Status: Hella active yo

The Babysitter

Aches and Pains

The next morning, Wynonna woke up to see that Zacky was crying again, not only that, but her wrist was sore and when she noticed the bruises forming, she looked at Zacky confused. “I'm so sorry.” He whimpered, “I didn't know what happened, I was asleep and then I woke up and it just happened.”

“Zack, it's no biggie, really. You didn't mean it and it'll heal up in no time.”

He wiped the tears off his eye and sat with his legs crossed, “Not only are they going to think I'm a drug addict, but they're going to think I abuse you too.”

Wynonna frowned and sat on her boyfriend's lap and allowed him to rest his head in between her breasts, “Nobody is going to think that.”

“Look at it Wy, it's all purple.” He frowned deeply, taking the wrist and gently caressing it.

“I'll hide it.”

“Then you'll really raise suspicions, Button.” He sniffled, wrapping his arm around her waist, “I'm a fucking mess.”

“We'll get through it.”

“What if I die?” Zacky whispered, feeling fear creep up again, “Wynonna what if I die?”

“Babe, you won't die, okay? Not on my watch, not on Daddy's watch and not on Uncle Oliver's watch. Okay?”

“Okay.” He nodded, “What are we doing today?”

“It's Sunday, I've got to go to the library and do this paper. You can come with if you want. Maybe you could find something that could help.”

“Alright, library sounds good.” Zacky agrees shakily, letting his girlfriend run her fingers through his greasy hair, “I smell.”

“You really do.” She laughed, planting a kiss on his head, “But that's okay, because you can take a shower and you'll feel all better.”

“Is this hinting that I should go shower?”

“Zack, all you smell like is vomit and sweat.”

“I know.” He sighed, kissing her chest and gently pushing her off his lap, “I'm going.”

“Take as long as you want, okay? I'm just going to get ready and change these stinky sheets.”

“Sorry for my sweat and vomit.” He smiled sheepishly.

“They also smell like my virginity.” Wynonna smiled, making Zack laugh.

\\

“All clean?” Wynonna asked, watching Zack lay down on her new, clean sheets.

“Mmm.” He sighs.

“How are you feeling?”

“Like a pile of shit.” Zacky said with a sad laugh. Wynonna only frowned and brushed his wet hair off his forehead.

“If you want, I can go check out some books and then come back. You don't have to go.”

“I can come. I don't know if you want to be seen with me, though.”

“I'll be okay. It's not like anyone knows we're together, remember?”

“You really want me to go, huh?” He smiled.

“If you don't want to, you don't have to.”

“I'll go, only because you want to.”

“Alright.” Wynonna beamed.

The two went downstairs to the kitchen and ate the breakfast that Elisa had prepared for them. Well, Wynonna ate, Zacky had admitted that he was sick and that he wasn't feeling well enough to eat anything. Going by the way poor Zacky looked, Elisa believed him and only wished for him to get better. Andy was curious too, not only on why Zacky was sick, but why he was staying over more than often. He didn't understand why they needed two babysitters.

“Wy?”

“Yeah, Andy?”

“Why do we have two babysitters?”

“Uh..”

“Mijo , it's because I need help, alotta help.” Elisa saved.

“But I don't get it, we don't even do anything.”

“I'm a very old lady, Andy. I can't do things Zacky do.”

Andy looked to Zacky and he only smiled, “Well. If you say so.”

“Ready to go?” Wynonna asked Zack quietly. Zack nodded and they walked out of the house and made their way to the library.
\\

“Whatcha reading?” Wynonna asked as she returned to her seat.

“To be honest, I don't know. I think it's about politics or something.” Zacky sighed, closing the book and resting his head on the table.

Wynonna frowned and ran her fingers through his hair, “What are you feeling now?”

“I feel like my limbs are about to detach and I'm just going to be a ham on the floor.”

It took her a minute to get the expression, “Body aches?”

“Yeah.” He laughed, “And they have no mercy on my poor soul.”

“Wanna go home?”

“I was going to be considerate and say not until you were finished, but I really want to go home.”

“That's all you had to say, Zack.”

“Okay, let's go home now.” He begged, feeling the pain worsen with each passing second.

“Come on then, to the humble abode we go.” Wynonna smiles, “I can drive!”

“You're out of your fucking mind.”

“You're in no condition to drive.”

“Neither are you, hot shot. You don't even know how to drive.”

“I have a permit. You're over eighteen, we'll be hunky dory.”

“I just turned eighteen and not only that, you've never even been behind the wheel Wynonna.”

“I drove my dad's golf cart before.”

Zacky sighed and felt his head begin to pound, “Fine. Only because it feels like my brain is about pop out of my fucking head.”

“Yay!” She grinned, taking the keys from his hand and walking excitedly to his new (but still old) car.

“Please don't crash.” He begged, clutching onto his stomach as he sat in the passenger seat.

“I won't. I promise.” Wynonna smiled, “So what do I do?”

“Turn on the car. Duh.”

“Without the attitude.” She said, putting the key in the ignition and turning it on.

“Put your foot on the brake.”

“Which one is that?”

“The fat one.”

“This one?” She asked, putting her foot on the gas pedal and jumping when she heard the engine rev.

“No. God, I'm so glad I didn't tell you to put it off park. The other one, Button.”

“This one?”

“Did the engine make a noise?”

“No.”

“Then it's that one.” He smiled, finding joy in the fact that Wynonna's excitement had turned into sheer fear.

“Okay, now what?”

“Put it in reverse.”

“The R?”

“No, the Q.”

“Why are you being so mean to me?” She pouted, taking it off park and putting the car in reverse.

“Because you were so excited and now you're scared as hell.” He laughed, forgetting about the pain in his head.

“Shut up, now what should I do?”

“Take your foot off the brake slowly.”

“Like that?”

“Slower.”

“Okay, now?”

“Turn the wheel to the right.”

“But we're going to the left.”

“Oh, I'm sorry? Are you the one with a license?”

“If you weren't in pain and suffering I would've kicked your ass right now.” She mumbled, turning the car to the right, “So now what?”

“Relax a little bit. You're about to rip off the wheel. Put your foot on the brake and then put it on drive.”

“That's the D.”

“Honestly, Wynonna. What other letter would it be?”

“You're being mean again. “

“I honestly think it would've been a good idea to teach you how to drive when I wasn't feeling like the world is smashing me into little pieces.”

“I'm sorry.”

“It's fine.” He said, he knew that if Wynonna were to drive home it would take longer, and he didn't know if his stomach would last that long. “Here, put it in park. I'll drive.”

“You sure?”

“Very.” He said, getting out of the car.

\\

“Zack? Are you feeling okay?” Wynonna asked wearily, walking into the room with Bengay in her hands.

“Muscles hurt. It's hot and I feel like a woman who's going through menopause.”

“No more tummy aches?”

“No. Elisa gave me mint tea.”

“Did it help?”

“Yeah.” He sighed, starting to turn on his side.

“Don't turn.” She said, pushing him back down gently, “I'm gonna put some of this stinky lotion on you.”

Zacky groaned, “Not that shit.”

“I'm sorry, sweetest. It's the only thing I thought would work.”

“I'm going to smell like my Aunt Pearl.”

“Do you have an Aunt Pearl.”

Zacky smiled and loved the way her fingers pressed on his back muscles, “No and that feels nice.”

“Does it make you feel better?”

“Mmmm.” He exhaled, feeling his head sink deeper in the pillow.

Wynonna smiled and leaned down to kiss his neck, Zacky groans again. “You're making my cock twitch.”

“That was a little too much information. Too bad you're in no condition to have sex.”

“You just wait until I get better. I'm going to fuck you dry.”

“Promise?” She whispered in his ear.

Zacky moaned, “I swear.”
♠ ♠ ♠
it's too early
why the fuck

bye