wrong? What happened?”

“I'm late.” He said, attempting to joke, “I told you to pull out.”

“Zack, this isn't funny.”

“It's nothing, Wynonna.” Zacky assured, putting down the toilet seat and sitting down in front of her. “Just a little food poisoning.”

“I'm not stupid.”

“What?”

“You were sweating yesterday in fifty five degree weather. Not only that but you had a fever.”

“Baby, I-”

“It's just a flu, I mean why would you be ashamed of it?”

“Wait what?”

Wynonna smiled and cradled his head in her chest, Zacky sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist and closed his eyes, taking in her scent, “I know you've got a little flu. But you'll be okay.”

“Right.” He says, “I'm gonna be okay.”

“That's right.”

“Can you say that again?”

“You're gonna be okay, Stud. I promise.” She smiled down at him, caressing his face.

Zacky smiled and felt warm and protected, he leaned his face against her hand and loved the warm, soft touch of her hand on his face. It was his favorite thing in the world. When he looked up at her, he knew that she was his favorite thing in the world. “Wy?”

“Hmm?”

“You mean a lot to me.” He sighs, snuggling deeper in her arms, “I love when you hold me and I love when you wipe little eyelashes off my face and just caress my face. I just love you and the warmth you give me.”

“You what?”

“I love you.” Zacky laughs nervously, “A lot. I'm just a fuck up and you treat me like the most important thing in your life.”

“You are important to me, Zack. So important.” She smiled, holding him tighter.

“That's why I love you. All the warmth in the world and I don't want to leave your side, Wy.”

“I wanna kiss you but you taste like puke, sweetest.”

“I don't care, you don't have to kiss me. I just want you to hold me the same way every time.”

“I promise I will.” She says, placing a kiss on his hair, rocking back and forth, “Where'd this come from though? I told you that you had a flu and you acted like I would hate you for it?”

“I just wanted you to know how I felt.”

“I love you too, by the way. Just in case you doubted it.”

“Baby, I didn't doubt it for a second.” He smiled, feeling at ease with Wynonna's fingers running through his hair, the best part about it was that he had forgotten about all of his symptoms.

\\

After breakfast, Zacky and Wynonna left the home and walked around the town, not hand in hand but close enough to let people know that they were important to each other. “Where are we going?”

“Where do you wanna go?”

“Anywhere without food.” He laughs, “That's for sure.”

“Beach?”

“It's fucking cold.”

“Are you planning on swimming?”

“Not really.”

“Then let's just chill on the sand and do nothing.” She smiled, pulling him inside the entrance and picking a spot on the sand that has been warmed by the sun. Not that they needed it anyway, they were both warmed by each other.

“Zacky?”

“Yeah?”

“What happens when you get signed?”

“I don't know.” He sighs, “We're still working it out.”

“You're going to be on tour a lot, aren't you?”

“Most likely.”

Wynonna sighs and rested her head on his shoulder, “You'll forget about little ol' me when you're out touring the country.”

“Jesus, Wynonna I just told you that I loved you and you already think I'm gonna forget about you?” He smiled, throwing an arm around her shoulder, “It's gonna take a long time for that to happen.”

“I'm glad you think that way.” She smiles, scooting closer to him.

Suddenly, the discomfort returned and as much as he tried to hold it in. He couldn't. “Jesus fuck-” He groaned, falling back on the sand and putting his arm over his eyes.

“Not feeling well again?” She asked

“Yeah.” He groans, feeling his stomach revolt again.

“Do you have your pills?”

“No. I left them at home.”

“We can go back and get them if you want.”

“No.” He said quickly, “I'm fine.”

“Are you sure? You look really sick.”

“I'm fine.” He reassured, taking her hand and squeezing it gently.

“I wish my dad were here to help.”

“Seriously Wynonna, your dad has better things to do rather than to take care of me. He's your dad, not mine.”

“It'll make me sleep easier.”

“You sleep next to me anyway.” He smiled, holding her hand with both of his. “Here, distract me. Tell me about things, tell me why your hands are always warm.”

“Because I have blood pumping through them. That's why.”

“That answers one thing, now tell me something else.” Zacky says, sitting up and placing his head on her lap.

Wynonna laughed and ran her free hand through his hair, “Like what?”

“When's your birthday?”

“September first.”

“What do you want for your birthday?”

“There's a whole seven months until my birthday.”

“Okay, better question, what do you want for Valentine's Day?”

“Nothing.” She laughed, “I don't want anything.”

“You're boring.”

“Everyone is boring to you, Zack.” She smiled, taking back her hand and wiping an eyelash off his nose, “Look an eyelash.”

“Find another one.” He smiled, looking up at her expectantly.

“Well we're gonna have to wait until another one falls out and since you're laying down, it's gonna fall in your eye.”

“I'll live with that.”

“You two aren't busy, are you?” Brian said from behind them, holding McKenna in his arms.

“What are you doing here?” Zack groaned, feeling his stomach flip again.

“Dad and Suzy had things to do, so I was left with babysitting duty. Also, she wouldn't leave me alone unless I brought her here.”

“Hi Zack!” She's yells, waddling in the sand to give Zack a hug.

He smiled and hugged her back, “Hey kiddo, how are you?”

“I'm okay.” McKenna says, looking at Wynonna in the eye, “Who are you?”

“I'm Wynonna.”

“Wynnonny?”

“Close enough.” She smiled, extending her hand and shaking McKenna's hand, “It's nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you to.”

“How old are you?” Wynonna asked.

“She's three.” Brian answered.

McKenna frowned and sat down in the sand to pout, “I wanted to say it!”

Wynonna laughed and Zacky did too. Brian only rolled his eyes and watched his sister play in the sand with a pout on her face. But that wasn't the only thing he watched, he watched the body language between his best friend and his girlfriend. The way they held each other and the way they looked at each other. Not only that, but he could also see the itching of Zacky's fingers. He raised an eyebrow and saw that Zacky had noticed him noticing. He cleared his throat and dug his fingers in the sand to better hide the twitching. Brian sighed and shook his head, “So Zack, we've got a meeting with some label tomorrow, so if you want to come-”

“Of course I'm coming.”

“Just saying, dude. Thought you would've been otherwise occupied.”

“With what?”

“Dunno, with Wynonna or maybe with your pills.”

“What pills?” Wynonna asked.

“I think he's referring to the pills that I took a month ago.”

“Or the ones you're taking now.”

“What is he talking about?”

“Nothing. He's out of his fucking mind.”

“You'd think he would be-”

“You wanna go?” Zacky asked abruptly, interrupting Brian and already standing up in the sun.

“Oh, uh, okay.” Wynonna said, gently putting McKenna back on the sand and waving, “I'll see you later, okay McKenna?”

“Bye Wynonna.” She smiled, waving her little hands in the air.

“See you, Brian.” Wynonna said quietly, flashing him a small smile before following Zacky off the beach.

“Bri? Why is Zacky mad?”

“Your brother has a knack for making people angry. He also has a habit of trying to get what he wants.” Brian didn't expect his little sister to understand, in fact, she was contently playing in the sand and not paying attention to anything he had to say. Brian knew this was a bad idea and he knew that he was going to look like the biggest cock in the world, but if he kept it with the vicodin, he wouldn't stop himself from being Wynonna's shoulder to cry on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really know how I feel about this chapter apart from the fact that I'm making Brian a huge asshole and I LIKE it.

also enjoy zack and wynonna fluff

or not

i don't care

(yes i do)