Status: Hella active yo

The Babysitter

Day Five: I'm a Professional

The next day at school, things got a lot worse than better. To begin with, Zacky forgot his homework for his strictest teacher, Wynonna had a nosebleed and it fell all over her paper, making the red blotches stand out on her Spanish paper while Zack got a detention. But to top it all off, at the end of the day when they were getting to go home, Zacky's care refused to start.

“We have to pick up Andy in ten minutes!”

“Thank Wynonna, I can read a clock!”

“I'm surprised because the fucking time isn't even right!”

Once again, he was taken back by her sudden language change, “Did you just-”

“Fix the car.”

“I'm trying!”

“You're not trying hard enough!”

“I could do this a lot easier if you'd stop nagging at me.”

“Maybe if you asked fo-”

“I don't need help!” He yelled.

“You can't fix your own car!” She yelled back.

“Because I'm not a fucking mechanic!”

“Then get out from under the hood since you don't even know what you're doing!”

I do kno-”

“You guys okay?” Brian asked from behind them.

“No. The car won't start.” He grumbled.

“Battery dead or something?”

“That's what I've been telling him.”

“I just replaced it last week. It's not that.”

“Get the cables,” Brian sighed, “We'll jump start it or something.”

“But it's not-”

“Dude, you don't have time to fuck around when you have to pick up her brother.”

“Alright. Fine.”

After minutes of Brian turning on his car, Zack's finally turned on. Revealing that in fact, his battery was faulty and not working. Wynonna got in the car seat, smiling triumphantly as she watched Zack slump in the car seat.

xx

Finally getting home from school, Andy went to the kitchen table to do his homework while Wynonna sat on the couch and read a book. Suddenly, a loud thud came from Zacky's room followed by a string of curses, “God fucking dammit stupid son of a bitch!

“Do you think he stubbed his toe?” Andy asked innocently.

“Dunno.” She replied, licking the tip of her finger and flipping the page.

“Go check on him.”

“I'm busy.”

“He could be really hurt and you're second in command, you have to go check on him.”

Letting out an aggravated groan, she dropped her book on the couch and walked up the stairs, knocking on his door, to which he replied, “Not now, Andy.”

“It's Wynonna.”

“Fuck off, Wynonna.” She raised her eyebrow, this was the second time he's cursed at her. She never thought she get to the day where he'd get so angry that he'd actually curse towards her, but now, he directed it right to her. Ignoring what he told her to do, she walked in anyway, seeing Zacky standing in front of the mirror, trying to contain the blood that was seeping out from under his pectoral.

“What did you-”

“Nothing. I'm fine.”

“You're bleeding!”

“I'm a big boy, Wy, I can take care of myself.”

“You're going to infect it.”

“I am not.”

“Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have a father that is a trained medical professional?”

“Fuck off, Wynonna.” He repeated.

This time, she accepted his request, but she went downstairs to the living room, where she then grabbed the phone and dialed a number.

“Michael?”

“Try again.”

“Wynonna?”

“Hi Uncle Oliver, can you come over real quick?”

“Darling, I’m a bit busy-”

“My babysitter has a wound on his chest and I think he’s infecting it.”

For a minute, the man stayed on the other line and began to think, finally, he said, “You know that today is my off day?”

“I didn’t know that.”

“You want me to come fix somebody’s wound on my only day off?”

“Yes. Exactly.”

Oliver sighed and said, “Alright, I’m on my way. You must really care for this sitter.”

“Quite the opposite. He told me to leave it alone, so I ignored him.”

“Devious. I’m on my way.” He repeated, hanging up the phone.
Wynonna grinned and put the phone on the dock, looking up to see Zacky standing at the top of the stairs with the most menacing look on his face, “Who was that?”

“A friend.”

“You don’t have friends.” He spat.

Wynonna kept smiling, she now understood the satisfaction of making someone you hate angry.

Soon enough, Oliver was knocking on the door, a duffel bag slung on his arm and waiting for the door to be answered. Wynonna opened the door and began to take him up the stairs to Zacky’s room, where he had a bundled shirt pressed to his chest.

“Who’s this?”

“This is Uncle Oliver. Well not really Uncle, he’s my Dad’s friends.”

“Who is here to fix your booboo.”

“It’s nothing really-”

“You want to let me find that out for myself?”

Zacky exhaled and removed the shirt from his chest, revealing the wound.

“My goodness, what did you do?”

“I fell.”

“This wound has been reopened, try again.”

“I fell, thus the cut being reopened, is that better?”

“Much. Mind telling me how?”

“I do mind.”

“Alright. Fair enough.”

Zacky was lying on the bed now, allowing the doctor to clean and bandage the wound. Though he pouted the whole time, he was partially glad that Wynonna took the time to call a doctor, even if she meant it out of annoyance. When Oliver finished, he stood up and looked at Wynonna, “Now listen young lady, I don’t want you giving your babysitter anymore trouble, alright? Taking care of you and Andy is enough, alright?”

“Agreed.”

“And as for you, Mr Baker, do take care of my niece and nephew.” He said sternly, he then looked back to Wynonna, “I expect a rather nice Christmas gift for this call in.”

“You know that Dad always gets you the best things.” Wynonna smiled.

“Your father spoils me.” He grinned, packing up the last of his things and walking down the stairs, “Send your parents my love! Goodbye Andy!”

“Bye Uncle Oliver!”

And with that, the door was closed and the three of them remained.

“Thank you.” Zack blurted out.

“You’re not welcome.”

“Can’t I thank you for getting your uncle to tend my wounds?”

“No, you can’t. Because it was meant to piss you off.”

“It did, if it makes you feel better.”

“Good.” Wynonna turned on her heel and walked out the room and back down the stairs to read her book. Zacky watched her go, his eyes wandering to her bottom. He smirked and laid his head on the pillow.

"Not bad." He said to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeaH
you'll find out where the wound came from
eventually
or maybe never!!!!!!

Anyway, have this early morning update bc i luh u guyz and I finished writing this yesterday.

Peace out girl scouts it's time for school.